Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Does anybody even festia?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in Mari Chat
Just came back from a long hiatus. Went to check out festia and not even one pug party in sight. I'll join or add u onto FL if u or ur guild is actively still doing festia daily. :(

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I LOVE Festia! It's so much fun but recentky I haven't been doing it due to lack of people doing it.
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Crystal defender and clobber life
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Im wondering if people still actively play the fiesta games and if any of the prizes are worth getting. I got one of the pets before which was awesome.

If enough people still play Id like to get a party together to run games on a regular basis ^^ I am on Mari server.

Lets have some fun in mabi's carival ^^
    Samuelalex of Mari
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I feel like it would be worth doing it again. I can give it another shot with those who would want to try it. DMT of the Mari server.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    It's that endless loophole.
    No one is doing it because no one else is doing it.
    Festia is fun though if more people cared for it. I have 70+ passes and I havent even been there the past couple weeks.
    But I'm only around late at night on most days.
    Mistumi
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    We could all bring the guilds back together into Festia as a big group! I think that would be an interesting project for Allies. Festia Group Revival Project (FGRP)!

My guild has a Daily Event system and Festia is on the list. Wonder if I can use that somehow? I'm not sure, but if you're interested, PM me, and we will see how many we can get in on this ;o!!!!

Ataraxiz of Mari, Officer of Electrolytes ❤
  • ilPiantissimoilPiantissimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 400
    I used to play darts with a friend a lot in Festia. Nowadays I just spend my tickets doing clobber, because I have nobody to play with.
  • NanocaNanoca
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    The game does not really have the population to support it.
    Too many other "diversions" in game in proportion to the number of players online, at any given time.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'm having a hard time to match my schedule with people's "clique" as well. Festia was a good idea implemented poorly.