Check out the patch notes for the September 10th update, Campfire Spirit: https://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23685
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

In coming event.

Comments

  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    Arjune wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »

    Don't forget about free daily rebirths.

    Pretty sure you only get daily rebirths if your account is still in beginner mode.... unless they add in a daily rb event

    Yup, why I said they give us no time whatsoever to level up our giants.
    It takes until 1k total level just to unlock potential. > >
    Giving us a giant premium card either way was useless.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »

    Don't forget about free daily rebirths.

    Pretty sure you only get daily rebirths if your account is still in beginner mode.... unless they add in a daily rb event

    Yup, why I said they give us no time whatsoever to level up our giants.
    It takes until 1k total level just to unlock potential. > >
    Giving us a giant premium card either way was useless.

    What a big middle finger to anybody over level 1k.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    Roodles wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »
    Roodles wrote: »

    Don't forget about free daily rebirths.

    Pretty sure you only get daily rebirths if your account is still in beginner mode.... unless they add in a daily rb event

    Yup, why I said they give us no time whatsoever to level up our giants.
    It takes until 1k total level just to unlock potential. > >
    Giving us a giant premium card either way was useless.

    What a big middle finger to anybody over level 1k.

    Honestly, it wouldn't be so bad if the event was a month or so long, but they gave us an incredibly slim amount of time to get it done.
    Ace rewards or not, this is ridiculous. Yes, they give us that level up stone, but.. honestly, the concept of it still confuses me.
    I doubt you can just use it on your giant right after getting it and in turn, leveling it up to the next reward box.

  • dowiedowie
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,690
    Posts: 180
    Member
    Even was extended to 30th so you need 125 lvls a week to get it I guess? I rarely even get to 100 on my main weekly so I g uess ill just skip it.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    dowie wrote: »
    Even was extended to 30th so you need 125 lvls a week to get it I guess? I rarely even get to 100 on my main weekly so I g uess ill just skip it.

    I have never gotten to that level on any character before. Anybody have tips on getting loads of exp?
    As I type this, my giant is sitting in Festia at level 27. :p
  • YokkaichiYokkaichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,935
    Posts: 322
    Member
    I created 5 new characters using the 5 basic character cards on my account long after my main character got past level 1k, and my alts still got the Moonlight Traveler's Book. But I don't think I can rebirth daily on any of my alts.
    Sherri wrote: »
    dowie wrote: »
    Even was extended to 30th so you need 125 lvls a week to get it I guess? I rarely even get to 100 on my main weekly so I g uess ill just skip it.

    I have never gotten to that level on any character before. Anybody have tips on getting loads of exp?
    As I type this, my giant is sitting in Festia at level 27. :p

    Oh! Good idea! I almost forgot about Festia. Looks like I'll be under the tree for a while :P

  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    The rewards aside from the stone aren't even that great right? The Ace stuff, don't we already have them in the market? I wonder if I should just sit out for this event. I mean the stone only level up to 200, and I can level up my main way more than 200 with the effort I have to make to level a new, weak giant to 500 ttl.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    doing saga ep7 gives 100k exp everytime?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    edited August 3, 2017
    ShouK wrote: »
    The rewards aside from the stone aren't even that great right? The Ace stuff, don't we already have them in the market? I wonder if I should just sit out for this event. I mean the stone only level up to 200, and I can level up my main way more than 200 with the effort I have to make to level a new, weak giant to 500 ttl.

    I'd rather not pay 9,999,999+ gold for everything when I could get all this stuff for free though lol
    badnewsbarrett
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    The rewards aside from the stone aren't even that great right? The Ace stuff, don't we already have them in the market? I wonder if I should just sit out for this event. I mean the stone only level up to 200, and I can level up my main way more than 200 with the effort I have to make to level a new, weak giant to 500 ttl.

    I'd rather not pay 9,999,999+ gold for everything when I could get all this stuff for free though lol

    Same. I want the Ace stuff, especially if we can get free outfits? I'm just worried what the drop rates are?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    ShouK wrote: »
    The rewards aside from the stone aren't even that great right? The Ace stuff, don't we already have them in the market? I wonder if I should just sit out for this event. I mean the stone only level up to 200, and I can level up my main way more than 200 with the effort I have to make to level a new, weak giant to 500 ttl.

    I'd rather not pay 9,999,999+ gold for everything when I could get all this stuff for free though lol

    Same. I want the Ace stuff, especially if we can get free outfits? I'm just worried what the drop rates are?

    Drop rate? I'd assume that we get to pick 1 out of 5 of the different aces.
    I wish Nexon could of clarified this. lol
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 53
    Member
    I believe the lvl 200 crystal is tradeable and the event is spammable as well.

    Reaching 500 multiple times may yield more than one crystal.

    Have yet to confirm.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,940
    Posts: 1,155
    Member
    Pannya wrote: »
    the giant one i guess

    It has to be a pretty big one.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    Tfw this event is totally possible.
    All you have to do in Don't do the rebirth tutorial that forces you to rebirth.
    Get 100/200 levels. Do the rebirth tutorial. Get 200 levels. Rebirth get another 200 levels.
    Pretty sure the rebirth in the tutorial is shorter than the others. Cause my giant only had a like 6 hour timer.
  • RoodlesRoodles
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 53
    Member
    I believe the lvl 200 crystal is tradeable and the event is spammable as well.

    Reaching 500 multiple times may yield more than one crystal.

    Have yet to confirm.

    That'll be one hell of a power-leveling trip.

    ... Take me with you?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    edited August 4, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    doing saga ep7 gives 100k exp everytime?

    Wait, does spamming a daily Saga mission always reward 100k exp? I tried looking this up on the wiki but it only says you get an additional 100k exp from opening a Saga EP box.

    Nevermind, I did some digging on the wiki and read the rewards of completing the last quest of a saga episode.
    Apparently it gives 100k exp, and the saga EP box gives an extra 100k exp so 200k?

    this shouldn't be this confusing

    Opalthira wrote: »
    Tfw this event is totally possible.
    All you have to do in Don't do the rebirth tutorial that forces you to rebirth.
    Get 100/200 levels. Do the rebirth tutorial. Get 200 levels. Rebirth get another 200 levels.
    Pretty sure the rebirth in the tutorial is shorter than the others. Cause my giant only had a like 6 hour timer.

    Mine says 4 days 23 hrs
    They must of fixed that up or something?
    Also, that rebirth idea is genius. I would of done the same thing...
    If I wasn't dumb and rebirthed there. lol
    I believe the lvl 200 crystal is tradeable and the event is spammable as well.

    Reaching 500 multiple times may yield more than one crystal.

    Have yet to confirm.

    I'm still confused about this crystal. Do you have to get it leveled up all the way to use it?
    Can you use it immediately after getting it, on your giant?
    Getting to stage 4 and using it to get to level 140 and then automatically upgrading it to Stage 5 afterwards..?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    2017-08-04.png
    Hey look a surprising twist.
    You have to get more than 500 levels...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 17,500
    Posts: 2,609
    Member
    Opalthira wrote: »
    2017-08-04.png
    Hey look a surprising twist.
    You have to get more than 500 levels...

    It only counts levels you obtain after talking to Gulliver Joe.
    I'm only behind by one level myself.
    Even if you get exactly 100 levels, you have to talk to him (Or open the box, one of the two, I forget) or any level up past that 100 won't count.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,580
    Posts: 943
    Member
    It doesn't affect me but it might cause other people problems
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Posts: 53
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    It only counts levels you obtain after talking to Gulliver Joe.
    I'm only behind by one level myself.
    Even if you get exactly 100 levels, you have to talk to him (Or open the box, one of the two, I forget) or any level up past that 100 won't count.

    Levels after needing to upgrade the gem will stick around if you upgrade the gem.

    Make sure you guys use those rb potions now or next week with 2x ap. :P