Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

Festia Group Revival Project (FGRP)

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited July 19, 2017 in Mari Chat
So after some discussion and thinking, I believe it would be interesting to somehow bring groups together to get Festia up and running again. I call it the FGRP, or the Festia Group Revival Project.

As you may have noticed, here in Mari it's rare to see anyone in Festia doing the daily grab-your-tickets-and-play-a-minigame routine. I've found out myself sometimes it's hard to find someone to go with you from time to time, it be because of real life or just not a good time.

So here is my solution: What if we made a group, even if very small, to run Festia together everyday? It would be a great way to meet new people and bond with those you already know. Also, you'd have a way to get rid of those extra passes and then let the rewards rain down on us. More people would join as word got out because they would see all of the fun we were having, so it wouldn't die out very easily.

So what do you say? Yay? Nay? Let me know in the comments below if you'd like to participate!

Ataraxiz, Mari Server, Officer of Electrolytes ❤

If you like this idea, please spread the link around! I want to see exactly how many people are interested in this idea! I will private message you my discord after you comment or message me! ^~^
MariangelicaRheySola232ilPiantissimoEastSea
  1. Are you interested in joining this project?20 votes
    1. Yay
       85% (17 votes)
    2. Nay
       15% (3 votes)

Comments

• Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    yee of course!
    Ataraxiz
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I WILL join.
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    yay
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    Rawwwrs I'll be there
    Sola232
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    It would be ideal to gather groups of 4 people, to do the quests for things like Hammer Slam and such (since to complete those, you need more than the helpful friend)!
    I'm in, but I'll be available only from September since I don't have enough internet until then. Oh, and we would need like a period of time where to login or be available for this, but I think this is already in the plans :s
    Ataraxiz
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Im waiting to see how many people jump in during the next few days, and then we will all hop in a chat and discuss what times to meet, where to meet, what channel, and so on forth. If we get enough people, I will design a new discord server for that purpose. xP
  • KitatasicKitatasic
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I'll join too :)
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sweet, 7 people so far!!
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I will tag along as well. B)
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Whhoooaaaa, if we get to 10 people I'll make the server ;o
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I would for sure be up for this! I would love to be ableto find people who would love to run chasing tails and lorraines nightmare! :D
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Thank you guys for your support!!!! Spread the link to this thread and let's get this show on the road!!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Oh hey, an even 10
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Not sure where the extra vote came from, but we have an extra vote o.o Only 9 people commented.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Not sure where the extra vote came from, but we have an extra vote o.o Only 9 people commented.

Could be Enn. o.o
  • HayatoyaHayatoya
    Doesn't sound interesting so I'll pass
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I'll join. I have over 200 festia passes to use up.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Well. That's 12 people. Hopefully there will be more that say yes and less that say no.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sweet :o
  • ilPiantissimoilPiantissimo
    I would like to join too. Never had a chance to play all the minigames in there.
This discussion has been closed.