Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

*Closed* ✩°。⋆SquidChip Shop⋆。°✩

Comments

• BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    edited August 9, 2017
    [ FORM ]
    IGN: bravelatios
    Order: Knee up + colored (B1)
    (optional) Pose Ref: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/14/96/f9/1496f970af4fb252e27ee7a5d8f82551--anime-girl-crying-sad-anime.jpg
    Char Ref: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/282227668861321216/Bravelatios_Light_transparent.png

Any other details: The same picture design like you did for Brave crying. The pose reference will be difficult since the emotion I would love for you to try and capture is sadness but at the same time, angry. Like finding out the truth and being utterly crushed by the revelation of the truth. It hurts, saddening but above all else, painful all the same. I know you can do this and I want you to do your best as always. Also if you want to put the azure wings you can since these should be a bit easier than Brave's wings.
    Preferred method of contact:
    Here and IM on the forums. Plus you can use discord as well to contact me as well.

[ FORM ]
    Order: (C) Full body x2?
    (optional) Pose Ref: http://i.imgur.com/CkKw7Mm.png
    Char Ref: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/281472938392158218/282227668861321216/Bravelatios_Light_transparent.png
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/23/ba/1e/23ba1e2163a8359a0b39929ea1ac6f4d.jpg -character name reference, suigintou from rozen maiden-

Any other details: This one will be quite the challenge, let me know ahead of time if this is too much and I can change the pose idea. For the pose reference, I want to represent Light and her evil side, Dark for this picture. I would like both to have a similar pose but reflections of each other. For example I want Dark to look similar to Suigintou's hair and hair style. As for the clothes, similar to suigintou as well but her theme is dark purple, white and black. I want to give you free reign to try anything you want verses me giving picky things. Having the freedom to make changes that you want should help you tremendously as well and with your art style I know this will make things way better. If you decide to put wings, for Dark I want her wings to be black.

Also, if you want to create a background, I would like you to have fun with that as well. If I may suggest, having the moons from Mabinogi would be a nice touch. Light would have the blue moon while Dark, her reflection, would have the red one. Just to add, you can flowers as well. I'll add a link to the flowers I have in mind should you decide to possibly go with this idea.
    Blue Lotus flower- http://img01.deviantart.net/f90e/i/2016/014/6/1/hair_clip_with_a_flower_of_blue_lotus_by_polyflowers-d9nwcqj.jpg
    Red Lotus Flower- https://www.theskylantern.com/TnT/images/eva_lotus_flower-4.jpg
    White Lotus Flower- http://static.zerochan.net/Yonah.full.1412916.jpg

Preferred method of contact:
    Same as before

So price wise,
    (B1 = $15 ) + ( C1 = $21 however since its technically the same character twice, would that mean doubled?) + (will tip ^_^ ) = $36+ (or $57+??) for this commission. Your art is worth it and the tip I plan to give will be my way of continuous support towards your success. Let me know if you have any questions
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,865
    edited August 10, 2017
    [ FORM ]
    Order: (C) Full body x2?

So price wise,
    (B1 = $15 ) + ( C1 = $21 however since its technically the same character twice, would that mean doubled?) + (will tip ^_^ ) = $36+ (or $57+??) for this commission. Your art is worth it and the tip I plan to give will be my way of continuous support towards your success. Let me know if you have any questions

Wow thank you for all the love ;v; <3 I'm just really happy that someone would like my style and believes in me so muchsdkjghs I don't want to let you down haha.

I like the ideas! The pain/sadness/anger sounds like a fun challenge for trying to capture that feeling! The light side/dark side is also a cool idea~ both pieces might require a bit of time just a warning though, just to make sure you're ok with the wait ^^.

For your first order, did you have a certain angle in mind? Would you like it frontal like the pose ref or closer to your last commission?

For your second order I will have to charge for 2 people if that's ok with you. When reading the details of your second order, am I right to assume you would like it colored? I'm just a bit confused as you listed your order as "C" type but listed some colors . Please let me know if I have that right ^^
    &
    Also I'll try my best to do a background for u ;v; I don't have much practice though so just another warning but if you're ok with me practicing on your piece then full steam ahead!

Thank you for ordering & all your support <3
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    edited August 11, 2017
    I finished your B1 @Rii ! I was too excited to wait until the others are done to share haha
    I wanna show you cause it turned out cute <3
    This is a low quality ver. I'll send you all the high refs when everything is finished~
    please hold payment until everything is done^^
    XEKvgYW.jpg
    OkamixdimsumRiiAellBravelatiosAtaraxiz
  • RiiRii
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    Oh my goodness it's so cute! <3 Aaaa I love it!
  • BravelatiosBravelatios
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,410
    Kamo_te wrote: »

Wow thank you for all the love ;v; <3 I'm just really happy that someone would like my style and believes in me so muchsdkjghs I don't want to let you down haha.

I like the ideas! The pain/sadness/anger sounds like a fun challenge for trying to capture that feeling! The light side/dark side is also a cool idea~ both pieces might require a bit of time just a warning though, just to make sure you're ok with the wait ^^.

For your first order, did you have a certain angle in mind? Would you like it frontal like the pose ref or closer to your last commission?

For your second order I will have to charge for 2 people if that's ok with you. When reading the details of your second order, am I right to assume you would like it colored? I'm just a bit confused as you listed your order as "C" type but listed some colors . Please let me know if I have that right ^^
    &
    Also I'll try my best to do a background for u ;v; I don't have much practice though so just another warning but if you're ok with me practicing on your piece then full steam ahead!

Thank you for ordering & all your support <3

For the first order, a frontal would be cool but the last pose was really awesome as well. Whichever you think will be better for you. As for the second order, I kinda figured it would be charged for 2. No worries, I got it. As for the background, better to try while you have free reigns right? The floors and two moons should serve as a nice warm up for future commissions and this will be a good test to see how well it comes.

:)
    Kamo_te
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I love these, especially Nevine's xwx Pretty and so much detail.
    Kamo_te
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Ataraxiz wrote: »
    I love these, especially Nevine's xwx Pretty and so much detail.

Ahhh <3 Thank you
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Finished your C1 @Rii ^^ I'm still working on the A1 but it shouldn't take too much longer from here on! Thank you for for patience <3
    Also I'm wondering if there are any clearer refs for the male character? Maybe even personalities of the two? And I think it's a bit late but I went ahead and assumed it's the guy pinching the girl's cheeks and not the other way around, right? haha
  • RiiRii
    Take all the time you need ^^ and the best reference I can get is this

https://gyazo.com/69e1efeb50fce9e174a5b3d920d33cc9

(He doesnt really draw much so its really tough to get perfect refs) ;_; And yeah you are right ^^ He is pinching her cheek.

As for personalities the guy is really serious, but has a soft spot for the girl. While the girl is a basically a jokester who is really easygoing/reckless (She is also from Tales of Berseria, her name is Magilou xD)
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Thanks! I think that will really help!
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Rii wrote: »
    Take all the time you need ^^

All orders are finished for @Rii and ready for payment! yay~ sorry for the delay once again! I think they turned out ok! For the A1 I think it is also ok! although I may not have the guy's outfit %100 perfect. It's a mix of refs, imagination, and brain flexing haha
  • RiiRii
    Kamo_te wrote: »
    All orders are finished for @Rii and ready for payment! yay~ sorry for the delay once again! I think they turned out ok! For the A1 I think it is also ok! although I may not have the guy's outfit %100 perfect. It's a mix of refs, imagination, and brain flexing haha

Payment sent! I can't wait to see them ^_^
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Thank you once again Rii! I've sent you the full images in your messages ^^

FxcrfwE.png XEKvgYW.jpg
    altzrw4.jpg
    ImaizumiRiiBravelatiosAellOkamixdimsum
  • RiiRii
    Oh my goodness they are all amazing! My friend really loved the one of his character too! <3
    Kamo_te
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Darn I'm too late to order D: Your art is amazing!
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Chibisai wrote: »
    Darn I'm too late to order D: Your art is amazing!

Thank you! <3 Maybe I will get to draw for you another time~
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    Sorry for the delay! I caught a bad flu and have been out of it ==" I'll be back to drawing sometime soon
    Bravelatios
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    B1 commission finished for @Bravelatios ^^ C1 is coming soon!
    oFPcShZ.jpg RvfDWum.jpg
    OkamixdimsumImaizumiBravelatiosAellPankooda
  • OkamixdimsumOkamixdimsum
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,715
    ahhh the feelsss with each emotional piece.
    Is it weird to say i want a crying piece from you? xD hopefully one day if you return another time. Anyhow, it's been amazing watching your style develop these past months. keep doing whatcha doimg cause it's amazing <3
    Kamo_tePankoodaAell
  • Kamo_teKamo_te
    ahhh the feelsss with each emotional piece.
    Is it weird to say i want a crying piece from you? xD hopefully one day if you return another time. Anyhow, it's been amazing watching your style develop these past months. keep doing whatcha doimg cause it's amazing <3

Aw <3 <3 Thank you so much! I look forwards to making you all feel the feels again someday haha (-b^^)-b