Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why does Nexon hate North American players?

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    edited August 12, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »
    Criticism is against most forum rules so, more or less.

Not that it has stopped anyone from doing so.

If anything the negativity against Nexon should die down. The game hasn't gone offline, so everyone could calm down and work together to make this place happier, which would lead to more success. Especially getting Nexon KR to see we really love this game and are willing to make it work out.

Of course there will always be jerks, but it is sorta our fault because most people turn a blind eye to those things. People who stand by and watch stuff happen are considered part of the problem ._. "I didn't do anything!" Yeah, well doing nothing doesn't help either. I've had my share of that...

Mini rant.

I honestly think if we all came together and fought for this in a positive manner, we'd get a lot farther than bringing this up on the forum. Negativity doesn't get you anywhere, neither does force.

Maybe bringing this up during the streams and asking if they've made a request for the newer content would help clear up this misunderstanding.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

If anything the negativity against Nexon should die down. The game hasn't gone offline, so everyone could calm down and work together to make this place happier, which would lead to more success. Especially getting Nexon KR to see we really love this game and are willing to make it work out.

Of course there will always be jerks, but it is sorta our fault because most people turn a blind eye to those things. People who stand by and watch stuff happen are considered part of the problem ._. "I didn't do anything!" Yeah, well doing nothing doesn't help either. I've had my share of that...

Mini rant.

I honestly think if we all came together and fought for this in a positive manner, we'd get a lot farther than bringing this up on the forum. Negativity doesn't get you anywhere, neither does force.

Maybe bringing this up during the streams and asking if they've made a request for the newer content would help clear up this misunderstanding.

Nope, the more incessant complaints they get the sooner they get **** done.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12, 2017
    Gaea wrote: »

Mini rant.

Being rude about things only puts pressure on them. Again, it's not up to Nexon NA. It's up to Nexon KR. Saygo and Nekona said they've been putting in requests in the last stream. This isn't something we can force, it's something you have to request. Talking to Nexon and being excessively rude about things will only hurt them.

Let's not hurt our GMs and CMs just because they're the staff of Nexon. Talk to KR. NA is trying.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Mini rant.

Being rude about things only puts pressure on them. Again, it's not up to Nexon NA. It's up to Nexon KR. Saygo and Nekona said they've been putting in requests in the last stream. This isn't something we can force, it's something you have to request. Talking to Nexon and being excessively rude about things will only hurt them.

Let's not hurt our GMs and CMs just because they're the staff of Nexon. Talk to KR. NA is trying.

I just think that they need to be more pushy. More requests. Ext.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Mini rant.

I just think that they need to be more pushy. More requests. Ext.

I can agree to that. I think the customers of NA need to have a talk with Nexon KR directly if possible o-O That way we can also request it ourselves as well.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I believe their request system goes along the lines like any business. They talk to their manager and the manager talks to the director and then the director gets in contact with KR's office and MAYBE they cooperate or just ignore us and send whatever next incomplete patch.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I believe their request system goes along the lines like any business. They talk to their manager and the manager talks to the director and then the director gets in contact with KR's office and MAYBE they cooperate or just ignore us and send whatever next incomplete patch.

That makes me curious what it's really like over there... Is it the same or different from our businesses here in NA?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017

That makes me curious what it's really like over there... Is it the same or different from our businesses here in NA?

I used to work for a VERY big bank for years. The way they operated with new stuff they wanted to release would be in several stages. They would only release it to a few states at a time to test out new products. If the new intended product was received well then they consider releasing it to other states or just not releasing it at all for some (depending on state or regional restrictions/laws/regulations/ext).

What we always have had is the red tape plus language/culture barrier.

That and KR hates us and doesn't find us worthy of revolutionary updates/features. Nuff said because it seems like our staff has to pull tooth and nail to get us anything besides gacha updates.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870

Yes, that would work swimmingly 9dnGeIh.png
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

I used to work for a VERY big bank for years. The way they operated with new stuff they wanted to release would be in several stages. They would only release it to a few states at a time to test out new products. If the new intended product was received well then they consider releasing it to other states or just not releasing it at all for some (depending on state or regional restrictions/laws/regulations/ext).

That and KR hates us and doesn't find us worthy of revolutionary updates/features. Nuff said because it seems like our staff has to pull tooth and nail to get us anything besides gacha updates.

That's interesting o.O
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

That's interesting o.O

-pat pat-
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    I don't really like Gachas OuO I mostly want outfits and chairs and stuff. Wings too <3

If they made all that stuff in shopping bags they'd fly off the shelves but I don't think that'd ever happen -3-
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 12, 2017
    I don't really like Gachas OuO I mostly want outfits and chairs and stuff. Wings too <3

If they made all that stuff in shopping bags they'd fly off the shelves but I don't think that'd ever happen -3-

We've stated this for years, that they would profit more if limited items would be directly purchasable.
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12, 2017

We've stated this for years, that they would profit more if limited items would be directly purchasable.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

I wanted those Pink Blooming Wings.. guess how much they are on Mari?

40-60m ... Prolly more now... Kill me, my poor soul doesn't have gacha burning money lol.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615

I COMPLETELY AGREE

40-60m ... Prolly more now... Kill me, my poor soul doesn't have gacha burning money lol.

I'm sure the Mabinogi players of Korea have plenty of it. 9dnGeIh.png

lolno

But yeeeah, it would be so much easier if they didn't rely on gachas and actually let us buy what we wanted. Plus it would stabilize the economy in game. :)
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sherri wrote: »

I COMPLETELY AGREE

lolno

But yeeeah, it would be so much easier if they didn't rely on gachas and actually let us buy what we wanted. Plus it would stabilize the economy in game. :)

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID
    Danievictria
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    Sherri wrote: »

I COMPLETELY AGREE

lolno

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID

Yeah! That's what she said!
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Lol JJ. Miss you man xD
  • pawcalypsepawcalypse
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,705
    Moderators looking at the forum
    evil-plotting.gif

De4WX.gif
    AtaraxizSherriKensamaofmari
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz