Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Life Without Mabi: Boredom

AtaraxizAtaraxiz
Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
edited August 12, 2017 in Town Square
So when Mabi isn't online because of Maintenance or something's up with my laptop, I get pretty bored -3- So what do you do when Mabi isn't around or you can't play for some reason?
[Deleted User]MariangelicaSherri
  1. Do you get bored easily?19 votes
    1. Yes
       63% (12 votes)
    2. No
       37% (7 votes)

Comments

• GentlemenGentlemen
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,340
    play other games
    [Deleted User]TheNyanCatLiberatekapapa
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Gentlemen wrote: »
    play other games

↑ This ↓ ~ (I think I need a psychiatrist, lol .. ).

path_of_exile_mmo_game_online_map_97396_1920x1080.jpg

That looks cool :o
    [Deleted User]
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Path of Exile is really fun. <3 I normally hope onto some kind of survival or zombie game when Mabi isn't available or watch some shows on Netflix.
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I cry a bit and then scroll through my list of games on Steam that I would possibly want to play until Mabinogi comes back up. Or I visit the forums and complain about it post a bit.
    Or watch Youtube. That's fun.
    [Deleted User]AtaraxizXxBearslayerxX
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    I usually boot up a Sims game and mess around with building or making sims (I'm quite good at both, if I do say so myself. ^_^). That, or I find myself a good Let's Play on YouTube. My mind always has to be occupied, or else I get...insufferable.
    [Deleted User]AtaraxizSherriXxBearslayerxX
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Kek, people I swear.

I enjoy Sims as well <3
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    edited August 12, 2017
    I also have another serious problem/addiction/habit/hobby/nightmare (not so much now as years ago though, lol). 1 block = 1 pixel. :D
    mwTnILb.jpg
    Yes, this is Minecraft.

We used to play Creativerse in Vendetta :o

We play Smash Bros and Tabletop Simulator together in Electrolytes ouo We have a lot of fun with it.
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

We play Smash Bros and Tabletop Simulator together in Electrolytes ouo We have a lot of fun with it.
    Creativerse is pretty cool for a "Minecraft Clone" (I put that in quotes because it is and it isn't really a clone).. Aside from having to buy texture packs. One of my favorite features of Minecraft used to be Note Blocks (for making music structures), and then in 1.6 they released 'playsound commands' for use in Command Blocks (only available in cheat mode)... and that's when I slowly started to lose it ... lol B)
    Yep. I'm pretty sure I need a shrink lol ... (I made this in 2013 ... and since then have had to rebuild it 5 other times ..- I gave up lol) :D

Oh my o.o
    [Deleted User]
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Ataraxiz wrote: »

Creativerse is pretty cool for a "Minecraft Clone" (I put that in quotes because it is and it isn't really a clone).. Aside from having to buy texture packs. One of my favorite features of Minecraft used to be Note Blocks (for making music structures), and then in 1.6 they released 'playsound commands' for use in Command Blocks (only available in cheat mode)... and that's when I slowly started to lose it ... lol B)
    Yep. I'm pretty sure I'm insane lol ... (I made this in 2013 ... and since then have had to rebuild it 5 other times ..- I gave up lol) :D

My favorite movement of that song. ;u;
    [Deleted User]
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I tend to get bored quickly if a game appears to have too much grind.
    Therefore I switch between games and other activities. TV and gardening are good alternatives.
    I don't have any new books to read in this modern world, so reading online is the alternative to that.
    [Deleted User]
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    I'm bored again. ~ Does anyone remember this? @Sai ? ~ Never mind the geek in the middle of this perfectly good screenshot of a snail. :D

Never played that. But, I've played games that used that kind of UI.
    [Deleted User]
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I usually have one or two games that I only work on during maintenance hours so there is always something to do. netflix, anime, or staying up all night and sleeping during the maintenance are also great ways to kill the time.
    [Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Negumiko wrote: »
    I usually have one or two games that I only work on during maintenance hours so there is always something to do. netflix, anime, or staying up all night and sleeping during the maintenance are also great ways to kill the time.

Ahh :o Thanks for the input!
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I'm bored again. ~ Does anyone remember this? Sai ? ~ Never mind the geek in the middle of this perfectly good screenshot of a snail. :D
    M6xgu5O.jpg

[Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Sai wrote: »
    Never played that. But, I've played games that used that kind of UI.
    @Sai ~ It doesn't "officially exist" anymore (it went out of business last year). Anyways, I was bored of growing dust on my keyboard while waiting for coins. I'm working on remaking that UI; it's ugly as sin and needed to go in 2007. It's a Lua nightmare in Chinese. I thought for sure someone (Ataraxiz?) would recognize it; you especially. :)

Mabi is really the only real game I ever played besides a few social games (in those games you just say around talking to people). When I got into Mabi last year was when I started actually playing games like it :3

It looks interesting .o. I'd be willing to try it if it still works.
    [Deleted User]
    It's not easy to find games that are really similar to Mabi.
    [Deleted User]AtaraxizRaishiikapapa
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    i put mabi behind me but i still visit these forums every few months, i've been in quote of an adventure with games since, pso2, forza horizon 3, the crew, for honor (its probably dead now as i dont play it either) black desert, i even played some tree of savior, oh right, i also played gta online (and quite a lot of it and it was fun) i haven't really been missing mabi, not in its current state anyways.
    [Deleted User]
    There are only 2 places that can match Mabi. Books and Imagination.

Dang, Hardmuscle used a Julie like comment on Julie.
    [Deleted User]
  • JulieJulie
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,030
    @Julie
    Julie wrote: »
    i put mabi behind me but i still visit these forums every few months, i've been in quote of an adventure with games since, pso2, forza horizon 3, the crew, for honor (its probably dead now as i dont play it either) black desert, i even played some tree of savior, oh right, i also played gta online (and quite a lot of it and it was fun) i haven't really been missing mabi, not in its current state anyways.
    If you didn't miss Mabinogi (somewhere in the back of your mind), you wouldn't come here (ever). :trollface:

thats why i added "not in its current state" lul
    [Deleted User]
  • EastSeaEastSea
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,260
    I pass the time doing my homework for school work. Such a pain.
    [Deleted User]