Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So.. how is the drop rate for Midsummer Box gacha?

ZeoZeo
Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
in General Chat
The new gacha came out today with the ribbon wings, Icarus ES, and so on...

But is the drop rate actually pretty good this time or absurdly rare just like with the last few gachapons we had?

Comments

• FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    I'v seen a few wings already and a few chairs going around.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Oh, if you hover your cursor over some of the new items in the gacha, you can see what they look like. That's cool.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 27, 2017
    ES seems only comes as [ribbon+es]'d box.

I redeemed some but it went bad. (like always)
  • ZeoZeo
    Ellisya wrote: »
    ES seems only comes as [ribbon+es]'d box.
    I redeemed some but it went bad. (like always)

Ahh... I was really hoping that the Icarus ES doesn't come only in the box but comes out as an separate prize too...

200-300m will be the norm price for the Icarus-enchanted wings once the gacha goes away just like with Haunted enchanted accessories. :/
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    It's as terrible as any gacha.

What do you want?
    TreesZeoSherriVimi
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    So many different upgrade coupons that I can't even use..
    There's Pan's Goldbox upgrade to upgrade a Pan's goldbox to the special version.
    Regular gem powder upgrade (x5) to upgrade 5 regular gem powders to fine gem powders.
    Bounty hunter card (Bronze) compression (x5) upgrades the 5 to three of the Gold version.
    Avon fine drama compression (x5) upgrades the 5 to three of the potent version.
    Echostone awakening stimulant changes 5 of them to the Fine version.
    Mabifan321Policroma
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Special version of the Pan Goldbox? What does that do?
  • ZeoZeo
    Leinei wrote: »

I'd assume that's the 1x1 version of the gold box to hold 50k in?
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Leinei wrote: »

Makes 1x2 gold box to 1x1 I think.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    this gacha is god awful IMO the junk it is clogged with is literally junk that would have been extra items in old gachas.
    Tried 1 stack, and I'm done
    badnewsbarrettMabifan321
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    lidiya wrote: »
    this gacha is god awful IMO the junk it is clogged with is literally junk that would have been extra items in old gachas.
    Tried 1 stack, and I'm done

I don't intend to buy any but when I was looking at the page, even I thought the "filler" items were pretty bad. Honestly I think the whole gacha is bad but that's just me, I don't care for any of the new wings or halos or tails. For the sake of the people buying, I was hoping it'd have a good drop rate, doesn't seem like it though v.v
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 27, 2017
    Zeo wrote: »
    200-300m will be the norm price for the Icarus-enchanted wings once the gacha goes away just like with Haunted enchanted accessories. :/

Which is sad since the enchant is sub-par compared to haunted lol

not that I'm complaining, I'm absolutely dandy with gacha-exclusive enchants like that being crud
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    Lol NOT buying anything from any gachas. If web shop ever releases guaranteed items then sure. Nexon; you;re way too greedy and annoying. No thanks! : ]
    Siodhan
  • Mabifan321Mabifan321
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    There's being greedy as a company and then there's Greedy beyond measure.

Nexon has unlocked the title: " Above and Beyond the Greedy"

Clap Clap.
    Siodhan[Deleted User]Sphyra21
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Oh goody, more gacha exclusive enchants that give even more max and buff effect for the gacha exclusive wings that will literally cost organs to buy off of other people even while gacha is still out. Though it's not like there aren't op wings for stats already anyway.
    SiodhanAlchemistjkAellZeo
  • EllisyaEllisya
    edited July 27, 2017
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Oh goody, more gacha exclusive enchants that give even more max and buff effect for the gacha exclusive wings that will literally cost organs to buy off of other people even while gacha is still out. Though it's not like there aren't op wings for stats already anyway.

It's more like war between those people who want to be "top" *cough* or "the best" in buffing (bfo)...seems. This wouldn't be happened if Nexon didn't put 'Icarus' enchant thing in the first place. /hate
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Maia wrote: »
    not that I'm complaining, I'm absolutely dandy with gacha-exclusive enchants like that being crud

It's literally 5 free max damage on a slot nearly all damage players keep empty aside for time expiring wings. People are actually going nuts over it.
    watercat0 wrote: »
    lets not buy the gotcha and force them to bankrob, that'll teach them.

Given that MapleStory continues to exist, I doubt bankruptcy threatening will accomplish anything aside shutting down the game. You're better off giving constructive feedback about sales than acting like a child and putting yourself into timeout for no reason.
    Mabifan321 wrote: »
    There's being greedy as a company and then there's Greedy beyond measure.

Nexon has unlocked the title: " Above and Beyond the Greedy"

Clap Clap.

It's a free to play MMO. Gacha attention grabs that appeal the fashion and content players are pretty standard, but I must admit wings with damage are rather absurd.

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Buffalos wrote: »

It's literally 5 free max damage on a slot nearly all damage players keep empty aside for time expiring wings. People are actually going nuts over it.

Festia wings give more stats and are more useful than this expensive enchant and I still prefer having exp>a couple damage. That being said, I thought I read somewhere that there were going to be unexpiring festia wings idk
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 27, 2017
    When's the last time we've had outfit boxes?
    Can we have some of those instead of these stupid low rate gachas?

Please?
    badnewsbarrettGakkuriaquaZeoMabifan321[Deleted User]IyasenuSphyra21YokkaichimeleseanPolicromaand 3 others.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Festia wings give more stats and are more useful than this expensive enchant and I still prefer having exp>a couple damage. That being said, I thought I read somewhere that there were going to be unexpiring festia wings idk

Someone kept talking about how these wings can grant more max damage with the combined music buff. That's extremist min/max logic, but if it holds true that's why people are going to be shelling out ridiculous dosh for it.