Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Roleplay Guild?

PixieRose2414PixieRose2414
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Guild and Party Recruitment
Hello, my name is Aqua but I do go by many names. I've been playing Mabinogi for a few months now, and have noticed not many people enjoy roleplaying on this game, some even despise it, So I wanted to make a guild-ish thing for those few that do enjoy it, we're likely to play on Alexina , but I'm open to opinions. This is a small project, backstories, races, class RP style, everything flexible so just message me, I'll respond as soon as I can.

Comments

• Amberx3Amberx3
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Hi there, I go by the name, Amber! I've played Mabinogi for as long as I can remember. Creative writing and roleplaying has become equally as enjoyable for me over the years. What I lack in roleplaying skill, I make up for in imagination in terms of creating characters, races, backstories, and their progression. It'd be great to gain more experience and start roleplaying again, so I hope to hear from you soon. Even though I'm stationed in Mari, I have no issues with jumping servers and roleplaying on Alexina.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    as for alexina we have an active rp guild if you'd like to join one instead of sinking money to make one of your own
    but if you wish to invest on making youre own guild, I say go right for it!
    But if you do, most people now a days expect servers to have either skype groups, discord servers, or some way to talk off-game, so make sure you're all prepared ahead of time.
    If you wish to pm me on details of making a guild-worthy discord server, please do! I've made servers for guilds I'm not even a part of, so I wouldn't mind helping you out and talking about it in detail.
  • Avieer1508Avieer1508
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited August 4, 2017
    I would Join Your Guild Just add Me
    IGN: Avieerx
  • strawberrydreamsstrawberrydreams
    Mabinogi Rep: 570
    Senyuni wrote: »
    as for alexina we have an active rp guild if you'd like to join one instead of sinking money to make one of your own
    but if you wish to invest on making youre own guild, I say go right for it!
    But if you do, most people now a days expect servers to have either skype groups, discord servers, or some way to talk off-game, so make sure you're all prepared ahead of time.
    If you wish to pm me on details of making a guild-worthy discord server, please do! I've made servers for guilds I'm not even a part of, so I wouldn't mind helping you out and talking about it in detail.

is the guild still active?