Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Level 50 Renown stuff

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited July 25, 2017
    Now i'll never have to see those renown exp messages flooding my chat in the pre-fight spam of Girg raids, woo~

I have 0.0/2000 motivation to do this on any of my other chars.
  • InfighterInfighter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,125
    I wish they add something like enchant success renown... its sad to do r4-r1 enchanting...
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Congratulations! I don't think I'll ever max out my renown. It's more of a background thing for me. I'm glad to see that all of your hard work has paid off, though. You deserve cake...but not GLaDOS cake. Real, non toxic cake.

Same here. I'm not bothering with working my bum off on Renown. It'll get there when it gets there, no rush.
    i_m_a_potato____glados_by_aaramus-d5vxner.png
  • GawaynoGawayno
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,345
    Necro time!

fe4af4a0b5.png
    481f280f3a.png

Here's mine! Just capped them today!
    IyasenuPeloi