Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Level 50 Renown stuff

ZarricZarric
Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
edited July 8, 2017 in General Chat
Share your renown stuff if you'd like :D

Haven't missed a day since the release with MusicQ on December 15th, 2016 so I'm happy to be at 50 Nele currently, and will have the other two done by the end of Monday. Capping 50 will take 2 weeks, so full cap will be July 23rd~25th.
i4j0s0I.jpg

Capped stats for the day:
950f92e920.png
IyasenuPanPeloi

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Woo, two weeks til level 50 100%.

But two more days til level 50 everything.
    Briana being the last.
    Tomorrow after the 2k cap, she'll be at 414000/414040. >:(
    Zarric
  • ZarricZarric
    Oh I know, that just was like "Noooooo :<" Only 40 points for briana on Monday, which is like lol
    Iyasenu
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    I only recently got Yvonna to 21, I wish I had the dedication everyone here is displaying.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    when you said stuff I thought it meant we actually get stuff. eh :C

anyways I didn't care enough to work hard on Briana, but here:

UqdMk9t.png
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    I sure wish the stuff rewards didn't stop at level 20 renown. :c
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    wERvP.png
    wERw9.png
  • ZarricZarric
    Yeah, sorry about the title saying stuff at the end, I just didn't want to leave it as Level 50 Renown was all.
    But good progress to everyone!
    Can't wait to fully cap this and never be forced to touch it again. Being dedicated to it with my friend has taken us here thus far and we'll stop only after we cap it.
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    Everything aside from nele just seems to take forever. If only there weren't diminishing returns, I'd feel motivated - but seriously, getting the bulk of the rewards on the first few levels and then taking forever for 0.1% increases or so? Not motivating at all.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    My motivation for this pretty much died in the mid-20s; like so much of the new 'content' lately, it just seems more trouble than it's worth. >_>
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    Having level 50 for both Nele and Yvona would be great for someone like me... but like @Shaeli said... it's hard for me to be motivated on leveling them up, especially in mid-20s to early 30s... That and sometime I end up forgetting to do those for the day so...
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Siodhan wrote: »
    Everything aside from nele just seems to take forever. If only there weren't diminishing returns, I'd feel motivated - but seriously, getting the bulk of the rewards on the first few levels and then taking forever for 0.1% increases or so? Not motivating at all.

To be fair, Yvona can literally be afk trained and Briana doesn't take long either if you have a party of people spamming buffs.
    TheNyanCat
  • ROan2011ROan2011
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,470
    I'm level 50 in all 3 now. It's a real shame we get noting for reaching 50 renown :(

faa68d20bec2d37d77a7c18b105faebc16f885318f2015882179c0e504a3b6c7.jpg
    Sherri
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Not sure what the problem is here. Reaching level 50 gives you bonuses that lazy and unmotivated players cannot get.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Pan wrote: »
    Not sure what the problem is here. Reaching level 50 gives you bonuses that lazy and unmotivated players cannot get.

very true. I'd rather have my 10% crit damage bonus than nothing :) that's like having an additional step 2 R upgraded 1-hand bonus for free no matter what weapon we're using. all we had to do was play music :D
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    mostly I'm too lazy to make scrolls every time, and for the rest I didn't much care beyond the milky way instruments, resulting in my nele and yvona being 20/21. briana gets more or less auto-leveled due to raid parties in alexina during daily resets, resulting in level 39 for briana. often missing raid though, resulting in no briana as I'm too lazy to go asking around
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Now we could use some more Renown types.

Stuff for crafting skills like Blacksmithing, Tailoring, Cooking, and more!

No idea what bonuses those would give, but it'd be nice for them to build further on the renown system.
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    Iyasenu wrote: »

No idea what bonuses those would give, but it'd be nice for them to build further on the renown system.

I would personally like Enn to become a renown NPC. Her effect could increase the success rate when upgrading echostones.
    KokoroIyasenuZeoPanSugarAngelImaizumiPeloi
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited July 12, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I would adore this, if you haven't suggested it already, you should definitely make a thread.
    While the words would definitely fall upon deaf ears, it still would get a lot of support I feel.
    Let's just hope Ferghus isn't a Renown character, unless his reward is repair percentage +5% at lv. 50. ;)
  • ZarricZarric
    Alrighty, here it is.
    b1899a4abc.gif
    Full 50 renown cap, and got it done at 10:02am et

Never need to do this for myself, ever again. So happy!
    DanievictriaImaizumiPeloi
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Congratulations! I don't think I'll ever max out my renown. It's more of a background thing for me. I'm glad to see that all of your hard work has paid off, though. You deserve cake...but not GLaDOS cake. Real, non toxic cake.
    Sherri