Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is Refined Reforging Tool Plus worth it?

ShouKShouK
Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
in Help
Anyone can share their experience with this? Does the chance to rank up from R3>R1 increases as opposed to using just Fine tools?

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Refined_Reforge_Tool_PLUS
    tells you what they do.
    Basically "they're better than fine reforges" and dont give transformation reforges
  • ShouKShouK
    Opalthira wrote: »
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Refined_Reforge_Tool_PLUS
    tells you what they do.
    Basically "they're better than fine reforges" and dont give transformation reforges
    I know but I'm just wondering whether people's chances of ranking up increase when using these or whether it actually makes no difference at all compared to using Fines.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 28, 2017
    Yes it has higher chance of ranking up compare to fine reforge.

I've made 3 of r1 firewands with about 40 ish refined plus while over 900 fine reforges I've payed with gold didn't rank from r2. (Been making many r1 gears with refined plus so you can really count on this) I usually go like 'don't really buy them' but this one, I do recommend. Average reforges (refined plus) that takes to make r1 is around 40 ish, if lucky then less than 20 ish as in average. But then it can always take more than 40 like these people posted below who just say "no" without any statistics

+ Though, it's always better to buy premade r1 gears by gacha or people rather than reforging yourself...
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    No?
  • RaishiiRaishii
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,245
    I wouldn't bother using them unless it's during a Reforge Rank Up event, though.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited July 28, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    No?

y ?

Regardless of how LITTLE better they are than a regular Fine Reforge, they're still Reforges, and thus can be somewhat useful or a giant waste of money anyway.
  • AwwPicklesAwwPickles
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited July 28, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »

Regardless of how LITTLE better they are than a regular Fine Reforge, they're still Reforges, and thus can be somewhat useful or a giant waste of money anyway.

Can confirm, better to buy reforged gear than to buy reforges to create your own..

25m for IS Splash radius 20 , Mana shield 15, gloves. VS 391 fine reforges.

Buy it with gold, save yourself the pain.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 28, 2017
    The real question is...

Can ur bank account handle it? Never trust Rng to not break ur life-savings in this game...Ever. :*
  • ShouKShouK
    edited July 29, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    The real question is...

Can ur bank account handle it? Never trust Rng to not break ur life-savings in this game...Ever. :*

Sure can't lol I can only purchase 10 or so. It's just that I managed to get R1 in like 10 fines for my CRK (although got bad reforges) and unfortunately that kinda made me want to try reforging again.... although there's a high possibility that I will regret it later >.>