Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Which is the skill you use the most?

ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
Mabinogi Rep: 900
edited July 18, 2017 in General Chat
No matter it is ur fav or just convenient.

Main human: Personally i always engage fight with smash, no matter what mob is it.
Alt elf: Spam +20k Lightning rod to 1hit every1 :D
Alt giant: Charge like engaging dash. I have the min distance lv2 reforge :D
  1. I spam...56 votes
    1. Smash smash smash
       13% (7 votes)
    2. Bash everything with my OP CRKSs
       5% (3 votes)
    3. I magnum shot +50k all :v
       7% (4 votes)
    4. firebolt CC with speed casting reforge
       9% (5 votes)
    5. FH literally every time i can
       7% (4 votes)
    6. Lightning rod... KAMEHAME HA!!!
       5% (3 votes)
    7. -meteor strik...- EXPLOOOOSION!!!
       2% (1 vote)
    8. kunai storm+shuriken splash like a true ninja
       4% (2 votes)
    9. Act 6/7
       2% (1 vote)
    10. Shooting rush forward and behind
       5% (3 votes)
    11. Hydra hide while dolls pick up my money
       0% (0 votes)
    12. Most of AoE skills in-game
       5% (3 votes)
    13. I dont know xD
       0% (0 votes)
    14. I dont use skills. I normal attack everything :)
       2% (1 vote)
    15. Skills? What is it? It can be eaten?
       4% (2 votes)
    16. Summon pets to kill all mobs :v
       0% (0 votes)
    17. I use all skills at the same rate.
       4% (2 votes)
    18. Selling/Buying Mastery...
       2% (1 vote)
    19. AFK mastery and Fashionogi
       4% (2 votes)
    20. Others skills. I will post below
       21% (12 votes)

Comments

• HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Dance of Death, Encore, Doppelganger, Smash, Rage Impact, Windmill, Assault Slash, Counterattack.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Guess it depends on what I'm doing.

Like if it's Sidhe Finnachaid, I open with FH on the runaway dogs, bash on the horses and horsemen, fireball and snap cast on the debuff fish orbs, dance of death on the protfish, firebolt cc on the dragons, and bash/guns on the fishwoman boss.

Or if it's just general SMs I lean toward Ninja or Gunner stuff.

I do like fooling around sometimes, with stuff like Elemental Wave Frozen Blast on bosses that it can be used on.
    Or Dance of Death on normal enemies.

I guess I don't use Fighter or Archery that much.
    Both have penalties involved with wearing Heavy Armor, which I like having on.

But generally, Bash, Lullaby, Kunai Storm, and Shooting Rush.
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    edited July 18, 2017
    On my male elf alt, I tend to use his Lightning Bolt skill the most, since it has the quickest charge time out of the basic bolt spells and pretty good range. That makes it easy to spam against really beefy enemies like Black Grizzly Bears, Lions, and Ancients (he's not very high-level). He's got Thunder, but it's very slow to charge and requires quite a bit of careful positioning to use effectively solo.

On my main (male human), I tend to use regular attacks the most. Though, for tough bosses I whip out Final Hit. Paired with the attack speed of knuckles, Final Hit is actually a pretty formidable ability. In fact, I used Final Hit with knuckles followed by Dance of Death against the final boss of the Memento questline and it was pretty darn effective. For normal mobs, though, it's mostly regular attacks for melee and Fire Bolt or Water Cannon for ranged sniping.

As for my male giant and female human, I'm still feeling them out as far as what suits them best. However, I have fallen in love with puppetry on my girl for all of those awesome moves for dealing with crowds of enemies. Climatic Clash FTW, baby!! XD Also, strangling and yanking up enemies with puppet strings. I made a bad hip-hop song for myself about using the Puppet Snare/Wire Pull combo to murder enemies (and finishing them with Windmill if they still have a little sliver of health left). I sing it gleefully as I romp through Albey, leaving nothing but corpses and spider webs in my wake... B)
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    I'd like to say Arrow Revolver because it's my favourite but it really does depend on the situation. I like to mix things up and not just use one skill/talent to deal with everything.

What's used the most in every situation is probably Critical Hit haha.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    I use many different skills all the time depending on the quest or event that needs to be done. for something like commerce though I mostly use Dance of Death and final hit. this is cause I often commerce alone and Dance of Death is great for keeping all bandits near you from looting your mount. final hit is good for wiping out every bandit but it has a long cool down so I am glad to have Dance of Death as a good way to defend my commerce goods and wound my enemies.
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    XIO MAD

XIO SMASH!
    Danievictria
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited July 18, 2017
    GUNS GUNS GUNS

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

I may not do a ton of damage, but I love the gunslinger skills! :D
    Crimsọn
  • lceCreamlceCream
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,205
    edited July 18, 2017
    All I see are ppl using bash and final hit.

I'm an elf so i just use bash with the rental sword and shield and sometimes lightning rod with a bad staff
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 19, 2017
    I nerf muhself most of the time and just go with good ol' fistacuffs. Mabi can't handle muh full power. ;)
    VUroIo.gif
    Tastiest Hotdog I've had in a while~

hwiXy79.gif

• KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited July 19, 2017
    Blaze isn't in the list?

I cry! :'(
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Male elf, gathering knife bash spam while being naked. Not like you need anything else.
    Danievictria
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I use Smash, Bash, Final Hit, Rage Impact, Windmill, Assault Slash, Dance of Death, Soul Link, Judgement Blade, Berserk, Encore, Chorus, Dischord, all music buff skills (rarely Vivace and Harvest song only), trying to make myself use Doppelganger again (i need to rank it QQ).
    I prefer going Warrior and Bard usually.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 20, 2017
    With my fh dura and cd reforges...I mainly use final hit and way of the gun/shooting rush with counter attack and windmill. I can basically almost spam final hit. If I get hit, it's ok because of my mana shield damage reduction 19 reforge. If I have to I will also use rage and bash - mainly if I lose rhythm. OH and assault slash if there is a mob that didn't die with the previous skills mentioned.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    well i started with the combo
    smash>assault slash>smash>counter>assault slash(if possible if not repeat)
    then i obtained final hit and became dependent to it
    i do the usual combo if final hit is not usable yet i became close combat master
    since i dont usually use other talents other than close combat
    then i tried magic there was the basic bolt magic then fusion bolt
    the thing i hate about magic is that charging it takes time and im already slow from lagging
    but then there came intermediate magic it wasnt much of a big deal to me until i obtain my first merlin mana knuckles
    i was so dependent to thunder do dungeons with thunder, dragon raids with thunder,
    shadow missions with thunder(if i dont crash), generation quest with thunder, etc. and i didnt notice my thunder was r1
    then out of nowhere i got myself the skill shock wave, since i had my def and prot a bit high
    ill just walk in dungeons let enemy spawn when they are all aggro at me and attacking ill just use shock wave
    same with shadow missions and other stuff and it became r1 like thunder i wasnt that aware of ranking it
    and since im using merlin mana knuckles i use martial arts skill every now and then
    which lead to my martial arts and magic combo:
    charging strike>somersault kick>pummel>shock wave>focused fist>spinning uppercut>drop kick>lightning rod
    (though due to lag i dont always get to complete it or if my focused fist miss)
    now i train meteor, ice spear, fireball and some music

so my usual fight pattern would be
    cc combo, fh, thunder, shock wave, ma&magic combo
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Uhm... mostly Smash, Final Hit and Windmill. But I have a thing to use "Ice Bolt", something people noticed as "Oh, so there are still players using that skill!"
    I'm not really into fightning a lot, so maybe Egg Gathering, "Potato" Gathering and Apple Tree Destroyer are the "most used skills" even though I don't think those are really into the "skill" list people would think about.
  • CapnReconCapnRecon
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    If I'm being lazy, bash things with daggers(AKA Budget CRKS). If I'm being lazy in Alby Advanced Hardmode, bash things with actual CRKS. I'm at the point where I can afford to be a big ol' scrub lol.
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    I am Rank 1 Rest skill AFK Champion
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited July 19, 2017
    Variety here. Mirage to slow down an enemy for kiting. Crash shot to whittle down groups a bit at a time without multiaggro. I use my skillset, it works.

As far as magnum goes....

Back during the SAO event, I made up a combo card to force myself to practice support shot. Basically alternates between magnum and support shot. If I wanted the big payoff damage, I had to train support shot. Until it was trained, I would not allow myself any gold combo card events or whatnot.

Much much later, I still have said combo card. Support shot is R1, but the combo card still does the job. So if people see me throwing out an odd support shot or two while DPSing, now you know why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Judgment blade is my go-to wave clear
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    well i started with the combo
    smash>assault slash>smash>counter>assault slash(if possible if not repeat)
    then i obtained final hit and became dependent to it
    i do the usual combo if final hit is not usable yet i became close combat master
    since i dont usually use other talents other than close combat
    then i tried magic there was the basic bolt magic then fusion bolt
    the thing i hate about magic is that charging it takes time and im already slow from lagging
    but then there came intermediate magic it wasnt much of a big deal to me until i obtain my first merlin mana knuckles
    i was so dependent to thunder do dungeons with thunder, dragon raids with thunder,
    shadow missions with thunder(if i dont crash), generation quest with thunder, etc. and i didnt notice my thunder was r1
    then out of nowhere i got myself the skill shock wave, since i had my def and prot a bit high
    ill just walk in dungeons let enemy spawn when they are all aggro at me and attacking ill just use shock wave
    same with shadow missions and other stuff and it became r1 like thunder i wasnt that aware of ranking it
    and since im using merlin mana knuckles i use martial arts skill every now and then
    which lead to my martial arts and magic combo:
    charging strike>somersault kick>pummel>shock wave>focused fist>spinning uppercut>drop kick>lightning rod
    (though due to lag i dont always get to complete it or if my focused fist miss)
    now i train meteor, ice spear, fireball and some music

so my usual fight pattern would be
    cc combo, fh, thunder, shock wave, ma&magic combo

smash>assault slash>smash>counter>assault slash
    This, but throw in windill and defense in there too.
    Works on most things most of the time. The most original set of skills available.
    But add in other skills such as evasion, charge (to block range) and crisis escape to deaggro.