Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fix the launcher (PC Freezes)

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
in Technical Support
Ever since the launcher is a must, my pc sometimes freezes after some seconds and i can't do anything untill im forced to reset my pc,
Some times this also happens after i close the game or the launcher.

This isn't new and still no fix
giphy.gif

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    the only other launcher for mabi is the steam launcher if you live in the US.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Is your computer freezing during program launch or launcher is open and then freezes?
    Would help if you also provide more info about your computer (like model etc) in case there's anyone has an answer.
  • lidiyalidiya
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,325
    edited July 29, 2017
    ehh since I installed the nexon launcher my AMD video card randomly stops responding while the launcher is running, and crashes out just to restart my video card driver causing me to have to open task manager to kill mabi, and most the time the damn launcher as all the boxes go completely black, and I can't see anything on it. USUALLY if mabi gets to the start screen I'm fine (I've had it crash once in the middle of playing), but it is only when the nexon launcher is running as I can play any other game(all thousands of times more intensive on the GPU) fine without hiccup.

This launcher is awful, and one of the worst I've seen like the other day I was playing, and it decided to update popping up dialog boxes on my screen. I've not seen any other launcher do that untill the game is closed.
    Sheena