Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What happened to the rain?

OpalthiraOpalthira
Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
in General Chat
Everytime it rains in game its snowing.
Its even doing it indoors...
[Deleted User]

Comments

• VimiVimi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,390
    Either a glitch or intentional to celebrate the sudden invasion of Giants with this update
    pawcalypse[Deleted User]
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    edited August 4, 2017
    Prepare for the ice age.

Protect the dodo way of life ;)
    [Deleted User]
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    I drank all the rain. It was tasty.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    jjeremy wrote: »
    I drank all the rain. It was tasty.

Soudns about as unhygyenic as Ferghus.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    wZygs.png

It was snowing even in Filia

The giants are upon us
    pawcalypse
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    winter is coming!
    Aellpawcalypse
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    I saw it snowing in Dunbarton and inside the Hillwen Mines once, never Filia. O_O
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Jack Frost has come to Mabi to bring us Winter and endless outdoor fun XD Snow in Filia is rather interesting. I'd imagine the elves would feel alarmed by it since its something new that never happens for them. Kinda like where I live it only snowed once in 17 years and the whole town shut down in panic. I was there laughing like really you all never seen snow before but then again I was born in a different state XD
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited August 5, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    Jack Frost has come to Mabi to bring us Winter and endless outdoor fun XD Snow in Filia is rather interesting. I'd imagine the elves would feel alarmed by it since its something new that never happens for them. Kinda like where I live it only snowed once in 17 years and the whole town shut down in panic. I was there laughing like really you all never seen snow before but then again I was born in a different state XD

Now I'm imagining elves trying to shield their heads from the snow, running around and screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING. AH!! IT'S COLD!!" xD lol
  • KouyioueKouyioue
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    Wasn't there an event back in the G3 era where they swapped the ENTIRE PALETTE for tir and dunby into a nice, icy, snowy region?

Now they just put up christmas props :shrug:

It would go nicely with all that snow though . . .
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Can it rain crystal deers instead? =P
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 7, 2017

next we set fire to it right?