Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Such a friendly Ruairi server :)

Comments

• KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    I'm pointing at there being in-game payable skill resets now, people can just streamline their stats
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited July 28, 2017
    Rhey wrote: »
    Tarlachians kind of have a "family clique" U need to get into tho to do any real social stuffz or find people 2 help carry U... :*

I disagree with you. Of course the server has "cliques" if that's what you want to call them, but if you find a nice guild they'll easily help you/hang out with you. Asking for help on the Facebook page can also get you help, depending on what it is.

@badnewsbarrett

So if I provide the pass...will I get 3 others to help speedrun a ADVHm run and let me keep any RS drops??? :o
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well, I don't really support publicing someone's name.

Just laying that out there for reaction purposes.
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Tarlachians kind of have a "family clique" U need to get into tho to do any real social stuffz or find people 2 help carry U... :*

I disagree with you. Of course the server has "cliques" if that's what you want to call them, but if you find a nice guild they'll easily help you/hang out with you. Asking for help on the Facebook page can also get you help, depending on what it is.

@badnewsbarrett

So if I provide the pass...will I get 3 others to help speedrun a ADVHm run and let me keep any RS drops??? :o

I'm sure you could find people to help but there's a difference between that and asking people to only let you keep certain drops...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Harukari wrote: »
    @Greta
    I was doing Lord runs.
    And yes, I was very angry at this person. I blacklisted them right after.

If they can't respect low level players, they certainly aren't going to get respect from me.

There is no point in black listing people when they are not going to give you the time of day from that point on.
  • BeardropBeardrop
    Mabinogi Rep: 305
    edited July 29, 2017
    Sad to say there are some (but not too many) like that on Ruairi..
    Also in regards to the player who was caught being rude, I've seen them go out of their way to act like that to others, even when it seems unnecessary and unprovoked. Xunter I'd be more than happy to assist you on the Martial Arts Tournament or just on any other activities on Mabi. Feel free to add me if you'd like that.
    !
    Xunter wrote: »
    -removed-
    Harukari
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    yeah, that is why i never recommend ruairi and tarlach, there use to be more toxic ppl than nice ones.
  • SurreptitiouslySurreptitiously
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,560
    Falaflame wrote: »
    Harukari wrote: »
    Player base is too small for people to be acting like this.
    5A3nv3dSSC6uC3DsHDr7jg.png

Okay. Let me gather my thoughts here.

He's 20k total. If not at least close to it. And he can't reliably solo MA worth damnation, so he needs to have a full party of 20k players with r1 raincast and Hydra Transmutation Master titles, with all gears stacked with reforges on deck. to make himself feel useful. And then he calls Xunter out on "being weak".

If that's not screaming hypocrite, I have no idea what is.

...20k total and can't solo MA reliably? What.

I could solo MA with fighter and alchemy, the two weakest skillsets in the game. I hardly have to pay attention to solo it with magic. And my reforges aren't precisely decked outside of my vivace gear, gloomy, and ego fire wand.

That just screams being incompetent and childish.

Then again in MA parties during the odd 2x AP event I just laze around and bard because there's already someone doing crisis blaze, and in the case of an emergency put in effort to keep things under control.
  • FalaflameFalaflame
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    Thank you for proving my point. I'll be well on my way.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited July 29, 2017
    Kouyioue wrote: »
    Unless they're openly modding and passed judgement on you based off of combat power ratings alone. But that is just pulling straws, otherwise.

Ask them to prove how they know your power

After a couple years of playing this game you start to be able to read people. Mods or not. I'm not advocating for the that was rood af to OP or anyone. But you dont need to break rules to be good at a game. If you're wearing a bunch of random pieces from different outfits then one assumes you're new or just starting out. Or if you have Fairy enchant equip on, then you're not exactly overpowered. Mods dont make the wo/man. The wo/man makes the mods.

Besides..
    CP gear is a thing

Also when did forum moderators become so lax with the word "mod" being used here. It used to be like a huge taboo..

Inb4 i get insta banned and no one else does..
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 29, 2017
    This is why I want to change servers. Quite frankly, nobody on Ruairi is friendly. Maybe a couple people I met have been friendly, but for the most part, everyone is kind of a jerk. :(

By my experience, Mari isn't any different.
    Maybe people on Ruairi inherited his ego.

BAHAHA xD this legit made me lol