Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

rip seduced a succubus title

ZerukanZerukan
Mabinogi Rep: 3,280
in General Chat
I've tried 4 times now to tame a rabbie Succubus. I've ranked taming all the way to 2, used a tikka cane, and a lot of hot spring bait and yet I still can not tame her. This is a bit ridiculous that I'm using the best stuff I can think of for taming, have a high taming rank yet it is impossible to tame her. I've tried enthralling too and not even that did anything to her.

well rip in kill title since you can't be obtained anymore cuz of the succubus being impossible to tame

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Zerukan wrote: »
    I've tried 4 times now to tame a rabbie Succubus. I've ranked taming all the way to 2, used a tikka cane, and a lot of hot spring bait and yet I still can not tame her. This is a bit ridiculous that I'm using the best stuff I can think of for taming, have a high taming rank yet it is impossible to tame her. I've tried enthralling too and not even that did anything to her.

well rip in kill title since you can't be obtained anymore cuz of the succubus being impossible to tame

Well first off...get taming to r1 and use a taming title. I think CP plays a role too. Wear increased cp gears to make her weak/weakest under you.
    VX0Lw1.png
    Dk's can just use r1 control of choas 4 an easier time.

• ZerukanZerukan
    edited July 25, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »

Well first off...get taming to r1 and use a taming title. I think CP plays a role too. Wear increased cp gears to make her weak/weakest under you.
    VX0Lw1.png

What title is that one? Also I'm an Elf so I can't use control of darkness
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 25, 2017

VX0Lw1.png

What title is that one? Also I'm an Elf so I can't use control of darkness

Asuna's BOYFRIEND ALO 2nd title.

But doesn't have to be dis one. There are alternative taming+ title if u can't get dis one. Like Tupai.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    One does not simply tame a succubus.
    NilremAerienna
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    You can also use "Enthralling Performance" on a lower CP succubus (like in Rabbie Normal).

Doesn't have to be Taming Wild Animals or Control of Darkness.
  • ZerukanZerukan
    2056b56f35e0bfd122be110053bc5568.png

Okay so I learned you need rank 1 enthralling now for this title. My friend Tsu tried using control of darkness with 6000+ cp and it didn't work, but r1 enthralling did. I guess the dungeon made her un-tameable but it did keep her enthralling-able
  • RheyRhey

Okay so I learned you need rank 1 enthralling now for this title. My friend Tsu tried using control of darkness with 6000+ cp and it didn't work, but r1 enthralling did. I guess the dungeon made her un-tameable but it did keep her enthralling-able

Shulda went the taming route. 2 birds with one stone. She has a taming journal entry reward. So yea...she is tameable or else its pointless to have a journal achievement 4 it. ;)
  • ZerukanZerukan

Shulda went the taming route. 2 birds with one stone. She has a taming journal entry reward. So yea...she is tameable or else its pointless to have a journal achievement 4 it. ;)

But is she still tame-able after the dungeon revamp is the question. Everyone I know has tamed her long before the dungeon revamp and haven't tried since.
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 26, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Just for the record... @Rhey is correct ... CP plays a role too. (a major role).

I obtained this title back when Taming Wild Animals was capped at Rank 5.

(back in the day; when it actually required skill [and a truckload of patience] to train).... ;)

[which means, I had to beat her up, lol ... ] ........... ;)
    I think CP plays a role too.

I knew I was forgetting sum thing yea chipping her hp also increases the success rate. Doubles if u can get her to like deadly or 1-2% left of her hp pool.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Just for the record... @Rhey is correct ... CP plays a role too. (a major role).

(back in the day; when it actually required skill [and a truckload of patience] to train).... ;)

I knew I was forgetting sum thing yea chipping her hp also increases the success rate. Doubles if u can get her to like deadly or 1-2% left of her hp pool.

Does it?
    I know that it USED to be that you couldn't tame something that was unhurt. (you'd get a message saying to weak it first).

Then they changed that to allow taming without having to hurt the target.

But I hadn't hurt of lowering their HP to do anything nowdays.
  • RheyRhey
    edited July 26, 2017
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Does it?
    I know that it USED to be that you couldn't tame something that was unhurt. (you'd get a message saying to weak it first).

Then they changed that to allow taming without having to hurt the target.

But I hadn't hurt of lowering their HP to do anything nowdays.

I remember unable to tame the succubus until I smack her around a few good times. There was a hint that was thrown around till U chip her to a right amount b4 it'll stop showing up. The old restriction was removed but the %hp->success mechanic may still be around. Maybe someone can exhaustively test it?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 26, 2017
    there's a lot of stuff that can't be tamed now because of the increase of cp on dungeon critters. I tried over 200 bait trying to tame a kobold before giving up...and this was with ALO Asuna title that adds like 30% success... on top of the best taming cane and shrimp bait....hell it might have been taitinn carp bait. I remember it took a lot of effort to make that bait -_-

It really needs to be adjusted and I made a suggestion thread about it a while back
    KensamaofmariZerukan
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    ... i just tamed the kobolds outside of Barri when I needed them for training.
  • ArjuneArjune

sorry I don't know why I said kobolds... I meant Gnoll :c

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Arjune wrote: »

Rundal siren is the best place for gnolls. Siren hasn't been revamped
  • ArjuneArjune
    Spy wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Rundal siren is the best place for gnolls. Siren hasn't been revamped

ahh! thanks for reminding me of that :D There's hope for me yet!!