Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sword Art Online & Fate Stay Night???

Comments

• dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Liyeta wrote: »

I blame this for all the weird people i met in game

Honestly that trailer paints too pretty a picture over the game in my opinion.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    You didn't miss much to be honest. Eventshave bare minimal effort into their story writing, and only exist to give out gears and items exclusive tot he event and get inflated prices after the event ends in a month.
    Imaizumi
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited July 27, 2017
    That is a terrible ad for this game. It doesn't show anything that people really do. It needs to advertise idle-simulation in dunbarton or belvast or repeatedly spamming the same dungeon or mission over and over.
    DanievictriaSherriImaizumipawcalypseHiroki05Pectyl
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    If they ever do another Crossover event I hope is more detailed like the SAO event and not just a Got-ya-pon cos-play even like the Fate event was.

The rewards from the fate event were LAME and no title even came close to the boost ALO Asuna gives.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Xiokun wrote: »
    We need to get rid of all these bots. They're ruining first impressions.

Though to be fair just about every online game has a bot problem in some way, shape or form.
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    edited July 27, 2017
    I just got goose bump (in bad way) after watching terrible AD video up there....
    who made these....
    Sherri[Deleted User]Pectyl
  • FinityFinity
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    What? This game has advertisements?
    Pectyl
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Finity wrote: »
    What? This game has advertisements?

Sure does m8. It was a hit back in the dayz...
    Pectyl
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Mabinogi needs to update their advertisements. :( The SAO event was nearly 2 years ago. (or so)

Again, it's not Mabi that needs to update their ads. It's 3rd party ad distributors that aren't updating ads or are doing false advertisements.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Zerukan wrote: »
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    You literally dove in head first to one of the hardest to rank skills in the game and second you were talking to a bot.

This is the best response in this entire thread.
    Xiokun wrote:
    Mabinogi needs to update their advertisements. :( The SAO event was nearly 2 years ago. (or so)

Are there even any Mabinogi advertisements? The only thing that counts as advertisement I've seen in a very long time was a 30 second video on Facebook and even that has disappeared. They really should do more advertising.

Yes there are Mabi ads. If you ever search for mabi on your search engines, that will prompt ad companies that have bought access to the search engine to use your search data and distribute ads based on your searches. So much for FCC privacy laws. And they'll start spamming your page ads based on your searches. That's how the internet advertisments work.
    On Crunchyroll, they've been airing the memento trailer over and over and over and over and over every time I watch something.
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    edited July 27, 2017
    Smh
  • Angelhappy43Angelhappy43
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,925
    AsunaXRin wrote: »
    Honestly, I did. But I'm not really digging the progression mechanic. I mean I got to like lvl 41 and I barely got any increment of a few points across the stat board. Skills are a grindfest.(Tried to do blacksmith but still stuck at rank f) The only guy talking keep spamming something about gold over and over again and won't answer my question.

You literally dove in head first to one of the hardest to rank skills in the game and second you were talking to a bot.
    jzinpy.jpg

DanievictriaYokkaichiCrimsọnFaybalpawcalypse
  • HuwHuw
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,055
    Honestly, I did. But I'm not really digging the progression mechanic. I mean I got to like lvl 41 and I barely got any increment of a few points across the stat board. Skills are a grindfest.(Tried to do blacksmith but still stuck at rank f) The only guy talking keep spamming something about gold over and over again and won't answer my question.

Bwhahahahahahahahahaha, oh god...that's amazing
    Jesus, I haven't laughed that hard in months
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited July 29, 2017

Rekt.

ua2in1d.gif

Best response EVER.
  • FalskullFalskull
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,385

See i did this my self and gave up on the skill for years and did other things and there is a huge benefit to newer players now us older players dont get the lovely benefits you get but diving into Blacksmithing like that is funny.
    ShouK
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    This is why I highly suggest researching and looking up talents and skills before diving headfirst into said talent.

But like what Day 1 newb does that anyway? :/
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 29, 2017
    Liyeta wrote: »

I blame this for all the weird people i met in game
    dra011 wrote: »
    Honestly that trailer paints too pretty a picture over the game in my opinion.
    Ellisya wrote: »
    I just got goose bump (in bad way) after watching terrible AD video up there....
    who made these....

Okay so I'm not the only one who cringed hard at that video, good. xP

I know right? How does somebody not register that?
    Must be new to MMORPGs in general rofl
    some people.. :L

Pectyl
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 29, 2017
    I don't know how about you guys, but i get a feeling that OP of this thread was trolling.
    KingEphyPectyl
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    One of the minigames from the Fate event is still in the game, but slightly altered. Or am I the only person who realized that Crystal Defender in Festia is almost exactly the same as playing as Archer, Saber, or Berserker during the event?.
    pawcalypse
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Greta wrote: »
    I don't know how about you guys, but i get a feeling that OP of this thread was trolling.

We do get one of these stray collab fangirls/boys once in a blue moon whether they use the forum or not.(I've met a few ingame b4 tho I just lurk and listen to their spouting of disappointment yada yada etc~) I think we just came on abit 2 strong and scared OP away. anime-phoenix-wright-261535.gif

SherriImaizumiPectyl