Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RETURN TO PHYSIS

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    Final shot is already OP with its TP ability and decreased magmum shot cd. Maybe you just need a better bow :^)
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Return Leaky Faucets
  • VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    So is there anything to look forward to if your character isn't a giant?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    You get a giant meat shield if you invite giants into your phantasm runs, I guess?
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Vimi wrote: »

You get too look forward to seeing an avalach of giants running people over making their way to the nearest SM to spam their new fancy tricks. B)
    WolfandWolf
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited July 31, 2017

if we get the same update KR got then there's the ability to use flying mounts and couple's flight in Dunbarton, dugald isle, Tir Chonail, and that area between dunbarton and bangor

also you can run dungeons and help your giant friends get mats for their new weapons? o:)
    KokoroKingEphyHumiliatingWolfandWolf
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I.. don't think so.. I'm not sure.. .. Probably not..
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Kokoro wrote: »
    Was the update that lets us fly in Tir Chonnail and Dunbarton released alongside the giant update in KR. I forgot...

If so, everyone has something to look forward to, not just giants :)

This. Personally I'm looking forward to being able to see further than 5 feet in Tir. This is a fix that has been needed for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745

Hoping that the giant glitch happens again where their limbs are all over the place. xD
    KingEphyWolfandWolfKoken
    What if return to physis leads to Zeder plotting his revolt against Krug?
    Koken
  • ArjuneArjune

I think they'd have to age Zeder up first. he looks big, but in lore he's like 10 years old still
    Arjune wrote: »

I think they'd have to age Zeder up first. he looks big, but in lore he's like 10 years old still

Even after all these years, he's still 10? I thought Tuatha age slow, I assume giants and elves are part of the Tuatha...
  • ArjuneArjune

Even after all these years, he's still 10? I thought Tuatha age slow, I assume giants and elves are part of the Tuatha...

time goes fast for us (Milletians) but I don't know how many years have actually gone by in the game lore. It's really hard to say what the ages of characters are anymore. Tarlach and Ruairi are the only ones that have visably aged, but they did some funny business with the gods and soul stream to do that

time goes fast for us (Milletians) but I don't know how many years have actually gone by in the game lore. It's really hard to say what the ages of characters are anymore. Tarlach and Ruairi are the only ones that have visably aged, but they did some funny business with the gods and soul stream to do that

Well Alissa is like supposed to be what, age 8? If we go back to Mabi's launch date in 2003 and knowing that every week is 1 year.
    From 2004-2016, that's 13 real years x 52 weekly years for 676 yrs aged, plus another 8 for her starting age to be 684 plus all the weeks that has passed since launch and this year and she's over 700 years old, but still looks like a kid.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited August 2, 2017

yeah that's what confuses me... I don't know if a normal week in Tuathan time is just a year for milletians or if 1 week in our time is a year for everyone in Erinn... xD either way it's super confusing
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100

yeah that's what confuses me... I don't know if a normal week in Tuathan time is just a year for milletians or if 1 week in our time is a year for everyone in Erinn... xD either way it's super confusing

Hurray for complicated explanations that allow us to age up but not the NPC's. And three cheers for getting off topic!

Maybe (y)our race is going to be revamped next? Honestly there are so many things in this game that need work I wonder why I still bother sometimes. At least it's playable.