Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No shopping bags and watermelon event?

xxmimixxmimi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,045
edited August 3, 2017 in General Chat
Due to my understanding, I thought the new summer shopping bags and watermelon event would also be released during Giant Overhaul. I don't see any announcement about them, and I don't see new shopping bags on the NX shop either. I didn't watch the steam from the beginning so I could be missing out a few things? Anyone knows any info about them? Thanks! xo

Comments

• TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Those come later.
    xxmimi
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    This is just another bad patch like every other patch since 2015
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Those come later.

Honestly, the best summer event was 2016. RB everyday, double talents, hot days..
    Nilrem
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    edited August 3, 2017
    I dont get why people are saying this is bad or the worst. They said on the stream they come out on the 10th. They didn't say they were coming out this week. People need to learn patience.
    Humiliatingbadnewsbarrett
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited August 3, 2017
    All we got was another masterplan event.
    You could say it was a nerfed masterplan event (10% instead of 30%).

Meanwhile last year we got;
    The fate stay night crossover, able to rebirth everyday for entire month, have multiple active talents that could be switched whenever you wanted.
    Even though all this (except the crossover event) was "To get people ready for phantasm".

Don't get me wrong the giant update is nice.
    But it basically does nothing worthwhile.
    The only good thing about this is now giants can bash like humans.

xxmimiSherri
  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,525
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I dont get why people are saying this is bad or the worst. They said on the stream they come out on the 10th. They didn't say they were coming out this week. People need to learn patience.

I didn't watch stream. Does that count as 'people who need to learn patience'?
    xxmimi
  • xxmimixxmimi
    TheNyanCat wrote: »
    Those come later.

Thank you!
  • xxmimixxmimi
    edited August 3, 2017
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    I am patient. I was simply wondering because I didn't watch the stream from the begining. There's a difference, so perhaps look at it that way? no need to be rude about it. :/ But thank you for your information.
    Sherri