Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

NPC-ish Portrait Commissions!

terminallyCapriciousterminallyCapricious
Mabinogi Rep: 970
edited December 15, 2016 in Art Creations
Hello everyone I am ASAYKE of ALEXINA
As you can see by my forum tag I used to be a Homestuck and nabbed this during the great reform of 2011 or something.
alright let's get to the meat of it.
I do these in between commissions as a detox b/c these are easy for me to do. They can take up to a month to get to ;;

I'm selling NPC (ish) Portraits!
Examples will follow below after some details

Payment info

- 4-6m GOLD (Alexina Server)
+Depending on complexity and extras added.
+Extras are Blinking +300k, Emotions +200k each, +Flashy edit +100k
- $25~30 USD/NX

Contact info

ALEXINA - ASAYKE (main) | DAYNIEL (sub) | MILEAY (shop alt) |ALIKIRA (alt)
TUMBLR - www.dubistrations.tumblr.com
FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/aydublight

WILL DO

Human or Flat faced furry OCs
Mabinogi Characters
Other MMO characters

WON'T DO

Fanart
NSFW
Scalies + Muzzled furries

HOW TO ORDER
IGN:
PAYMENT:
REFS:
POSE: (can be anything)
EXTRAS: (Blinking, Flashy edit, Emotions.)
___________________________________EXAMPLES___________________________________
Blinking is fast because i only have 24 frames and no photoshop to work with lol. Sorry.

Please and thank you ^o^/
OkamixdimsumLilycalKorikoBravelatiosNkeona[Deleted User]

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    hi! not sure if you have a slot system but if you do, could you hold one for me while i get my refs together?
  • KrissmasKrissmas
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,070
    ohh!! I saw one of these on tumblr and loved it! Very nice art and good luck with your future orders!! image
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited December 26, 2016
    edited without hyperlinks
    IGN: Leafpetal | alexina server
    PAYMENT: gold
    REFS: http://imgur.com/a/E2daS outfit 4 (with the zorro wear)
    POSE: right hip cocked to the right, hand on right hip with her head held high and slightly tilted. pose should show a lot of confidence in herself.
    EXTRAS: blinking. could i have a png not blinking version along with the blinking gif? also, if you decide to post it on your tumblr please post the link to it so i can reblog it!

id love to order another one but i can only afford one right now ;; how long do you think youll be open?? i also do art trades over on my shop thread if you want something drawn yourself
  • terminallyCapriciousterminallyCapricious
    Leafpetal
    Leafpetal said:

IGN: Leafpetal | alexina server
    PAYMENT: gold
    REFS: outfit 4 (with the zorro wear)
    POSE: right hip cocked to the right, hand on right hip with her head held high and slightly tilted. pose should show a lot of confidence in herself.
    EXTRAS: blinking. could i have a png not blinking version along with the blinking gif? also, if you decide to post it on your tumblr please post the link to it so i can reblog it!
    Sounds all good! I'll put you down. If you have any questions feel free to throw a message at me on Asayke or whoever you add. lol
    In regards to your slot question I figure i'll update my post and bold this as well.

I do these in between commissions as a detox b/c these are easy for me to do. They can take up to a month to get to ;; that's all
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Mabinogi Rep: 905
    Did the gold exchange <3 You should be getting the payment soon!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    terminallyCapricious

Sounds all good! I'll put you down. If you have any questions feel free to throw a message at me on Asayke or whoever you add. lol
    In regards to your slot question I figure i'll update my post and bold this as well.

I do these in between commissions as a detox b/c these are easy for me to do. They can take up to a month to get to ;; that's all
    thank you, i look forward to seeing the wips!! i dont mind a long wait, im not in a hurry
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    I just wanted to stop by and say that your art is so cute!!
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Heyo! Good to see the new thread up!

I'll be checking back for updates. :D
    Korore
    Korore said:

I just wanted to stop by and say that your art is so cute!!
    Thank you!
    Axelrod
    Axelrod said:

Heyo! Good to see the new thread up!

I'll be checking back for updates. :D
    ^o^/ Glad to see you back Axel. I should be able to finish your commission today and tomorrow along with two others.

• AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    edited December 16, 2016
    IGN: Asxina
    PAYMENT: Gold
    REFS: X
    POSE: can i have him holding a rose 8D
    EXTRAS: smexy :^) let your imagination run wild :D i would love to see anything :P

Let me know how much this would be, and i am hoping if we could meet up to exchange check if that is okay? :) Thank you! :D
    Asxina
    Asxina said:

EXTRAS: smexy :^) let your imagination run wild :D i would love to see anything :P

Let me know how much this would be, and i am hoping if we could meet up to exchange check if that is okay? :) Thank you! :D
    If you dont want any blinking or whatever then it'll just be 4.3m :)
    And yeah we can meet up to exchange the check. After I post the sketches i'll ask for payment ^o^/
  • AsxinaAsxina
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,710
    terminallyCapricious

Asxina
    Asxina said:

If you dont want any blinking or whatever then it'll just be 4.3m :)
    And yeah we can meet up to exchange the check. After I post the sketches i'll ask for payment ^o^/
    Perfect :) Looking forward to it ^^
    AXELROD

ATOYUME
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    edited December 16, 2016
    Have you received the payment from Cresai? :o Just wondering if she gave it to you yet or not
    Cherryheart

Have you received the payment from Cresai? :o Just wondering if she gave it to you yet or not
    Yes i did. I forgot to tell you in that update/picture post. I'm working on yours tomorrow along with another one ouob
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Alrighty just making sure everything went through okay c:
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Dang, that's something. Thanks!
  • atoyumeatoyume
    Mabinogi Rep: 730
    terminallyCapricious

AXELROD

ATOYUME
    Jesus.....IT'S AMAZING OMG TY TY TY ♥
    I know the flashy is fast and i can slow it down a tad if you want. ;;' not much i can do with 24 frames unfortunately.
    I just wanted to show you that I AM indeed working on it b/c i've been really slow this week.
  • CherryheartCherryheart
    Awww I love it! The flashy looks fine to me, I know its hard to catch all of the colors and stuff from it exactly, but I do really like this and it looks great so far! Thanks for showing me, I've been stalking this post I was excited :'D