Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

H-Hello? F-forum mods?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    watercat0 wrote: »
    No they are slaves to Nexon, you guys sign something and agree to something, that in law school is a contract.

I'd like to know where you managed to get a copy of this contract so that I can get one myself, read it to you like the five year old you are, and explain to you why every suggestion and conclusion you've made in this thread is factually and ethically wrong.
    Sherri
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405
    Contracts can be broken. At both ends. It's not slavery.
    SherriGreta
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,185
    Our best course of action is to go back to the past where watercat was banned from the forums. Those were happier times.
    SherriGreta
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870
    Promestein wrote: »
    Our best course of action is to go back to the past where watercat was banned from the forums. Those were happier times.

I second this.
    SherriGreta
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 9, 2017
    No they are slaves to Nexon, you guys sign something and agree to something, that in law school is a contract.

We are not slaves to anyone, and I find your rhetoric to be incredibly antagonistic and offensive. I'd highly suggest taking a moment to evaluate your attitude.
    Sherri
  • PromesteinPromestein
    Aquasol wrote: »

We are not slaves to anyone, and I find your rhetoric to be incredibly antagonistic and offensive. I'd highly suggest taking a moment to evaluate your attitude.

I mean, really we could just ignore his posts or report them for rudeness/idiocy. Nothing he says has any worth to it, he may as well be the passing gas from a guy on the subway.
  • NaxosNaxos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,405

I mean, really we could just ignore his posts or report them for rudeness/idiocy. Nothing he says has any worth to it, he may as well be the passing gas from a guy on the subway.

It's a shame some people can pass gas at will really :<
    Promestein
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855

Ya that is not going to work if V-mods don't have the power to banned users and deleting post because you hate a person is not a reason. Also who is being disrespectful, the one who is telling the truth or the one who is angry. If you don't like the truth then why buy internet which is full of the truth.
  • PromesteinPromestein
    edited August 9, 2017

Ya that is not going to work if V-mods don't have the power to banned users and deleting post because you hate a person is not a reason. Also who is being disrespectful, the one who is telling the truth or the one who is angry. If you don't like the truth then why buy internet which is full of the truth.

Passing gas, watercat.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    edited August 9, 2017

1) VFMs don't get ban powers, so don't try and preach that power hungry evil person bull crap.
    2) Unless you have actual proof of them deleting posts solely because they don't like the OP instead of the content of the posts, don't try and preach that.
    3) If you don't know the truth, stop trying to preach stuff coming from your rear.
    If you're seriously trying to get yourself banned, at least try and be creative like all the other banned users have. Your stuff is just cringy and annoying to read.
    Greta
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited August 9, 2017
    If you don't like the truth then why buy internet which is full of the truth.

hu7oJ3E.gif

SebastianGreta
  • Unwanted2Unwanted2
    Mabinogi Rep: 805
    Sherri wrote: »
    Buffalos wrote: »
    when they have free time.

Right there that is the problem, you can't just delay it, no that is not how a mod works. you either do you work like everyone else in the whole world or get fired for doing a bad job.

Okay, that's enough. Just stop! The mods are not your personal servants. What point do you not get that they have their own lives?

You'd learn in law school that slave contracts are illegal.
    Greta
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    If you don't like the truth then why buy internet which is full of the truth.

hu7oJ3E.gif

This is someone who buys "internet truths."
    trump.jpg
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 10, 2017
    Buffalos wrote: »
    when they have free time.

Right there that is the problem, you can't just delay it, no that is not how a mod works. you either do you work like everyone else in the whole world or get fired for doing a bad job.

Okay, that's enough. Just stop! The mods are not your personal servants. What point do you not get that they have their own lives?

I'm done with this guy...

BGEbSVk.gif

He clearly is disrespecting everyone here and talking a lot of nonsense. How this guy is still not banned? He's spreading hate around here and tries to victimize himself. How can you someone call a slave? That's so rude and disrespectful.

Sherri
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    I-I wasn't expecting my post to blow up like this qq
    Sherri
  • watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855

no people are just angry at me because i told them that the mods are bad at doing their work. To this day they still do not understand that.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

After reading all the posts you will realize why LOL *stares at watercat0 cringy posts which make no sense*
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    If the contract says they can do whatever they want then they'll do whatever they want.

As an example.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    no people are just angry at me because i told them that the mods are bad at doing their work. To this day they still do not understand that.

There is a stark difference between doing your job poorly and requiring sleep like a human being.
  • SapphiraMuseSapphiraMuse
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    Greta wrote: »

After reading all the posts you will realize why LOL *stares at watercat0 cringy posts which make no sense*

I did read it all x.x
This discussion has been closed.