Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Recreate/re release the SAO Pina secondary title

MizumieMizumie
Mabinogi Rep: 825
edited July 2, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
As someone who really enjoys healing and supporting other players, I'd really like a chance at getting SAO Pina's secondary title again, as it is the only title that gives a direct bonus to healing and wound healing. I'd personally like to see it either be re released, or probably the safer route, recreated as a new title. An example of this would be the SAO Nishida fishing title, and the similar/identical title we got, I believe it was the Shenon second title? I can double check and edit once I regain access to the wiki, as it doesn't seem to be functioning properly at the moment. Maybe we can name it after one of the healer NPCs, like Dilys or Atrata.

What do you guys think?

IGN: Mizumie
Server: Alexina
  1. Should the SAO Pina title be re-introduced?18 votes
    1. No, healers should perish.
       6% (1 vote)
    2. Yes, it should be recreated as a new title.
       67% (12 votes)
    3. Yes, it should be released exactly how it was.
       11% (2 votes)
    4. I don't care either way.
       17% (3 votes)

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Personally, I think Healing in itself could use a bit of a revamp given how high HP has gotten now and how the most effective skill to heal wounds is currently Shield of Trust (Crusader Skill). It would be nice to see a new version of the Pina title worked into that.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    The SAO Lisbeth 2nd title got the same treatment, though it was sorta split up between the Sion title and Sion and Shenon Friends Forever 2nd titles.

So the Nishida thing isn't even the only one to get "rereleased".

I also wouldn't mind if the "Pneuma Flower" got recreated as a special full-heal phoenix feather.
  • MizumieMizumie
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Leinei wrote: »
    Personally, I think Healing in itself could use a bit of a revamp given how high HP has gotten now and how the most effective skill to heal wounds is currently Shield of Trust (Crusader Skill). It would be nice to see a new version of the Pina title worked into that.

Yeah, I agree a revamp would definitely help a lot. However, it doesn't really seem to be something that we would realistically get, at least within the next few years, so I figured I'd just suggest something much smaller, and more executable. I'd definitely be hyped if a revamp was announced though!
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I support - remaking a title exactly like Pina (or better) and releasing the title coupons or whatever into Mabinogi would actually be great.
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    I'm pretty sure Nexon can't re-release the exact Pina title, since it was a crossover event and was only allowed to be distributed during the event; a new title giving the same stats thru an event (pls no more 2nd title gach pls ;-; so much inv flooding) would be nice :D