Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mission Point Daily Tailoring Skill Level Up

NakijuxCandiNakijuxCandi
Mabinogi Rep: 810
in Help
I have all rank 1 tailoring skills but it does not complete the requirement for "level up a tailoring skill"
Just today, I had a similar requirement which was "level up a bard skill" and it auto completed it because i have all rank 1 bard skills
I just want my 30 points, even though its small, its still something >_<
1VIdpic.png
8dTC0ft.png
IGN: Nakiju
Server: Ruairi

Comments

• SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    I have this problem on my character too as many of my skills are rank one. One of the ways I found to get around this is to use a skill reset capsule (like the 1 rank ones you get in VIP daily chance) to derank the skill once then rank it back up. Kind of a roundabout way of doing it, but it allowed me to complete the requirement. Alternatively, you could use a perfect skill reset capsule but thats a pain as it deranks everything so it would be better to try and get the one from vip thing.

Hopefully, they consider this in the future to grant complete automatically for those who have rank one already on the skill it is asking for.
    Samuelalex of Mari
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    If your character is not a Giant, then what rank is your Spider Shot?
    Maybe that also counts as a Tailoring skill, since it falls under "Trapper", which is a combination of Archery, Tailoring, and Carpentry talents.

That's the only thing I can think of that'd keep that mission from completing.
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    I'm having this same issue too. Just yesterday one of my quests was to level up 1 Blacksmithing skill, which I have at all r1, and it autocompleted just fine. Today I had a quest to level up a Medicine skill, which all of my Apothecary AND Cleric skills are r1, and it DIDN'T autocomplete. I had to reroll all 5 times just to get a level up quest that I could even accomplish without shelling out the gold for a reset capsule or having to reset EVERYTHING at Duncan.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Technically it is still possible to rank up to Dan ranks.