Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Leafs art shop ♡ gold +pp ♡ now doing ref sheets ♡

LeafpetalLeafpetal
Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
edited August 18, 2017 in Art Creations
3vxR5KF.png

♡Gold+PP♡
♡all gold payment goes to Leafpetal on alexina♡
♡all PP prices are in CAD♡
♡pp is bunbelle@gmail.com♡

x5Ntyqw.png
♡tier rewards unavailable atm due to irl complications♡

♡style one♡
Y8oOZ0m.png Umhuw2b.png
+ style 1.5 aka with lineart
6UlY8Dq.pngmsmDblk.png
bust: 1.5mil | $10
halfbody: 2.5mil | $20
fullbody: 5mil | $30

♡style 2♡
cJkwO5I.pngooLLPCh.pngGvVPj0D.png
halfbody: 1mil | $10
fullbody: 2mil | $20

♡sketches♡
YEZkIFz.png39sGgd8.pngcvyGVa2.png
bust: 500k | pp not available
halfbody: 700k | $5
fullbody: 1mil | $10
+500k for color

♡pokemon sprite edits♡
GtwxYY9.png uDqOa9g.png tumblr_inline_otlt9exEl81umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_orva8izMaS1umwbl3_540.png

500k | $5
please specify a trainer class when ordering. trainer class must have a pixel for it (ex. punk girl & boy cannot be used because they dont have a pixel)

♡backgrounds♡

kE46i9y.pngOEAtjoz.pngWzQdE72.pngYgkqRrm.pngAeD7yRQ.png
price varies heavily depending on complexity, discuss with me for a quota, expect several million.
simple backgrounds like these are free

♡character designs♡
I'll design characters based off text descriptions or design a character from scratch for you to use as long as you give me basic info about what you want.
price is the price for the drawing + 1mil (ie. a fullbody character design in 1 or 1.5 would be 6mil)
original character examples

♡ref sheets♡
reference sheets have:
- a fullbody drawing of the character in either style 1 or 1.5
- colored sketches of any clothing details
- a character turnaround in style 2
- colored sketches of style 2 for up to 3 alternate outfits
- (optional) text info about the character

base price is 10mil, price may vary depending on character complexity

more examples here

pm me for writing commissions

will trade for items on my wishlist

♡I will draw: furries, fanart, ocs, armor, characters from text descriptions, couples, mild gore/blood, mecha, weapons, pets♡
♡I will not draw: NSFW, intense gore/blood♡
♡wings, armor, weapons, pets, and complicated outfits will increase the price♡
I reserve the right to turn down commissions I get, even if they do not violate these rules

Q7ut14b.png

IGN/server:
drawing type:
payment type:
refs:
contact: (only say forums or in game if you're on pretty much every day, please do not say fb, kik or discord as i do not have them)

GIpCDey.png

1. [reserved]
2. open
3. open

Wait list:
n/a
PyonchiHindsight

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    bumping!! im finally out of school for now so ill have a lot more time and energy to draw, also adjusted some prices a bit
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited June 18, 2017
    bumping once more now that ive set up for my summer art sale!! for the next 2 weeks, everything is 50% off!!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    sale ended, updated examples
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited July 27, 2017
    tumblr_inline_otlsuze7VT1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_otlsuzCgyD1umwbl3_540.pngtumblr_inline_otlsv0mN091umwbl3_540.png
    sprite commissions for aquaheart
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited July 29, 2017
    Hi, commission request heree

IGN/server: Wakasagihime / Alexina
    drawing type: Style 1.5 bust
    payment type: 1.5m gold
    refs: http://imgur.com/a/81YmA

Also what is the pricing like for the 1.5 style piece you did where the character has parts of her blend in to be part of the background? It looks so nice so if that's available I might order something like it!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    hello!! its the same pricing as normal so its 2.5mil, if you let me know what kind of thing you want the background to be let me know and ill do that!
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ah I don't have any plans for this commission but afterwards I may if I can think of a good one. Just curious but are fullbodys available in that background 1.5 style?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited July 28, 2017
    yup a fullbody is fine!! do you want to change your order to fullbody or should i start with the halfbody sketch?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    also @Imaizumi before i start is there any poses you had in mind already or direction you'd like to go with the pose??
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Ah no I don't have any particular poses in mind, sorry! If it helps you then I'll think of one or find one I like. Also if you haven't started yet is it okay if I ask for this commission to be a bust instead of a halfbody? I'll edit my order information if you confirm that it's fine. TY!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    i havent started yet, so editing it is fine!!
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    @Imaizumi heres the sketch, please let me know if theres any problems with it!
    VDttIur.png
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Looking good, no problems here! Also I just realized I forgot to put my contact method, so forums and IG are both good with me. Sorry about that! Btw when should I pay?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    great, ill start lining it now! and you can send payment anytime between now and when the final version is finished, let me know if you want me to send a junk item or something!
    and i really only have extra contact because ive had commissioners whove disappeared for weeks because they forgot to check or something so i like to have something that i can reliably reach them with
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited July 31, 2017
    @Imaizumi finished, ill upload full res after you send the payment
    PnH1jK6.jpg

also added reward tiers to original post for future buyers and character design and ref sheet options and some background examples
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    So fast! Thank you, it looks great! If it's alright could we meet up to trade for payment?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    sure! ill get online now
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    edited July 31, 2017
    heres the full res:
    PHsRbm2.png
    ill also be posting it on my tumblr in a little bit, i recorded the speedpaint of this so ill post it after thats done and link the post here
    EDIT: now posted on tumblr
    Imaizumi
  • teriteri
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Hi all,

This is a review for Leafpetal's art commissions.

Firstly, the quality is very worth the amount you pay!

I ordered a rush full body and bust commission (lined+colored) from Leafpetal just recently. Although Leafpetal is fine with you paying after the artwork is done, I paid the full amount first out of my own preference and convenience.

Most importantly, I have to say I'm very happy to have gotten the chance to work with Leafpetal! She updated me frequently, listened to all my requests, and was willing to make changes from my constructive criticisms (i.e. If you notice the proportion is a little off). The result was two beautiful pieces of art work, and it was just what I was hoping for!

Leafpetal is friendly, and easy to communicate with. Do give her a shot!

Best,
    Alexina Aireo
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    commissions for aireo!! forgot to post these here
    tumblr_ou3ffp8qiL1tidstpo2_1280.png
    tumblr_ou3ffp8qiL1tidstpo1_400.png