Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• ChattiChatti
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    Ceci wanted me to make another post, so here I am.

02345e781cff59bae7d5ac738f2bb590.jpg
    YamiofnightLittleCeciShera
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Chatti Yayyy thank you for posting again! :D Always loved the Summer School Uniform, glad to see it again and love the colors you used on it :D

Hello, so I got a new mouth and I got the face with the blush :D Thank you to Milk for them and the Becky Witch Dress <3 At first it was kind of weird because I was used to my previous mouth but it kind of grew on me and I always wanted the line blush but I didn’t want to change my face so glad they came out with coupons for the other faces for blush and freckles :D I been wanting this dress for awhile but I got too lazy to raft and save up stars for it LOL but Milk went and got it for me QQ Must go get Celtic Star mats for Milk <3 Anyway so gorgeous dress, doesn’t get too much love lately, easy to dye and I probably could have gone with different boots haha. I used the Halloween Frankenstein Heels. I love how the Laighlinne Wig looks with the Becky Witch Dress. And used Opera Glasses for that sassy pose haha.

yKzEUk6.png

diPysQk.png

7gYyaNJ.png

Outfit: Becky Witch Dress
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Halloween Frankenstein Heels
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Opera Glasses
  • ChattiChatti
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    b92b709291f024c0f6a8f1b393df11c3.jpg

Teaching fashion history, with a good ole 2011 outfit.
    PanYamiofnightShera
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    CSJQYQD.png
    LittleCeciBleuie
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    Since the hair color update, I modified my character a lot.

153nofo.jpg

IGN: worty
    Head: Pegasus' Wings
    Body: Premium Summer Newbie Wear (F)
    Feet: Women's Flats
    Hand: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Robe: Blue Heart Wings
    LittleCeciPanYamiofnightBleuieScavern
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Good thing the hair dye is back, I love the color and wanted it instead of black or platinum blonde :'D And of course, I did gacha and managed to pull the Long Wavy Ponytail Hair... lucky for once

Just chillin' with my boyfriend ~

5JEcizD.jpg

Head: Snapback
    Outfit: Chillin' Urban Outfit F
    Shoes: Bat Boots
    Gloves: Assistant Teacher Jeweled Wristwatch (not pictured)
    Wings: Champion Wings

LittleCeciDaSlayer79Bleuie
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Chatti Love it, was one of the first dresses I got when I came back in 2012 and glad to see its getting some love :D

@Pan hello and very adorable! I just got that dress, excited to see what I can put together with it :D

@Mizuko good to see you again and congrats on getting the blue hair dye and dyeing your hair so it matches your outfits :)

@Chibisai Agree and it looks good and congrats on the Long Wavy Ponytail Hair. I had a couple friends try the gach and not get anything rare out of it RIP. You're both looking very adorable :D

Hello! I’m so happy that the Bright Summer Sets and Great Outdoors (even if I didn’t get the set LOL) are re-released. I wanted to get the human and elf version for years but they were pretty hard to find and even more so expensive. My friend found the human version in a shop for a good price so I got it. I love how adorable it is on younger characters (I wasn’t a huge fan of it when my character was 17). I have the sandals as well but thought I’d change it up by wearing boots instead. I actually meant to make the shirt brown but I kind of spaced out when I was dyeing and dyed the shirt pink LOL but love how it came out haha. I went to Blago Prairie to take pictures. Thought it was super cute with doing the Cutie gesture with a chick.

BIRhn4F.png

8FqF3sp.png

Outfit: Bright Summer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Home Ec Teacher Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings
    PanChibisaiYamiofnightBleuie
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited July 18, 2017
    As always everyone is looking so very fabulous lately.
    @Shera You've found shoes that go well with the lance feather. :D It looks awesome. Also, congrats on that hair--you look like a fierce lioness/anime character.
    @Mey the July fourth post made me smile when I saw it on the fifth. Nice job with it. :)
    @LittleCeci you've posted a lot, but that Odran has to be my favorite, with the bright summer coming in at a very close second.
    @Chatti A lesson I'd be happy to sit in on. Looks nice.

As for me, well...
    chillin_by_mizu_no_kage-dbgsr2o.jpg
    Me and my dear wedded friends/guildies/roomies are just chilling and looking fabulous. The primary colors have united again. :)
    The Eluned Outfits are the greatest thing to happen with this game, in my very bias opinion. I finally get pants quq.
    Head: My usual hebona circlet
    body: Eluned Chillin Urban
    gloves: trinity
    Shoes: Red eye

BleuieLittleCeci
  • BleuieBleuie
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    @Pan Aww! The colors on that outfit go so well together, very cute!! ♡ I love how you matched your character's eyes to your summer knit to pull it all together! c:

@Mizuko I always see you around Belvast! You pull off the neon blue look the best out of anyone I've seen (no offense to anyone else who uses it reading this ♡). The Premium Summer Newbie Wear dress is one of my favorite dresses I own and I just love seeing how other people dye theirs; with the name of the outfit and your blue combined, yours reminds me of an ocean! (´。• ᵕ •。`) ♡

@Chibisai Congratulations on the Long Wavy Ponytail!! (I envy you hehe) You two both look so aesthetically pleasing and I love how you dyed your Chillin' Urban!

@LittleCeci Hi hi! I saw your post on Tumblr and was motivated to finally get one myself LOL! I'm really glad they were both rereleased too! Even though you spaced out while dyeing it, I actually think the way it came out actually looks really cute!! The brown of your vest matches up with the brown of your wings and the shirt matches your boots; it's super cute to look at. ♡ ~('▽^人)

@Yamiofnight I absolutely agree, seeing giants run around in the eluned bunny parkas is the best, hehe. Females don't have many options for pants either so it's really nice that most of the eluned (f) outfits do! I love the way you dyed yours. c:

Hi everyone! I've come back again to mabi for a little bit since I'm mostly free this summer so I thought I'd try being active here again. ^^
    When I logged in last week and saw that the Bright Summer and Great Outdoors sets had been rereleased I actually audibly gasped LOL.
    I've wanted the Bright Summer (Human) Set since I came back to Mabi in 2015, but at the time they pieces were like... 20m each and extremely hard to find D:
    Patience paid off and I grabbed the outfit for 5m and the sandals for only 100k ;D

Originally I was going to use my peachier, darker pinks to match it with my Pink Butterflies but I felt like it showed up a bit strangely on this outfit, so now I just look like Barbie, hehe.

tumblr_otb087P3cW1vlhsajo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_otb087P3cW1vlhsajo2_1280.jpg

Hat: Brilluen Wig (F)
    Outfit: Bright Summer Outfit (F) (Human Version)
    Gloves: None
    Shoes: Bright Summer Sandals (F) (Human Version)
    Robe: Cherry Blossom Hummingbird Wings
    Accessories: Strawberry Macaroon Balloon, Opera Glasses, Squirrel Rag Doll

LittleCeciYamiofnight
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Yamiofnight Haha I try to and glad to hear that! It's pretty awesome outfit :D and I usually prefer skirts and dresses haha. Awesome pictures and that's okay, I actually really like the Eluned Outfits as well! Crossing fingers for some more to be released in the the future for both genders :)

@Bleuie I saw you started posting again and was really happy haha and yay congrats on getting one! LOL thank you haha :D glad that you think it came out really cute especially with all the browns matching <3 :D Hope to see you posting lots and welcome back! Agree on the prices, I think I actually saw one for 15 mil at one point but I didn't have the gold at the time and then never saw it again. :D I think the pinks you used used (not the usual ones) turned out really cute. :D Cute Barbie and I love that you used the Squirrel Rag Doll, I stashed a couple Rag Dolls similar in my pink hoping to one day use them with an outfit (eventually LOL when I remember). Also love the little Fairies running around in the background where you took the pictures LOL.

Hello! :D I meant to post this last night but I got so tired I went straight to bed (Spamming Sms I think LOL). I wanted this dress for years (along with the sandals) but it was really hard to find even with the re-release and expensive. This third re-release I was like YESS NO BOXES I DON’T NEED TO GET ON MY ELF TO GET THE ELF VERSION but then the new problem was finding a seller. Think I spammed for over a week before my in game daughter (bless her sweet self <3) sold it to me. I offered on another but they never got back to me and I couldn’t remember their IGN. My impatient behind wanted it soon as possible LOL before gach was removed. Anyway so I used boots again like my Bright Summer Outfit but this time Incubus Siren Boots. I dyed the top part to match the darker shade of pink on the dress (it was white before i think). I kind of already knew how I wanted to dye the dress, main part pink and went with brown for the collar part and dark pink for the underskirt. I’m pretty satisfied with how it came out. I think I wore this wig before (I forget RIP) but if not its the Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F) from the Peddler Event. I actually got lucky and got a wig which I thought was really cute especially with smaller characters. I wanted to use it with this outfit because of the gold accents on it. And I used the Adonis Bracelet (F) as well for the gold to match with the dress.

MZh3w7e.png

PT9txyd.png

Outfit: Bright Elven Summer Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F)
    Shoes: Incubus Siren Boots (F)
    Gloves: Adonis Bracelet (F)
    BleuieYamiofnightTreep
  • SheraShera
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,760
    tumblr_otjvo3WyHj1spfpmfo1_1280.png

I'm honestly just collecting hairdos at this point this is THE BEST...

Decided to bring out the Siren dress again! (I always go back to it I love it so much :') )

also god I love coming here and seeing such cute charcters
    TreepBleuieYamiofnightLittleCeci
  • TreepTreep
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,930
    mhCnwuF.png
    Ayy lmao~

Also had to do third picture :3 Mooo~

(My fairy was angry for the picture but she needs more spot light :D )
    BleuieYamiofnightLittleCeci
  • YamiofnightYamiofnight
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    edited July 25, 2017
    @Bleuie Super cute looking. ^,^
    @LittleCeci congratulations on finally obtaining the outfit. You look adorable in it, especially with that hair.
    @Shera, you're color pallet is just jaw dropping.
    @Treep This post makes me smile. :D

It's been a long and lovely week this past week.
    Friends and guildies got me something pretty amazing this past week. :O
    titania_by_mizu_no_kage-dbho0d6.jpg
    I'd been trying for this hair for a long while, and had finally given up by the time it was given to me, by Mabi SugarDaddy Kit. Never thought I'd find a hair I liked better than the suburban natural or Natural wave. :)
    My usually circlet is on display, but I was surprised how well the winter princess shoes go with the Elunde floral fairy. It was like they were made for one another. :)
    SheraLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Shera Haha nothing wrong with that. I probably would as well if I wasn't used to my Rin hair and using wigs. Siren Dress is gorgeous :D love it in your colors and pairing it up with items that have gold and yes haha glad you keep coming back!

@Treep Super adorable, love it :D Tree moo getting abducted haha and adorable fairy <3

@Yamiofnight Thank you :D actually trying to get the one without charms from this mission point event LOL Also congrats on the hair! :D glad you finally got it and agree that the winter princess shoes look good with the Eluned floral fairy. :D Also loving the outfit haha very lord of the rings feel.

@Anemki is all good, post whenever you have time and yayyy excited to see all the pictures you have in stock :D Its a lovely dress and oo that's awesome you can go around without spawning monsters. I'll have to take pictures next time I'm in there. I actually don't own that dress but its nice to see other people wearing them, love the glowing effect at night. :D

Hello, meant to post this last night but I fell asleep LOL. I was trying really hard to get a Bright Student Wig (F) since gach re-released it but no luck. So when it left and a new gach came out, I decided to just wait till it gets re-released again. And brought the new stuff instead LOL so check in couple posts. Next will be my Home Ec Teacher, but next posts after, excited to show the new stuff I got. Anyway so I’ve actually had my eye on this robe for awhile since two of my friends wear them (and look good in them :D ). My friend spammed for me (I was still spamming for the wig) and found a buyer. He liked the robe he got so he let me keep his and I dyed it to my colors. Loving how it came out, I’ve been wearing it for days haha. I also found the Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Outfit (F) for good price (since gach re-released it) and used it underneath for the pose. I found the Clever Student Wig (F) and been wearing it since (It popped up more than the Bright Student). Like the Myseterious Robe, I don’t really like the Mask (LOL sorry for anyone that does) so I prefer with hood down.

BGjOyaR.png

c8oMBBb.png

Outfit: N/A [Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Outfit (F) for pose]
    Headpiece: Clever Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Traditional Wedding Boots
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Cessair Officer Robe
  • ScavernScavern
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,615
    A more intense style I figured I'd show for the giggles~
    5f4e3d9617a6b0621d80fec6c167dcbf.png

Outfit: Altam's Outfit.
    Headpiece: Sporty Layered Wig & Glasses.
    Shoes: Afternoon Tea Boots [M].
    Gloves: Shaman Bracelets.
    Accessories: None.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Scavern Very vibrant haha love it :D and HI BOSS! <3

@Anemki Ahh okay I'll keep that in mind thank you and agree, they're really nice. Also congrats on the Eluned Alchemist, its good to see it again. and it has one of my favorite idles. Yeah guessing that hairstyle was just as rare as the wig itself. Also love the background in Taillteann, the Alchemy House looks really nice :)

Hello! Since the Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Set was re-released, thought I’d pick one up. I dyed it similarly to how my Assistant Teacher outfit looks like (Brown Skirt, Pink Shirt). Love how it came out. Originally I was gonna do Clever Student Wig but since I already used that with the Cessair Officer, decided to go with Pihne Wig instead. Though I love how they both look with the outfit. Instead of short boots, I used Starlet Circle Boots and since its short sleeves, I used the Femme Bangles.

d2EGCLF.png

jPy7BAS.png

Outfit: Royal Academy Home Ec Teacher Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Pihne Wig
    Shoes: Starlet Circle Boots (F)
    Gloves: Femme Bangles
    ScavernTreepYamiofnight
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited August 1, 2017
    Got the Majestic Knight Set and I'm loving it :D

i6eECnz.jpg
    YamiofnightLittleCeci
  • QaliQali
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    edited August 3, 2017
    Hey guys. :)

I've seen this post around but never had the courage to post, today I decided to share though haha
    Tell me if I'm doing anything wrong with this post it's the first time I ever do something like this xD
    h0fpRmo.png

Sorry it's not the most visible screenshot!
    But here's what Im wearing in case anyone's wondering:
    Head: Siren Glasses
    Outfit: Kusina's Cor Costume
    Gloves: Laighlinne Unbalanced Wrist Guard
    Shoes: Winter Princess Shoes
    Robe: Tribal Robe

Thanks for letting me join the fashion party n_n

IGN: Monstai
    Server: Mari

YamiofnightLittleCeciScavern
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited August 3, 2017
    @Chibisai Congrats on the Majestic Knight Set, you're both looking awesome in them :D Hoping to get my own after I get the wig.

@Qali Hello welcome! :D You're doing good haha thank you for posting and its okay, your character is illuminated by light, loving the striking colors and the pose you used. I haven't seen those glasses used in forever, glad to see them again :D Also you're welcome, thank you for joining us :D

Hello, excited to show this outfit I put together. its the Premium Summer Newbie Wear that you get from the Summer Newb 2008 Box when you open it with an elf. I found it in a shop first day of Midsummer Box was released and brought it. I saw it years ago but I didn’t have the gold at the time so I was happy to get it now. Also I love all the new hand-held items the gach has. I had no idea that the Peaceful Clutch had a pose when you held it (I just thought it was another bag held in the hand since that’s what it showed in preview on the announcements). So I was surprised and excited haha. I used the Clever Student Wig since with the pose, it was kind of sassy looking haha. I also brought the Royal Elephant Messenger Bag which doesn’t give a pose when held but looks pretty neat when switched into the off-hand weapon slot. I also got Romantic Flower Bouquet which isn’t dyeable and its held normally in the hand, no pose (But least its repairable I assume unlike some of the Rose Bouquets). Also snapped a picture with Milk <333 both of us looking awesome haha :D

JE5iLel.png

LNUv8P1.png

kbrla5J.png

Outfit: Premium Summer Newbie Wear
    Headpiece: Clever Student Wig (F)
    Shoes: Zorro’s Boots (F)
    Gloves: Fancy Stage Bracelet
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Peaceful Clutch, Royal Elephant Messenger Bag
    Pan
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited August 6, 2017
    Hello! I know I said I wasn’t a fan of outfits that have the shiny material but when I saw someone selling this outfit in shop with the Pop Star Bracelet and Pop Star Earrings (All which I haven’t seen in like years) and maybe brought a little on impulse LOL I thought it was actually cute. The little skirt part I dyed brown doesn’t seem shiny like the rest of it and I love that the silver parts are kind of like lights, they glow. For some reason, it might just be with certain chairs, when I tried to scroll in to take a picture on the Hipster Musician’s Oak Barrel, it kept cutting off the feet so I used the guide that Froglord posted on here on the forums Here: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/4106/how-to-take-better-screenshots
    to take better shots. This is the Cute Metal Stud Skirt from two events years ago (Mine think was from the Puzzlemaster Riddle Event since it wasn’t green). The Devcat Choker is pretty adorable, I didn’t realize it was there since it doesn’t show on the outfit picture. Since the brown doesn’t look shiny, thought I’d use one of my brown shoes to match it. Was trying to go for a rockstar look (RIP I didn’t take pictures with a guitar LOL). I’m very picky about hairstyles and I didn’t really like the Caswyn Wig (F) so it was sitting in my dressing room until this outfit. I love how it looks with this outfit :D

wczn7Tb.png

sYYkkQg.png

Outfit:Cute Metal Stud Skirt
    Headpiece: Caswyn Wig (F)
    Shoes: Ella’s Strap Boots
    Gloves: Pop Star Bracelet
    Accessories: Hipster Musician’s Oak Barrel
    Pan