Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So did anyone actually lose anything?

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited July 22, 2017 in General Chat
http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00J63

Looks like I'm good. I really need to take more regular screenshots of my inventory. I'll start making a habit of it before every time I log out. But I was just curious if everyone's stuff remained intact.

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    I have so much junk in my inventory I can't keep track of it all
    PudgyHamsterAichannNilrem
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Nah, seems like i'm fine so far thankfully.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Man if I ever lost any of my equipment it would make me quit because all my stuff has expensive enchants and upgrades.
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    idk i never logged in for al ong time since my style tab ran out

what happened that might cause people to lose stuff?
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 22, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »
    Man if I ever lost any of my equipment it would make me quit because all my stuff has expensive enchants and upgrades.

No need to jump on that conclusion. I hear GM Mewlynne already helped few people who lost their items and even gave them some extra things like enchants and/or dyes so they could get a chance to have their good old gear.
    Carlize
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »

No need to jump on that conclusion. I hear GM Mewlynne already helped few people who lost their items and even gave them some extra things like enchants and/or dyes so they could get a chance to have their good old gear.

Ah very good to hear. What about upgrades? =P
  • GretaGreta

Ah very good to hear. What about upgrades? =P

No idea about upgrades honestly.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    seriously. if people lose items because of something going wrong ingame the devs need to just spawn the item in and give it to the person who owned it. as long as the owner can supply proof of the weapon along with any reforges or enchants or upgrades it may have. its already proven they can do this since Sabina Spawned in a Soluna blade when
    she wasnt suppose to.

seriously. losing something limited like a hatsune miku wig or kaito outfit or something you grinded weeks of not months to try and get only to be told by NX. "Here. heres 10k nx you can take to the webshop and spend on our latest Gotcha-Pon"

thats just insulting to the player. it happened to me years back when i lost a ton of my stuff in a crash and all they gave me was 20k nx.

also whats up with all the Korean text in the forum titles?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

What if U loss collab stuff like fate/Sao. Are they allowed to poke the codes 4 "licensed" stuff even if its just for compensations??? :*
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    seriously. if people lose items because of something going wrong ingame the devs need to just spawn the item in and give it to the person who owned it. as long as the owner can supply proof of the weapon along with any reforges or enchants or upgrades it may have. its already proven they can do this since Sabina Spawned in a Soluna blade when
    she wasnt suppose to.

seriously. losing something limited like a hatsune miku wig or kaito outfit or something you grinded weeks of not months to try and get only to be told by NX. "Here. heres 10k nx you can take to the webshop and spend on our latest Gotcha-Pon"

thats just insulting to the player. it happened to me years back when i lost a ton of my stuff in a crash and all they gave me was 20k nx.

also whats up with all the Korean text in the forum titles?

Ummm they really went to town this time.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 22, 2017
    its already proven they can do this since Sabina Spawned in a Soluna blade when
    she wasnt suppose to.

I like how some people blame Sabina about Soluna Blade accident. Like you guys know who actually did it. Were you in Nexon's office if you dare to say such thing? Are you a witness of that accident? If not, then i suggest you to not talk about it anymore since you are only spreading FUD for nothing here.

Well you are talking about what happened years ago. Now it's different. People claim that Nexon Support got better now.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    she wasnt suppose to.

I like how some people blame Sabina about Soluna Blade accident. Like you guys know who actually did it. Were you in Nexon's office if you dare to say such thing? Are you a witness of that accident? If not, then i suggest you to not talk about it anymore since you are only spreading FUD for nothing here.

Well you are talking about what happened years ago. Now it's different. People claim that Nexon Support got better now.

well given we know for a fact someone ran around with a Soluna. and that he said sabina gave it to him. ya im willing to bet thats the case. not to mention Sabina just so happened to "leave nexon" not long after.

and regardless of if it happened years ago or now. they should never compensate a players loss of gear with nx. PERIOD. nx compensation should be issued for a loss of nx or failure to give the user the nx they paid for.

Also Gaia. Mind explaining what your trying to say? instead of making worthless posts. because i seriously have no clue what your trying to say.
  • GretaGreta
    edited July 22, 2017
    well given we know for a fact someone ran around with a Soluna. and that he said sabina gave it to him. ya im willing to bet thats the case. not to mention Sabina just so happened to "leave nexon" not long after.

Sabina was a CM. I don't think that Community Managers have power to type commands in games to spawn or give away stuff without other staff members being aware about it. Only GM's can spawn in items, monsters and so on. Honestly, Sabina was only dyeing clothes in Mabinogi :D
    TheNyanCatNilrem
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    she wasnt suppose to.

and regardless of if it happened years ago or now. they should never compensate a players loss of gear with nx. PERIOD. nx compensation should be issued for a loss of nx or failure to give the user the nx they paid for.

Also Gaia. Mind explaining what your trying to say? instead of making worthless posts. because i seriously have no clue what your trying to say.

So just because someone said someone did something instantly makes it true? So if I said that The pope said he wasn't supporting religion anymore, it instantly makes it true because I said it and there is no facts to back up my claim? Also Sabina got a new job, she was planning to leave anyway it just so happened that someone decided to slander Sabina's name at the same time. You shouldn't believe everything you hear until the facts and truth are proven.

Costumer server has gotton so much better over the years. If you provide screenshots and details of the item you have a very high chance of getting the item back. I'v lost items before and within 7 hours I had the item returned to me. My guild leader lost a really good item and he had it returned with reforges and enchants and everything. It's also how you handle your ticket. Nexon employee's are more willing to help out if you are kind in your ticket, Not dropping swears and cursing them out.
    GretaLeineiNilrem
  • Unwanted2Unwanted2
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    she wasnt suppose to.

But it doesn't change the fact that someone was roaming with Soluna blade. And one of gm's reply was he created it through legit method when absolutely it wasn't due to how rare materials are. I'm not saying that Sabina did it, I don't know about that. But it's true that someone in nexon did it. It's what made me lose all my trust towards them, and I would hate it if someone who did it still works in Nexon.
  • GretaGreta
    Unwanted2 wrote: »
    she wasnt suppose to.

But it doesn't change the fact that someone was roaming with Soluna blade. And one of gm's reply was he created it through legit method when absolutely it wasn't due to how rare materials are. I'm not saying that Sabina did it, I don't know about that. But it's true that someone in nexon did it. It's what made me lose all my trust towards them, and I would hate it if someone who did it still works in Nexon.

Boo hoo, i'm crying over a pixelated sword. You guys are overreacting over something that happened months ago now and it needs to be forgotten. It's not like the end of the world happened after that mistake lol. Don't carry on this silly topic anymore honestly, because this thread will derail really fast if you do.
  • Unwanted2Unwanted2
    edited July 22, 2017
    double post.
  • Unwanted2Unwanted2
    edited July 22, 2017
    Unwanted2 wrote: »
    she wasnt suppose to.

Boo hoo, i'm crying over a pixelated sword. You guys are overreacting over something that happened months ago now and it needs to be forgotten. It's not like the end of the world happened after that mistake lol. Don't carry on this silly topic anymore honestly, because this thread will derail really fast if you do.
    People tend to call someone 'crying' when they lack logic to counter it. ;)
    What's the point of playing game or spending money on it when you can obtain end game gear by someones 'mistake(supposedly)'. By your logic, if someone loses their item, they shouldn't care about it because it's just pixels. Whole customer support exist because people care about their pixels. It's what players work for and what GM try to recover when it's lost due to errors. Nexon bans exploiters because they want their pixels to have value. Pixels are game itself. So if you're undervaluing the pixels then you are undervaluing the game.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited July 22, 2017
    she wasnt suppose to.

Also Gaea. Mind explaining what your trying to say? instead of making worthless posts. because i seriously have no clue what your trying to say.

Fixed.

About what? What is wrong with you? My response was regarding what Greta was inquiring about concerning the mass spammer from Korea that has afflicted this forum for the past month. You don't have to be rude. You could of simply asked me what I was talking about like a normal human being. :|

rip.
    Leinei
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited July 22, 2017
    she wasnt suppose to.

I believe Gaea was trying to say that the Korean posts were in excess this time, which they were since they almost filled up the first page in General and a good portion of Suggestions.

Also, regarding that incident, anyone can say anything and there's no way to prove otherwise, so it's ridiculous to even talk about it. None of us are the wiser and this thread should be closed and locked or anything relating to that incident removed from the thread due to derailment, which you caused by alluding to that incident and further talking about it. How's that for worthless posting?

In regard to Nexon and their Customer Service, that has DEFINITELY evolved over the years. Any time I've had an issue within the past few years, they've been efficient, swift and polite.

Finally, to bring us back to the topic of the thread. I'm glad to see there haven't been responses of people losing anything because it's always stressful when that happens.
    badnewsbarrettGreta