Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi Book Club

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    thumb.gif
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Oh. Right. This.

Anima, Ch.37: Intervention
    Author: Shaeli
    Server: Mari

Meara's friends drag her out of her proverbial shell, and she finally has the resolve to tell them (almost) everything that's been going on. With their support, and with the ominous shadow of her past growing darker the longer she looks into it, Meara makes a difficult decision...
  • MidgardsormrMidgardsormr
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    First time publishing a story.

Departures [Chapter 1]
    Author:Shigna
    Server:Mari

It's a short, non-visual for now...
    I might consider remaking it if I ever get enough gold for more materials.
    Well, wish me luck!
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    The 3rd volume of "Ruairi's Anguished" is now out,the next volume will be out next weekend!See you there!
    IGN: Royred
    Server: Alexina
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Might as well post this one day late for a change, and not four.

Anima, Ch.38: Sentiments

Life for everyone in Erinn seems to be settling back into a normal routine, even for Meara, who vowed to give up looking backward for her forgotten past and try to look forward to the future with the people she cherished most. However, whispers in the air speak of a nameless menace growing in the deep. The peaceful days are but a calm before the storm.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    ch39promo_art.jpg

Oh, hey, I haven't done one of these in weeks, but this time it was called for.

Anima, Ch.39: Love

A single question changes Meara's life forever. It was a night that might have been the happiest she'd ever known, but instead it unfolded in a way that no one could have ever expected, and the world will never be the same for it.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 4th volume of "Ruairi's Anguished" is now out,the next volume will be out on next weekend;see you there!P.S:I finish the volume yesterday but forgot to post it,my bad... :s
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 5th volume of "Ruairi's Anguished" is now out,the next volume will be out next weekend;see you there!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Eh, not feeling it this week, no art.

Anima, Ch.40: Darkest Hour

Life is a fragile thing. One moment, the love of Meara's life had proposed to her and they shared a first kiss...the next moment, he suddenly keeled over deader than dead, victim of a accidental and yet literal kiss of death that defies explanation. Now the entire kingdom is after Meara for not just one, but two murders.
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 6th volume of "Ruairi's Anguished" is now out,the next volume will be out next weekend;see you there!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    ch41promo_art.jpg
    I had this one prepared weeks ago, so nyah, here.

Anima, Ch.41: Black Rosebud

Having taken refuge in Rabbie to hide from the authorities out to apprehend her for two murders, Meara is drawn into the depths by the siren song of an enigmatic succubus with a much-desired insight into her nature—but she wants something in return, and Meara has to make a vow to return and deliver it, to be allowed to leave again. Once she gets outside, though, she discovers that a crisis that will dwarf all of her troubles has just begin...
  • ShaeliShaeli
    ch42promo_art.jpg
    Don't get used to 'em again, I won't have a picture next week.

Anima, Ch.42: Broken Bonds

Having resolved to flee Uladh and escape to Iria, Meara hurries to Port Ceann, but finds an opponent in her path that she could never defeat...her best friend. She wants Meara dead, in retribution for her brother, as his death is on Meara's hands. Only one thing stops Meara from being cut to pieces: Dorca Feadhain marches, and Uladh burns in their wake. All who can must stand and fight, or there will be no future. In the chaos, Meara escapes...but now what?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Shaeli wrote: »
    ch42promo_art.jpg
    Don't get used to 'em again, I won't have a picture next week.

Anima, Ch.42: Broken Bonds

Having resolved to flee Uladh and escape to Iria, Meara hurries to Port Ceann, but finds an opponent in her path that she could never defeat...her best friend. She wants Meara dead, in retribution for her brother, as his death is on Meara's hands. Only one thing stops Meara from being cut to pieces: Dorca Feadhain marches, and Uladh burns in their wake. All who can must stand and fight, or there will be no future. In the chaos, Meara escapes...but now what?

EVERY WEEK!
    x-all-the-things-template.png
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 7th volume of "Ruairi's Anguished" is now out,the next volume will be out next weekend;see you there!
    P.S:Tomorrow you better hope that the F.C.C part of the network job don't win;want to know why?I will tell you why,don't be lazy&look it up for our freedom of the internet!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Gaea wrote: »
    EVERY WEEK!
    nope.jpg

Anima, Ch.43: Sea of Sorrows

Meara flees to Iria on Carasek's ship as Uladh burns, but now what? She resolves to go back to Filia, to face the Elves and their threat of a "fate worse than death" if she ever returned—after what she's done, having her memory erased and being buried alive in a coffin in the desert doesn't seem so bad anymore compared to living forever with her guilt. But on the journey, she's taken by an illness; wracked with pain and a burning fever. She may not make it there....
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    The 8th volume of "Ruairi's Anguished"is now out,the next volume will be out on next weekend;see you there!
  • ShaeliShaeli
    edited July 29, 2017
    ch44promo_art.jpg

Maybe I'm crossing a line or two with Body Horror this chapter, but BITE ME.

Anima, Ch.44: Metamorphosis

In Erinn, it is said that the body is a reflection of the soul within.

When Meara had been plucked from the Soul Stream a year and a half ago, hers was a feeble, weakened soul that had languished long centuries in the void of death, close to being extinguished. Placed in a vessel that didn't quite fit, this enigmatic soul began to grow strong again, and had started to rattle its misshapen cage. Now it once again burns bright.

The image and the reflection must realign. And for her, nothing will ever be the same...

• RoyRedRoyRed
    The 9th volume of"Ruairi's Anguished" is now out the next volume will be out on the next weekend;see you there!
    IGN: Ruairi
  • ShaeliShaeli
    ch45promo_art.jpg

I'm in a bad mood tonight, so you get a rush job of art. Only fitting, as this is pretty much the emotional low point of the entire story.

Anima, Ch.45: Banished

Meara had come to suspect she wasn't originally a human, or a elf, or anything else of the sort. The terrifying truth has come out, as she's now reverted to her original diabolic form. Now that all who see her know what she is, not even the keepers of the Soulstream want anything more to do with her. She is condemned to eternal exile in the deep wilds of Iria, commanded to never again bother another living soul, but not without some parting indignant insolence to the gods who'd used her, and then thrown her away...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Shaeli wrote: »
    ch45promo_art.jpg

I'm in a bad mood tonight, so you get a rush job of art. Only fitting, as this is pretty much the emotional low point of the entire story.

Anima, Ch.45: Banished

Meara had come to suspect she wasn't originally a human, or a elf, or anything else of the sort. The terrifying truth has come out, as she's now reverted to her original diabolic form. Now that all who see her know what she is, not even the keepers of the Soulstream want anything more to do with her. She is condemned to eternal exile in the deep wilds of Iria, commanded to never again bother another living soul, but not without some parting indignant insolence to the gods who'd used her, and then thrown her away...

I love how you do all these little scene images. <3