Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Mabinogi undermaintence"

OpalthiraOpalthira
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
in General Chat
I went to do commerce for mission point my game froze up.
So i closed and now it tells me to set a secondary pass everytime then afterwards tells me the servers are down for maintence.

Comments

• ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Isn't that the secondary password glitch? This game is so good, yet so bad. I have had my game froze up and crash for who knows how many times already recently. So sick of this. Why can't the make the server run smoother
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    edited July 21, 2017
    I cannot log in, which sucks because I work all day and was planning to do my mission point dailies before I went to bed after work. RIP day 1 of event. :<

I get stuck after character selection and cannot reach server. It is 100% not on my end as my bf has no problem playing any of his mmos.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    DONT Change channels on Alexina!!!!! you get stuck and cant do anything... Game is broken once again for a 3rd time.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 21, 2017
    I was playing fine in Alexina ch5 and decided to go to ch1, but now my game froze and i can't seem to be able to move or do anything else except i can use UI. I don't want to miss Mission Point event... :/
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    To further weird things out, Steam just patched mabi.

• JodhiJodhi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    I cannot log in as well, I wasn't doing anything until I somehow froze, so I decided to execute my client (I always do that to prevent disconnecting, I'd rather forcefully crash the game using end task rather than disconnect because I use pingzapper, whereas if I disconnected due to anything while pingzapper is up, I'll have the said second-password glitch) but up till now, 37minutes I'm counting and I still have the said glitch. Damn I haven't done my dailies and the Mission event.
  • SnormieSnormie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    3 strikes nexon, you're out!...
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Well i got 9/10 dailies today so i guess i'm gonna miss the last one :L
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    And so begins the downfall of Mabinogi...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 21, 2017
    If they won't fix this until reset i'm gonna ask for compensation :c I'm missing mission dailies because of their issue not mine clearly. Now i'm nervously waiting for them to fix this asap.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    They're fixing it now in 15 mins apparently
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    And were running again
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Servers are back online but it's a ghost town now. Rip my life skills training as no production party available right now.
  • VenelleRuairiVenelleRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 315
    its happening still on ruairi :c
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    I'm on Ruairi and didn't start having trouble till about 4:40 EST. Now it does that secondary password issue people were talking about above.
  • VenelleRuairiVenelleRuairi
    Mabinogi Rep: 315
    Carlize wrote: »
    I'm on Ruairi and didn't start having trouble till about 4:40 EST. Now it does that secondary password issue people were talking about above.
    yeah that's about when I started having problems, then it says game is under maintenance when you type the 2nd PW in

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 21, 2017
    Granted we do need new servers, but can we stop being overly dramatic? Submit a ticket and if we get enough tickets in they could fix the problem and extend the event.

EDIT: Welp looks like they have decided to restart the servers. Rip my elite pass I was doing. Oh well least you guys will be able to login again soon. But it looks like I have lost a day as well because I was doing yesterday's mission points. I was going to login again after I had done them so I could start the new ones. Sigh...

NEW SERVERS PLEASE.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I can get past the password entry. But trying to get on a channel?
    oqbDq2GfSauHIhUZLLgQxw.png
    i'm just stuck here. i dont know if its just my internet being mean, or not.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Pan wrote: »
    And so begins the downfall of Mabinogi...

Someone clearly wasnt around during the dead npc's bug, or the broken friends list bug, or the character lockouts, or the endless dragon meteor everywhere from pake, or the character data saving failure bug, or the couple of several day rollbacks, or the mass ban that hit half the player base because of a heavily exploited gold dupe glitch, or the other pake related thing where ppl were stealing gear via equipment view, or the games first ever server "improvement" that added an extra 3 seconds to every single action made by every single player on every single server and channel for 3 days or so

If Mabi survived all that back when the game was still terrible, itl survive some minor login issues that they seem to be fixing anyways
    Greta[Deleted User]badnewsbarrett
  • PoorpauperPoorpauper
    Mabinogi Rep: 710
    edited July 21, 2017
    we were about to make a new guild and everyone just got forced out so rip on that idea :D

Edit: we are able to log back on now ^^