Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your in game diets

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Gaea wrote: »
    I don't eat anything. O_o;;;
    Froglord wrote: »
    18 ~ 22 lemons, 6 cheese wedges, and a diet potion (f) to get rid of extra fat.

Is that the recipe for bigger bewbs? O_o;;;

You know what? We need a model revamp.

I wouldn't mind being able to increase or decrease...er...chest size. But as long as we can decrease it too, because female children would look too....disturbingly terrifying... with bigger chests. I really really don't want that, I think it would bother me too much.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I don't eat anything. O_o;;;
    Froglord wrote: »
    18 ~ 22 lemons, 6 cheese wedges, and a diet potion (f) to get rid of extra fat.

Is that the recipe for bigger bewbs? O_o;;;

You know what? We need a model revamp.

I wouldn't mind being able to increase or decrease...er...chest size. But as long as we can decrease it too, because female children would look too....disturbingly terrifying... with bigger chests. I really really don't want that, I think it would bother me too much.

Yeah I believed that your breasts should grow as your character ages?

Also Siren has no boobs, so we should be able to have that option.

hoxadIY.png
    Kokoro
  • TJastecTJastec
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    Supper h@t. Love the look. Now, back to working towards obtaining the opposite result as you...
    Wondering if anyone has any cool secrets to their in game diets :O

70f1ac354b.jpg

For myself I use 20 cheese wheels right after RB to get that curvy look. It gives thicker thighs and very curvy hips.

12547ba64b.png

• ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I have it pretty much down to a science: 4 bread, 7 potatoes, 6 corn teas. Just enough to enhance the curves without going full Hartman Hips.
  • ChibiRaraChibiRara
    Mabinogi Rep: 505
    I don't normally diet in game. I just stick to berries and apples unless I have some leftover snacks from friends or nearby NPCs. It's a shame this isn't like back in the day where anything made you gain or lose weight regardless of the hunger bar being full or not.
  • RingabelRingabel
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,030
    w-who needs food in this game, anyway.
    the only thing I ever eat in game is when I gotta lose weight quickly because of collection journal: 20 pumpkins and 5-ish corn teas / one diet pot should do the trick in 5 minutes flat.
  • Jag272Jag272
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Personally only time I've eaten food is for ranking up tasting and cooking. I wouldn't be opposed to eating for cosmetic purposes but the way mabi handles body scaling is just nasty IMO, else I might find a little use for it.

That said I've never really bothered with food in general, my pets all starve and my partners just have an inventory full of bread for when they start complaining XD
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    my character has a diet of starvation served with a little bit of levels and rebirths. my pets just have a diet of starvation and levels. after all, can't spoil 'em too much
  • YangKoeteYangKoete
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,175
    Mostly trying to increase bust size on my character without weight gain.

So far it seems;
    Lemon; +1
    Salt-Grilled Sweetfish +2

Are the easiest.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    edited July 15, 2017
    I have mine eat Peanuts and Pecan (either food is considered 1 piece/portion of Stamina replenished). Most often times I would gather Berries or Apples (1 portion for either food item again) since they are free in my Homestead. Sometimes I make Club Sandwiches (this equals 5 to 9 Stamina). However, Corn Tea (this is just about 3 Stamina) is the most effective if you are desperate to lose weight quick; sitting inside one of the Hot Springs can only reset the character's avatar.
    *To lose weight you need to deplete your Stamina bar then eat around 1 to 5 pieces of food. The best way to deplete Stamina is life skills yet be sure not to level up since that will make your character reset the Stamina bar to full capacity.
    *Do not eat when the Stamina bar is full, or you will gain weight or just gain a temporary stat boost.
    *Eat only when the Stamina bar has at least 15% to 30% hunger or any food item will make the character gain weight.
    *Bulking up specific levels of the character's avatar; the upper, the lower and the overall weight varies per food item.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I survive on nothing but the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.
    Iyasenupawcalypseviviette
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    edited July 15, 2017
    Oh, right, you can eat in this game.

I starve my character. And my pets. Except for my cats, I feed them.
  • FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    My character generally starves. Any food I pick up or make goes to hungry pets/partners. If I do eat something that changes my character's weight, she binges on strawberries to be tiny and skinny again.
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    I dont eat nothing... That why my Char is only bones T_T
    Melonne
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I survive on nothing but the dew of a single ginko leaf and the energy of the universe.

I can't believe The Dragon Warrior plays Mabinogi.
    Crimsọn
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Chocolates...Lots and lots of chocolates.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I can't believe The Dragon Warrior plays Mabinogi.

U3NTNNS.png
  • najee508najee508
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    level ups, skill train pots, training seals and salt is my in game diet :P
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Another old thread bump. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Another old thread bump. :D

Meh this one is ok.