Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Such a friendly Ruairi server :)

Comments

• PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited July 28, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    Pssh. U can solo MA with just divine link and L-rod. U don't need em.

Some people prefer their bare fists.

But what about the super secret "flood area with dead bees" trick?

But back to the OP....yeah. Some people are jerks.
    Kensamaofmari
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I haven't met people that have acted like on the Ruairi server since I started late April, but maybe I'm lucky I guess? But honestly, I believe there will always be players that act as such in any MMORPG; So I feel that even going to a different server is bound to meet others that act similar.

But again, I haven't met anyone that has acted like what was shown, and I usually will walk up to players and try to start a conversation. Mostly it's questions about things in Mabinogi since I still feel new to the game, and they help answer some of them. I do wish I could still give heart stickers as a thank you.

My character is Gregoria on the Ruairi server, it's nice to meet you.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Maybe people on Ruairi inherited his ego.
    Sherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited July 28, 2017
    I can agree that Ruairi has a lot of rude people.
    But there are plenty of nice folk.

I have my little group of friends who would be glad to carry anyone through whatever.
    My boyfriend and I carried one of our friends who joined a couple of months back, and now he can pretty much do for himself.

We've all been there once when we were the noobs.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 28, 2017
    Well you'll be happy to know that players like that are starting to become banned. There was one notable recent perma banning of a vet named after a singer. Hue.

Hopefully that wasn't a huge giveaway. ^^;;;
  • HarukariHarukari
    Player base is too small for people to be acting like this.
    5A3nv3dSSC6uC3DsHDr7jg.png
    badnewsbarrettFalaflame
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Harukari wrote: »

Oh wow. Reading this i feel really sad and mad at the same time. That's just sooooo rude. :|

By the way, what were you in when that happened?

• HarukariHarukari
    @Greta
    I was doing Lord runs.
    And yes, I was very angry at this person. I blacklisted them right after.

If they can't respect low level players, they certainly aren't going to get respect from me.
    GretaBunnyBriNanaTheNyanCatbadnewsbarrettWolfandWolf
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Someone on Tarlach used a Bugle the other day to tell everyone they had cleared Peaca and what to drop at the alter to run through a cleared dungeon, I'm guessing it was for those who needed it for mission points. I thought it was really nice to see someone doing that. So it makes me sad to see people on other servers being mean like that :/ I don't really play with others who aren't my guild/friends to experience something like that, makes me glad I haven't.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Someone on Tarlach used a Bugle the other day to tell everyone they had cleared Peaca and what to drop at the alter to run through a cleared dungeon, I'm guessing it was for those who needed it for mission points. I thought it was really nice to see someone doing that. So it makes me sad to see people on other servers being mean like that :/ I don't really play with others who aren't my guild/friends to experience something like that, makes me glad I haven't.

Tarlach used to be my main server, I rarely ran into rude people like that.
    Sometimes I wanna check Tarlach out again.
    badnewsbarrett
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Well that's a really nice idea. I'll try to do that next time as well lol.

badnewsbarrettHarukariKensamaofmari

I've been playing for about four or so years now and I've never really ran into many rude people on Tarlach. Now and again maybe you'll find someone who is but overall the server is really friendly.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

I've been playing for about four or so years now and I've never really ran into many rude people on Tarlach. Now and again maybe you'll find someone who is but overall the server is really friendly.

Tarlachians kind of have a "family clique" U need to get into tho to do any real social stuffz or find people 2 help carry U... :*
    I was doing Lord runs.
    And yes, I was very angry at this person. I blacklisted them right after.

If they can't respect low level players, they certainly aren't going to get respect from me.

I'll carry U in lord anytime. Are U on Mari? I'll give u a few Potent finest crystals as well 2 boost ur run. I've got thousands of em. ;) Also can I haz the key 2 ur chest @ the end tho 4 dem exclusive enchants...? :*
    edited July 28, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    Tarlachians kind of have a "family clique" U need to get into tho to do any real social stuffz or find people 2 help carry U... :*

I disagree with you. Of course the server has "cliques" if that's what you want to call them, but if you find a nice guild they'll easily help you/hang out with you. Asking for help on the Facebook page can also get you help, depending on what it is.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    edited July 28, 2017

Okay. Let me gather my thoughts here.

He's 20k total. If not at least close to it. And he can't reliably solo MA worth damnation, so he needs to have a full party of 20k players with r1 raincast and Hydra Transmutation Master titles, with all gears stacked with reforges on deck. to make himself feel useful. And then he calls Xunter out on "being weak".

If that's not screaming hypocrite, I have no idea what is.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    edited July 28, 2017
    Remember back in the day when parties consisted of multiple classes who supported and relied on each other rather than going about being machines to grind out dungeon after dungeon?
    Those were good times.
    HarukariFalaflame
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    edited July 28, 2017
    Unless they're openly modding and passed judgement on you based off of combat power ratings alone. But that is just pulling straws, otherwise.

Ask them to prove how they know your power
    Greta
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    edited July 28, 2017
    I mean, I'm total 12k and I could solo MA without much trouble. He's 20k+ or close to it and he needs a full party.

What's his excuse?
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Falaflame wrote: »

Okay. Let me gather my thoughts here.

He's 20k total. If not at least close to it. And he can't reliably solo MA worth damnation, so he needs to have a full party of 20k players with r1 raincast and Hydra Transmutation Master titles, with all gears stacked with reforges on deck. to make himself feel useful. And then he calls Haru out on "being weak".

If that's not screaming hypocrite, I have no idea what is.

They are doing lord and waiting for 2 more people before they can start.
    Lord scathach need 5 people minimum to run.

This was happening during MA, though. Lords is another story, and even still, that's no excuse for the way Xunter was treated.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 28, 2017
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Unless they're openly modding and passed judgement on you based off of combat power ratings alone. But that is just pulling straws, seeing as there are people in the mid 2000s doing more damage than people with 3500+

2 be fair...That's just gear picking up the slack 4 the weaker char. I clear elite sm waves nakkid with just a clean trinity staff+L-rod as easily as someone who fh with decked out CRK+FH duration+FH CD reforges. I'm not really impressed with 20k slashes when the mobs has less than 10k HP & can be easily one-shotted with just a base 10k clean L-ROD. Lel. :p

P.s. Less money needed to invest in gears = more money 4 fashionogi/collab stuffz. :*