Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Mabinogi undermaintence"

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    You guys used to update us with these extended maintenances. It's been almost 8 hours now. Thank you.
  • RomeoRomeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    ikr I been just waiting to log in so I can finish my G20 haha =)
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    At Nexon NA: all the hamster wheels are on the floor and hamsters are running around everywhere eating all the apple cubes they can find.
    Crimsọn
  • WarriorsWarriors
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    Been waiting to log in so i can afk fashionogi
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    So... who want to bet 1 dead bee or whatever that the maintenance will last a whole day? XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Zeo wrote: »
    So... who want to bet 1 dead bee or whatever that the maintenance will last a whole day? XD

You're on, but what happens if there are no dead bees to bet?
    Faybal
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Gaea wrote: »
    You guys used to update us with these extended maintenances. It's been almost 8 hours now. Thank you.

Tbh, if they're going to have a long maint. w/o any info posted, they at least owe it to us to keep us informed. Usually companies keep their patrons and customers informed and well aware, but I guess that's not how Nexon works?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Well apparently the maintenance will be done in 13 minutes.
    Faybal
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Yeaaah, I kinda wanted to use this one day of time I actually had and rank life skills during life week..guess that's not happening today either.
    Faybal
  • FaybalFaybal
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Yeaaah, I kinda wanted to use this one day of time I actually had and rank life skills during life week..guess that's not happening today either.

Tbh :( Oh whale, nothing we can do about it now :<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    ShouK wrote: »

Where did you hear that from?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Gaea wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »

Where did you hear that from?

There's an update in the announcement page lol
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    First off, maint has NOT been going for 8 hours, it started at 4:30 am and its now 9:30 am, thats 5, not 8. If you were unable to log in before that it was login failure, not maint, because I was online all the way up to 4:15 or so. Second, what do you seriously expect them to tell you without getting technical and going over everyone's heads? There are 2 possible things they could say, either "Its done now" or "its not done yet". I think we can safely assume that if the game is still down, its the second option. Funny though that right as someone posts about no communication, they post communication saying, basically, "its done now".
    Greta
  • AroAro
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    Servers are back online.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Blortad wrote: »
    First off, maint has NOT been going for 8 hours, it started at 4:30 am and its now 9:30 am, thats 5, not 8. If you were unable to log in before that it was login failure, not maint, because I was online all the way up to 4:15 or so. Second, what do you seriously expect them to tell you without getting technical and going over everyone's heads? There are 2 possible things they could say, either "Its done now" or "its not done yet". I think we can safely assume that if the game is still down, its the second option. Funny though that right as someone posts about no communication, they post communication saying, basically, "its done now".

The likeliness is that some people were disconnected for 8 hrs and couldn't get back in which includes the duration of maintenance.
    Maintenance was only 5 hours total, but obviously some people were kept out some hours before maintenance was initiated.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited July 21, 2017
    Just got the unable to do anything other than task manger mabinogi thing again.
    Hope its just a fluke.
    nvm my internet just went full potato mode. Guess im not capping magic craft this weekend or anything for that matter