Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"Enchant Success Rate +10%" event another dud.

VerumVerum
Mabinogi Rep: 355
in General Chat
Don't get your hopes up, they literally just turned on Thursday's success rate bonus. Literally the most pointless special event we get, since we already get it every week. First the Dungeon Revamp thing, now this. SMH

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    They'll prolly switch it out if it's anything like the dungeon 2x drop. But this event has come around more than twice b4 I wonder what's the prob this time around. :*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    id rather they just fix the success rates than swap it out. I'm sitting on like 4 es i was waiting to use ;-;
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Seriously? And I have been collecting enchant scrolls just for this weekend too -_-
  • TreesTrees
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,265
    So is the buff not +10%?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Yep great lol have like 4 enchants as well. I hope they fix it rather than replace it
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Man what a disappointment.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Everytime they have enchant event.

It's always after thursday. Which ends before the next thursday.

I'm used to it.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    TNinja wrote: »
    Everytime they have enchant event.

It's always after thursday. Which ends before the next thursday.

I'm used to it.

We're disappointed because its just the thursday enchant rate boost. Which is about 2-3% not the proclaimed 10%.
  • MaiaMaia
    Make sure to file those tickets so that they can tell you the event is working as intended :D
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    I thought something was wrong when I checked the success rate for Girg enchant.
  • kirbystarkirbystar
    Mabinogi Rep: 715
    edited July 29, 2017
    We are getting Thursday rates and not 10% rates.

• InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    edited July 29, 2017
    Idk what is more trap if mabi girls or events info. They probably said that so people mass buy those enchant protections before the "weekend 10% success rate". What low key way to make people buy enchant protections. I'm very dissapointed, I wanted to enchant some stuff too! :'(
    GretaKaruiexImaizumi
  • MaiaMaia
    I have a rank A enchant in hand and blessed powder. I have 80% success rate which is the same as Thursday. This is a 5% gain. Not even 10% of the initial 75% which would be (at least) 82%. It isn't working. I don't see anyone getting 77% on a r9
  • VerumVerum
    Mabinogi Rep: 355
    kirbystar wrote: »
    It is working as 10% better than the current rate. So it is slightly better that the Thursday rate.

If the current rate is 70% for rank 9 enchant with ancient powder, then we are getting 10% extra as 77% (= 1.1 * 70). Which is better than 73% rate on Thursday.

No kirby, you give Nexon too much faith. Oblivion with ancient powder is still 73%.
  • MaiaMaia
    kirbystar wrote: »
    We are getting Thursday rates and not 10% rates.

We also did not get
    Saturday, Jul. 29: 1x Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone (Event)

I see you fixed your post xD but you're still off. We are getting the lucky blue stones just fine, or at least everyone I know got theirs including myself. You only get it on the first character you login on and you may need to cc if you idled overnight
  • SharugamiSharugami
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    edited July 29, 2017
    Jesus christ. I figured we would've just gotten that event with the npc for the weekend that we've had before.
    Not Thursday bonus lmao. This is genuinely a new low. I know quite a few people that were waiting to enchants r3>r5s for this exact buff. What a bust. Nexon you should be ashamed for failing to specify that it wasn't an actual 10% event because majority of the players assumed the 10% event we got awhile back. Acknowledge your errors and apologize. This is genuinely a borderline false advertisement scam.
  • MaiaMaia
    I doubt it was intentional, likely just another poorly planned bug
  • HersheysHersheys
    Mabinogi Rep: 770
    Please don't swap out the enchant event. Fix it and activate it properly, I am sitting on 10+ enchants that I have prepped since the beginning of the Master Plan event.
    Arjune
  • MaiaMaia
    Contacted customer support. They argued with me. They are now investigating the issue lol
    SharugamiMilkxlatteHumiliatinglceCreamCarlizeIyasenuCrimsọnSherriTheNyanCatPudgyHamsterand 3 others.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Maia wrote: »
    Contacted customer support. They argued with me. They are now investigating the issue lol

and how exactly did they "argue" with you?