Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dear GMs, Please extend the Mission Point event

KambiiKambii
Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
Posts: 41
Member
in General Chat
Dear GMs,

My name is Kambii and here I am to tell a tiny tale,
A tale that shows of one small elf who may or may not fail,
This elf, that’s me, has worked so hard but still limited to time,
My mission points are extremely low and far from its heightened prime,
So here I am as to beg you kindly to extend this wonderful event,
If you do I’ll be sure to work extra hard, I’ll even set up a tent,
With this tent I’ll stay up all night in order to reach that wig,
That amazing wig that’s just my size and not too wide and big,
But my low points reach a mere 4k while this wig is 11k high
I really want to get that wig, I don’t want to say good bye,
So here I am as to beg you kindly to extend this wonderful event,
Because that wig is my hope and dreams, I hope you know what I meant,
The majestic knight wig is all I need, I’m really almost there,
But the stress of only 2 weeks left, that is something I cannot bear,
I’ve been so busy with work that I lack the time to work towards the wig,
The wig that is such a wonderful treasure, I’ll even search and dig,
But as my points grow close and close the end day grows so near,
With only 4k points and barely 2 weeks I start to feel some fear,
So here I am as to beg you kindly to extend this wonderful event,
Because I typed this with so much passion I almost forgot to pay rent.

Sincerely,
Kambii of Alexina

PS: Please extend the Mission Point event ; v ; <3
  1. Would you like the Mission Point event to be extended?61 votes
    1. Yes
       43% (26 votes)
    2. No
       57% (35 votes)

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    edited August 9, 2017
    You still have enough time to get 11k points if you do everything for the next few days.
    You get 300 points daily. 1400 weekly, and you should still have that monthly attendence left.
    totaling:
    13*300+14*200+600= 7300 points.
    Be diligent for the next few days and you can do it!
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Posts: 41
    Member
    Spy wrote: »
    You still have enough time to get 11k points if you do everything for the next few days.
    You get 300 points daily. 1400 weekly, and you should still have that monthly attendence left.
    totaling:
    13*300+14*200+600= 7300 points.
    Be diligent for the next few days and you can do it!

    Thanks for the encouragement! I sadly work full time during the weekdays so certain ones such as creating swords or using some sort of production is hard for me to do ; n ; especially because I don't have most of my prod skills r1, I shall work hard towards it though! Hoping that I can still make it :D
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    Buy it from others is an option. ;)
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    I wish they would extend it too, even for just a few days. Some of the quests I can't do, and I really don't wanna buy it off someone else. I'm getting close, I'm at like 6k points now or so, but I'm always afraid I'm not gonna make it :(
  • ShireAccel913ShireAccel913
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    Posts: 61
    Member
    edited August 9, 2017
    This event is a hell for me :c i cant even go out in holidays because im too worry to miss some points/days... i sleep 2 hours less everyday to complete my daily 10 quests...
    Im glad its a "choose a main char to do this" event... Because 1st time last year, i did this same event with all my alts, i missed a lot of points and played 3hours more each day and still no reach to buy best items :v finally i spent all in stone upgrades...
    Actually i missed 690points. Not a big deal :v I want just see this event ends soon.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Posts: 2,818
    Member
    They should also add the feature to change votes on polls. I'm half asleep and chose 'No' when I meant 'YES' X_X ahhh
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Posts: 190
    Member
    Sorry, but I can't see a reason this event needs an extension. It's already going on for a week longer than it did last time. They fixed issues like requiring 20 rebirths, and excluded the ridiculous dailies like defeating a white dragon. And we now get 5 resets per day instead of 3. The boxes even cost less, but that doesn't matter if you're after the wig. Considering diligent people are already getting 20k points during this event, it seems pointless to extend it. And you could always reset skills at Duncan, reranking also gives credit to the "level up a ____ skill". Events are meant to reward active players. I definitely think some events warranted an extension, like the sheep wolf event due to low drop rates, but this doesn't seem like a legitimate reason to extend this event.
    KarolinaGretaRheyShouKSliciaNekoLilyImaizumiDanievictriaTheNyanCat
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    Posts: 1,499
    Member
    Carlize wrote: »
    Sorry, but I can't see a reason this event needs an extension. It's already going on for a week longer than it did last time. They fixed issues like requiring 20 rebirths, and excluded the ridiculous dailies like defeating a white dragon. And we now get 5 resets per day instead of 3. The boxes even cost less, but that doesn't matter if you're after the wig. Considering diligent people are already getting 20k points during this event, it seems pointless to extend it. And you could always reset skills at Duncan, reranking also gives credit to the "level up a ____ skill". Events are meant to reward active players. I definitely think some events warranted an extension, like the sheep wolf event due to low drop rates, but this doesn't seem like a legitimate reason to extend this event.

    Sheep wolf...Oh gawd wry didn't they extend that event really irks me.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Posts: 6,975
    Member
    Oh no no no no no nope. I'm having enough of this event being alive for over a month! I still need to do that Giant Overhaul event on my alt giant... >_>
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Posts: 290
    Member
    Is it possible to get 6k points within these next few days?
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    Posts: 824
    Member
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Is it possible to get 6k points within these next few days?
    Yes, there's 15 days left (15x300) + (1400x2) = 7300.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,195
    Posts: 9,187
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Oh no no no no no nope. I'm having enough of this event being alive for over a month! I still need to do that Giant Overhaul event on my alt giant... >_>

    This. I reeeeeeeally wish we didn't have both of these events going on at the same time.
    Sherri
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Posts: 887
    Member
    This event has been going on for a long time but I still voted yes because I've yet to get a mysterious robe. :'(
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Posts: 7,909
    Member
    Kambii wrote: »
    Spy wrote: »
    You still have enough time to get 11k points if you do everything for the next few days.
    You get 300 points daily. 1400 weekly, and you should still have that monthly attendence left.
    totaling:
    13*300+14*200+600= 7300 points.
    Be diligent for the next few days and you can do it!

    Thanks for the encouragement! I sadly work full time during the weekdays so certain ones such as creating swords or using some sort of production is hard for me to do ; n ; especially because I don't have most of my prod skills r1, I shall work hard towards it though! Hoping that I can still make it :D

    2nd this
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Posts: 1,180
    Member
    I've never seen them extend this event. Ever. Even when they messed up the server or the end date, which by the way is still their fault.
    Spy wrote: »
    You still have enough time to get 11k points if you do everything for the next few days.
    You get 300 points daily. 1400 weekly, and you should still have that monthly attendence left.
    totaling:
    13*300+14*200+600= 7300 points.
    Be diligent for the next few days and you can do it!

    The those monthly includes do X ammount of missions, X ammount of dailies, or X ammount of attendance, that could be an issue.
  • TtheHeroTtheHero
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,410
    Posts: 63
    Member
    The moment I got both genders of the armor was when I stopped with the point event entirely to focus on the Giants. I don't see them extending it, but stay diligent. You'll get your wig.
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    Posts: 41
    Member
    It's mainly a struggle of time ; v ; If I had much more free time I'd be more than happy to commit to my full potential.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    Posts: 886
    Member
    The event doesnt need to be extended at all. It's been running for nearly a month already. Even with limited time playing you should already have enough points or be close to the amount of points needed for one of the items you need.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    Posts: 2,818
    Member
    What should be fixed is when you reset a mission and get the same mission as before. Like, really? :/
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 519
    Member
    Sherri wrote: »
    What should be fixed is when you reset a mission and get the same mission as before. Like, really? :/

    Oh God agreed. That keeps happening to me, but never did the other times we had this event. I heard they took out some quests this time around, though, and I wonder if that has to do with it? Still annoying either way.