Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Crossover Events

Comments

• XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Boku no Hero Acadamia please? :3
    Vitula
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Boku no Hero Acadamia please? :3

That's on my watchlist :o
    Vitula
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Boku no pico please? :3

lel.
    SherriKensamaofmari
  • logomyegologomyego
    Mabinogi Rep: 595
    Seven Deadly Sins would be a great fit. They could give us the sacred treasures for unique items.
    DanievictriaVitula
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Gaea wrote: »

lel.

Why do you do this to me? ;-;
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Gaea wrote: »

lel.

Why do you do this to me? ;-;

Because.

3f2a9dc6d092716bece4128b7aeda760.gif
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Oh! Magi! If you've ever seen that crazy Arabian Nights-inspired anime, you know how awesome that would be! XD
    Kensamaofmari
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010
    Honestly i would like a Pandora hearts crossover but i know it will never happen as the anime wasn't very poplar and was only there to promote the manga and the manga ended in 2015.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    This thread is filled with so much cancer....
    Kensamaofmari
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

I only asked 4 what has already been implemented overseas. I could careless if we ever collab with anything else/at all. Just...if other regions get it don't leave us out of it. :(
  • dra011dra011
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,010

Well it is the internet what did you expect a cake?
    XiokunKensamaofmari
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    Deathnote.... that would be awesome.... every hour a new plater is assigned the book and can knock out people, while the other players need to try and finger the assailant. Too obvious? say for instance that character us in dunby and everyone dies? welp guess we can figure out the perpetrator.... unless they write your name down first....
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Not everyone has to like what others do. Please respect everyone's opinions.

Rhey wrote: »

I only asked 4 what has already been implemented overseas. I could careless if we ever collab with anything else/at all. Just...if other regions get it don't leave us out of it. :(

I feel like if we didn't do new cross over events, it wouldn't be as fun. If we did just everything Asia does, I feel like it would be bland because we already get sneak peaks and all that jazz by looking at the other web pages.
    Xiokunbadnewsbarrett
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Crossover events? For what? To waste money again on gachas? Lol.
    KensamaofmariTwelie
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Greta wrote: »

We didn't say anything about Gachas ouo We're just brainstorming ideas for Crossover events. We were talking about the general game.
  • GretaGreta
    edited August 13, 2017
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

We didn't say anything about Gachas ouo We're just brainstorming ideas for Crossover events. We were talking about the general game.

Well the last time they did crossover there wasn't any mini-games or anything like that, only stuff were added in gachas... So yeah...
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

Well the last time they did crossover there wasn't any mini-games or anything like that, only stuff were added in gachas... So yeah...

I don't even remember the last cross over event xD I remember Fates, that's all.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited August 13, 2017

Rhey wrote: »

I feel like if we didn't do new cross over events, it wouldn't be as fun. If we did just everything Asia does, I feel like it would be bland because we already get sneak peaks and all that jazz by looking at the other web pages.

I'd rather they spent that effort into more perma content 4 us since they won't have to deal with licensing/temp content bs. But if they do any cross-over @ their own discretion just don't leave us out of it is all I'm saying.

It feels like when Ur parents decided 2 throw a weekend BBQ party and they invite all the other relatives over except U 4 no legit reasons...It hurts. Sure U can live without it but...it'd still hurt pretty badly. abandoned.gif
    Kensamaofmari
  • GretaGreta

I don't even remember the last cross over event xD I remember Fates, that's all.

There was Utawarerumono :P
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz

There was Utawarerumono :P

Ahh, yeah I payed no attention to that stuff xD Pretty hairs and all, I just didn't care all that much. I got a couple of the outfits from friends, but nothing else, really.