Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hair Highlight System +Other Fashion Related Stuff

Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
in Feedback and Suggestions
So I don't usually make posts and such, I tend to lurk or reply to other threads, but this is something that I had in my mind for quite a while and curious to see what others may think.

Being the fashionogi trash that I am(#noregrets), I always wondered if there could be more options to hair dye, now that we have that system implemented . I was wondering what if it was possible to add highlights to hair using dye? It could be considered Part D in dye window or possible a hair highlight direct dye that can be used for the hair only.

Something similar to how Enn's hair is with the two different colors.

Or perhaps, a way for players to create their own unique hair highlight dye color that they can share(sell most likely lol) to others that can use?

Option to ideas/suggestions and I also am opening it for other fashion-related suggestions that Mabi could use and whatnot.
SebastianZeoCrimsọn
  1. Would you like to see a hair highlight system implemented?11 votes
    1. Yes
       82% (9 votes)
    2. No
       9% (1 vote)
    3. Unsure
       9% (1 vote)

Comments

• SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    More options for individuality = yes
    ZeoAngelhappy43Faybal
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    edited July 16, 2017
    That'd be really cool and I'd use that! You get a yes from me. :D
  • NikomisNikomis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Apt to agree on my end. Different hairs could have different two-tone types. like some shorter ones might have a simple ombre, some might go full 90s mistakes and have frosted tips options, some might have split tone hair where the lower layers are one colour, and the upper layers are another. Ombre would likely be the easiest to implement.
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    It definitely would be cool and an interesting way to see peoples' artistic side lol.
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Nikomis wrote: »
    Apt to agree on my end. Different hairs could have different two-tone types. like some shorter ones might have a simple ombre, some might go full 90s mistakes and have frosted tips options, some might have split tone hair where the lower layers are one colour, and the upper layers are another. Ombre would likely be the easiest to implement.

I love the ombré idea and the frosted tips. The highlights can take so many different directions.
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I love the ombré idea and the frosted tips. The highlights can take so many different directions.

Yeah! I'd actually like to have a 'streak' or some 'parts' of hair being in a different color like maybe having a streak (one thick line) on your hair in a different color while the rest are all in solid color? I'd love that!
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    aubergine_1f346.png