Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Deian's Skill Training Seals not working right

AgentJeanAgentJean
Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
in General Chat
I used the ones I had left over today and they were not applying the 10 training points consistently. It ranged from 6 - 10 randomly.
Considered yourself warned.

I did submit a ticket so hopefully they'll fix this.

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    AgentJean wrote: »
    I used the ones I had left over today and they were not applying the 10 training points consistently. It ranged from 6 - 10 randomly.
    Considered yourself warned.

I did submit a ticket so hopefully they'll fix this.

Thanks for the warning Jean. :s
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    dab44a6875.jpg
    Works as intended, it's in the desc
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    [Bodystairs] That's very unfortunate. I'm 2 points short of getting r5 cooking.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    then it shouldn't be called Deian's Skill Training Seal(10) now should it? Why even put 10 in the title? because any other training seal before now that had a number in the title gave exactly that number of points. I can see why people would be confused
    Xiokun
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    AgentJean wrote: »
    [Bodystairs] That's very unfortunate. I'm 2 points short of getting r5 cooking.

Shouldove used a cooking badge+lv100+
  • CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    I like to think they're just messing with us at this point. :P
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 19, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Name of an item is just a name.
    They put a description box under the name for a reason, it is to explain how an item works. Read it =w=
    Do not justify ignorance.
    Its dumb.

No need to be so rude. holy crap.... I wasn't trying to justifying anything .... I was just pointing out that they named the item incorrectly and they need to fix it and not do that in the future. Clearly the title of the item is wrong and the number is only there to confuse people based on previously released skill training seals.

rx8XkQI.jpg

^That's merely 1 example. there was absolutely no reason to have (10) in the title of the item. It just confuses people. Nothing should ever be confusing like that.

FYrvjgW.jpg

None of the skill training seals with a range like that has ever had number in the title before. If it was simply called "Deian's Skill Training Seal" then people would be more inclined to read the description. All my skills are r1 so I don't really care that much, but I do have a right to point something out that I feel is wrong. I don't know why you felt the need to lash out at me like that
    RedetsuChibiMegu