Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make Haunted/Creepy/Eerie/Spooky as dungeon drop

FinityFinity
Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
edited July 18, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Because any enchants should be obtainable in game, not gacha exclusive. They added Chorus in Rundal advanced hardmode rewards, so why not?
Plus, it would make dungeon runs more active.

IGN: Finity
Server: Mari

ZeoSiodhan

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It would be really nice if they do that and i also wan't to make elitists salty >:)
    Crimsọn
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I don't see why not plus I need Creepy and Haunted on my accessories anyway!
  • SiodhanSiodhan
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,825
    My soul screams yes yes yes yes.
    Zeo
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Everything should become gacha exclusive.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    There should really be something in dungeons or missions that is at least second banana to haunted/creepy. The best alternatives are... gacha exclusive as well (fierce, avenger, steel needle, etc.). There's nothing even close to the 50 damage accessories; Oblivion Swarming is 14 damage lol
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Everything is pointless now.

>Want to level? Buy 500% golden fruits
    >Want to buy expensive items? Buy gold from players
    >Need gear? Buy from players through alternative payment
    >Enchants? Gachapon
    >Skills? Skills seals/training pots/AP train

No real sense of self accomplishment anymore.
    Siodhan
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Pan wrote: »
    Everything is pointless now.

>Want to level? Buy 500% golden fruits
    >Want to buy expensive items? Buy gold from players
    >Need gear? Buy from players through alternative payment
    >Enchants? Gachapon
    >Skills? Skills seals/training pots/AP train

No real sense of self accomplishment anymore.

It's pretty much true but at least there should be alternative method rather than just p2w.
    I doubt that's going to happen though.
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    edited July 25, 2017
    Well, I would say goals / accomplishments would be obtaining Soluna Blade, Succubus Queen set, Destructive pattern. Yes, they're obtainable in-game, but the efforts to even get one are dedicating the entire life to this game 24/7. Either being a rich kid that doesn't need to work and can use money to buy what they want, or someone without real life goals and that looks for acknowledgement from an online gaming community.

fun facts: The Soluna Blade in Korea took 2/3rd years effort from all the server and $8,000ish (obviously money conversion). Imagine our pathetic server population getting their hands on one. lol

With 8,000 I can buy some real life things, pay my rent, a car, college debts, etc.