Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Utawarerumono x Mabinogi

SabinaSabina
Mabinogi Rep: 7,700
edited December 15, 2016 in Vault

Say hello to Utawarerumono as the classic Anime, Manga and Game franchise makes its way to the wonderful world of Mabinogi! Grab new outfits based on the traditional Japanese and Aino outfits favored by the characters of Utewarerumono and claim the adorable giant flightless bird Kokopo!

And if you don't love the outfits below, don't fret: All Utawarerumono items can be dyed!

READ MORE
andrewngn13Step29KikurikappaClovis15PolicromaSaiNaxosKttyScandroidJPYutsukiand 5 others.

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    edited December 15, 2016
    I'm happy that the giant-bird-pet-thing - Kokopo - can be purchased directly, rather than through a Pet-Gachapon like other countries had. So congrats on that, Nexon USA! Although I'm not personally drawn to these outfits, I'm sure the mere fact they're dyable will lead to them being far more profitable - in comparison to Fate/Stay's selection - for both players and Nexon alike (especially since they're much cheaper to attain, no less).
    SebastianBlissfulkillQonspiracy
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Clovis15
    Clovis15 said:

I'm happy that the giant-bird-pet-thing - Kokopo - can be purchased directly, rather than through a Pet-Gachapon like other countries had. So congrats on that, Nexon USA!
    Yeah, I too am glad with this change. Definitely gonna buy one now.

Clovis15
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Clovis15
    Clovis15 said:

I'm happy that the giant-bird-pet-thing - Kokopo - can be purchased directly, rather than through a Pet-Gachapon like other countries had. So congrats on that, Nexon USA! Although I'm not personally drawn to these outfits, I'm sure the mere fact they're dyable will lead to them being far more profitable - in comparison to Fate/Stay's selection - for both players and Nexon alike (especially since they're much cheaper to attain, no less).
    I just noticed that, and I literally died that Nexon gave us the better end of the deal.
    Clovis15
  • AichannAichann
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,030
    I'm soooo excited for the bird! :3 I'm def buying one after I get paid tomorrow!
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Loving my birb. <3
  • KokoroKokoro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,155
    Kokopo is so adorable! Buying one as soon as I get home.

The outfits look okay but I think I'll save up for the gachapon with the wigs in it.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    And if you don't love the outfits below, don't fret: All Utawarerumono items can be dyed!

So happy they can be dyed.
    Ktty
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    MissFortune

Makes me curious what kind of talks go on about dyeable items considering we had fate stay night.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    The Rurutie outfit is sooo Kawai too!!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Nice! I have been waiting for this pet for awhile now. Thanks Nexon!
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    So do these outfits have poses associated with them, or were those people just performing actions for the picture?
  • KitsuyashaKitsuyasha
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,280
    Clovis15
    Clovis15 said:

So do these outfits have poses associated with them, or were those people just performing actions for the picture?
    They do in fact have poses, very nice ones at that. I'm very pleased with these outfits and the new birb!
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    BIG FAT FLUFFY BIRB *eye twitch* ITS DRIVING ME NUTS -- I WANT ONE!!!
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited December 16, 2016
    andrewngn13

MissFortune

Makes me curious what kind of talks go on about dyeable items considering we had fate stay night.
    It would be nice for newbies to get some high quality undyeable versions of NPC wear from a new skill building questline while the dyeable versions were on the Cash Shop. It would be perfect for a Beauty Shop hair, eyes, and face image revamp and re categorizing of free and premium styles (aka beauty coupons are the new premium while old premium are free).
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    i like anime crossovers uvu...
    and i still wish we got the "the flower we saw that day" update QAQ;
    but it's exclusive to JP mabi ;w;
  • ZerukanZerukan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
    Don't know anything about this anime, but that pet is adorable, and I love Ukon's outfit. At least this crossover's outfits are dyeable.
  • AavaAava
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,085
    edited December 16, 2016
    I'm really happy with everything so far, specially since Kokopo was dyeable as well (was really nice extra addition):

I decided to go for a "snowy" look and am quite happy with it *w*/
    Wondering when we will see the wigs and tails. Hopefully they won't be too hard to obtain OTL
    Blankeye