Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

⚡{SEE NEW POST UNDER NAO} Electrolytes Guild⚡

Comments

• ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    edited July 28, 2017
    856c4c146a5faed7677deede851dcb77.png

*Flashback*
    To a time in which my guild and I whisked her away to enjoy our company; our flaws masked with wounded cracks, splitting, bared to the world. A time in which was to heal. In such time many beautiful friendships and memories were established, some bonds that would last for a long time, some that withered easily with the pressure of time. But such is life. In this perspective it is clear that while still flourishing she had to spread her wings; to take her own stand to help others in her true home. Thus with her departure we did no weep; we encouraged, eager to see this plant bloom into a flower, and it has. It is shown as a beautiful rose, petals glistening with such vivid detail.

*Present*
    While the past is riddled with the bumpy road of life, it's necessary to show how bright the future is, that even in the darkest days there is always sunshine brimming just around the corner. And to never lose sight of that light, to believe in yourself, in those that believe in you, and in what you create. A flower should never wilt, but should be treated with care, so that is thrives in the world it was created in.

*Reasoning*
    A brief consideration of the inner thoughts lead to a curious evaluation, but the point is that this guild is a rose, blooming, and is being treated with care. Do not let it be plucked, enjoy the company of others, create memories and have all the fun. Because life is short. Do not waste it being sad, or mad, or creating illusions of a twisted reality. Spend it creating those precious memories you'll look back on fondly. ♥♥
    AtaraxizMariangelicaEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Beautiful said, Scavy <3
    ScavernEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Complete - Electrolytes Daily Event: Commercing! SMs and Falias Treasure Hunt

Today's Electrolytes Daily Event is Commercing!

Come meet us in Belvast, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST for some Commercing fun! Put on your backpack and get on your horse or elephant and let's transport some goods together! I will update this post with a picture tonight!

Update: Not many people were in the mood for Commercing today, so we headed to do some SMs and get Falias Treasure! All was well, and our member got the Pure Crystals he needed!

We were unable to get a picture due to a few distractions, but aye that's okay, I have plenty of antics to share! Hope you guys enjoy them! See you around! ❤
    EastSea
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Electrolytes Daily Event:
    Commercing!

Come meet us in Belvast, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST for some Commercing fun! Put on your backpack and get on your house or elephant and let's transport some goods together! I will update this post with a picture tonight!
    Hit me up like an hour before it (so that if I'm awake I'll totally join, but there's a possibility I might be asleep knowing my schedule of passing out).

Youalsosaidhousenothorse
    AtaraxizZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Scavern wrote: »
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    Electrolytes Daily Event:
    Commercing!

Come meet us in Belvast, Ch5, @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST for some Commercing fun! Put on your backpack and get on your house or elephant and let's transport some goods together! I will update this post with a picture tonight!
    Hit me up like an hour before it (so that if I'm awake I'll totally join, but there's a possibility I might be asleep knowing my schedule of passing out).

Youalsosaidhousenothorse
    Spell check gets me Everytime -3-
    ScavernZurcishereEastSea
  • Sola232Sola232
    Mabinogi Rep: 540
    summon more turtles and pantsu's
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited July 28, 2017
    7c299ef893.jpg
    Welcome Home!

Yesterday, after Commercing with our newest member, a few of us went to enjoy a dungeon to help get an old friend back into the game! He disappeared for a few months, but he's back again and is ready to rumble!

Welcome home ❤ We missed you!

14150519d48c4348a5fa880192dffcad.png
    Friendly Antics!

This is from awhile back, but I came across it in some private messages with an old friend. This was back when I was in Vendetta or another guild. I'm not completely sure, but it's great nonetheless! Definitely brought back a smile to my face!
    ScavernZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Complete - Electrolytes Daily Event: Martial Arts! (MA)

unknown.png
    Tonight's Outcome!

Today's Electrolytes Daily Event is Martial Arts!

Today we will be hosting lots of MA runs like we did last time! We enjoy spending a lot of time with our members, and therefore we will probably get a lot of levels in! Yay! If you would like to participate, head to Avon on Ch5 @ 8PM EST, 7PM CST, 5PM PST. If you need a ride, let us know and meet us in Dunbarton!

Update: Tonight's MA run went smoothly, with 6 people in the party and 2 rounds done! Everyone did extremely well! We're very proud!

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

unknown.png
    Tonight's Banquet!

Banquet: Today after our daily event, we will be attending Ch5's banquet in Tara Rath Castle, @ 10PM EST, 9PM CST, 7PM PST! If you would like to come hang out with us, that is a great time to come meet up with us! We may run an extra event after the banquet (Egg Defense, Peaca Abyss, etc) so join us there to participate! We will announce what we decide there!

Update: Tonight's banquet was wonderful! Some of our members enjoyed music, others EvGed! One of our very own even won the banquet! Congratulations! About 3 of us didn't make the picture due to the continuous PvP and one of us crashed, but it's cool! We're glad you guys had fun! Come back next time and celebrate the week's end!
    EastSea
  • LluviabeastLluviabeast
    Mabinogi Rep: 245
    Gqe1IjO.png

The banquet was a lot of fun! Taking the picture took ages because prior to the photo op there were more than a few of us enjoying a good old-fashioned EvG BANQUET BRAWL! I think this picture perfectly sums up what this guild really is -- we're a group of weirdos that know how to have fun. But also a family. Everyone in the guild is so nice that it makes me want to projectile vomit rainbows and glitter sometimes, and it also gives me the diabetus. But it's okay because I love them anyway.
    ZurcishereAtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Gqe1IjO.png

The banquet was a lot of fun! Taking the picture took ages because prior to the photo op there were more than a few of us enjoying a good old-fashioned EvG BANQUET BRAWL! I think this picture perfectly sums up what this guild really is -- we're a group of weirdos that know how to have fun. But also a family. Everyone in the guild is so nice that it makes me want to projectile vomit rainbows and glitter sometimes, and it also gives me the diabetus. But it's okay because I love them anyway.

Oh my god I started crying WHAT ARE THESE EMOTIONS? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dies
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • ZurcishereZurcishere
    Mabinogi Rep: 560
    She literally did.
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    This is the most active and positive guild I have seen in the Mari server ever.
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hinotama wrote: »
    This is the most active and positive guild I have seen in the Mari server ever.

Hubby just happened to catch this while checking one last time! Thank you so much, we try so hard to keep the guild fun and positive! These goons are such amazing people! I can't wait to see what's in the future! >~<!!
    ZurcishereEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Complete - Electrolytes Daily Event: Peaca Abyss!

image.png
    Tonight's Outcome!

Today's Daily Event is Peaca Abyss!

Have you ever had too many passes? How about so many passes that your bank is even filled up? Well today is your chance get out there and use up those extra passes that are just taking up inv space! Meet us at the Peaca Entrance at 8PM EST, 7 PM CST, 5PM PST and let's get rid of those passes together!

Update: Tonight's event featured 2 runs of Peaca Abyss! The runs went rather quickly tonight, and we even helped a few newbies come along!

❤~~~~~~~~~~~~❤

If you have enjoyed Electrolytes for the past week, or even just for the banquet, we are currently recruiting and are looking for new members! If you'd like to come hang out with us, our events and at the banquets is the perfect time to do so! Join us, and let's enjoy Mari together!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    We've been talking with our members today about future events, contests, and guild gatherings! We're currently working on the details but our main post will be updated soon to include these details! We will be having large scale monthly events, and seasonal Events! I hope you come to enjoy these in the near future!
    EastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    New information has been posted and some changes have been made! Please be sure to read carefully as there has been important information tacked on!

The my section of the Guild Homestead is currently under renovation! Some changes have been made in order to make sure all things were in a good place so you can get those buffs and we have added more fences and such to the design. Now to make some more white paint and add in more stuff ^~^!!

I will not be home tomorrow, so I'd like to go ahead and announce tomorrow's Daily Event! Mabinogi Event Day! Woo! Feel free to throw in some Festia!

Good night Mabi ^~^ I hope to see some new faces when I return home tomorrow!!
    EastSea
  • MariangelicaMariangelica
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    edited July 31, 2017

WhooHooo!Peaca abyss runs for Daily Electrolytes Guild Events we're fun :D

image.png

image.png?width=400&height=167

Those are some pictures from before and after the run <<<333
    AtaraxizEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Thank you to my daughter Angel for the awesome pictures! We love you baby girl <3

Good morning Mari Millitians! Hope today is wonderful for you!

Come join Electrolytes in the fun of Mari with their Daily Events! Note Zurcishere for details!
    MariangelicaEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I'm on my way home now ^~^ See you at the event!
    MariangelicaEastSea
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 5, 2017
    Complete - Electrolytes Daily Event: Martial Arts!

Today's Electrolytes Daily Event is Martial Arts!

Come meet us in Avon Ch5 @ 8PM EST, 7 PM CST, 5PM PST! If you need a ride, note Zurcishere! Come enjoy the beauty of Avon with us!

Update: Turnout was great as always. We were a tad distracted by the stream but everything went fine ^~^ No picture tonight!
    MariangelicaEastSea