Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ruairi Server - First 1 Hit VHM Girgashiy

HersheykingHersheyking
Mabinogi Rep: 460
in General Chat
Thanks to everyone that participated! Below is the link to the video:
[Deleted User]FaithrendPanSugarAngel

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Didn't even need the Dance of Death debuff
    Neato
  • xOtakuxOtaku
    Mabinogi Rep: 685
    edited August 14, 2017
    Congratulations
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited August 14, 2017
    a6d646e161.jpg
    I thought i saw a 2!

srsly, grats
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I guess this is good? Good job...
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    When Mabinogi becomes Disgaea. XD
  • RedetsuRedetsu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    Leinei wrote: »

It's just missing the endless "Counter-Counter"s.
    SugarAngel
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    edited August 14, 2017
    It's pretty sad that this excitement could have been stronger and reached out to many more players if Nexon had not nerfed the gold reward for this.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Question: what does their raid lance and gear look like?
    Pan wrote: »
    It's pretty sad that this excitement could have been stronger and reached out to many more players if Nexon had not nerfed the gold reward for this.

People regularly run very hard mode for daily crusader points and fast level grinding on my server. The gold nerf only discouraged people from running it 24/7 non-stop. Are all of your posts just taking jabs at negative balance changes?
    Greta
  • NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    ONE PUUUUUUUUNCH!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Redetsu wrote: »
    Leinei wrote: »

It's just missing the endless "Counter-Counter"s.

Oh, god, yeah. =D
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I want Ruairi and Alexina to have a baby and merge, i want to do raids with them :3

tho ive heard there are more worst players in that server so....its a mix feeling ;-;
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 14, 2017
    Alshian wrote: »
    I want Ruairi and Alexina to have a baby and merge, i want to do raids with them :3

tho ive heard there are more worst players in that server so....its a mix feeling ;-;

Honestly, Ruairi would be the least server i would like to see get merged with Alexina.

The combination of Alexina's drama queen lands and crappy inflation market + Ruairi's elitism doesn't sound sweet to me at all LOL.
    Gakkuriaqua[Deleted User]ImaizumiSherri
  • HersheykingHersheyking
    Buffalos wrote: »

People regularly run very hard mode for daily crusader points and fast level grinding on my server. The gold nerf only discouraged people from running it 24/7 non-stop. Are all of your posts just taking jabs at negative balance changes?

Gear wise, most people wear R6/R7 Demonics Secret/67th with max reforge on their lances and combat/lance max reforges on handgears. I wear an R7 Demonic with max reforge and the Caswyn set. I'll be replacing the Demonic with the Divine lance when it's R7 since it has more max. We only run VHM on the weekend for weekly missions and AP event.
    Greta wrote: »

Honestly, Ruairi would be the least server i would like to see get merged with Alexina.

The combination of Alexina's drama queen lands and crappy inflation market + Ruairi's elitism doesn't sound sweet to me at all LOL.

Agreed, personally I want to merge with Tarlach or Mari.

• PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Buffalos wrote: »

Gear wise, most people wear R6/R7 Demonics Secret/67th with max reforge on their lances and combat/lance max reforges on handgears. I wear an R7 Demonic with max reforge and the Caswyn set. I'll be replacing the Demonic with the Divine lance when it's R7 since it has more max. We only run VHM on the weekend for weekly missions and AP event.
    Greta wrote: »

Agreed, personally I want to merge with Tarlach or Mari.

I kind of figured you were using the Caswyn/Pihne set.

Looks like it contributes significantly.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    2pro5me.
  • HersheykingHersheyking
    [/quote]

Looks like it contributes significantly.[/quote]

I would say that the 63% overture and Song of Fist contribute more than the set.
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Alright, noted.
    Thank you for sharing the equip ^^
    Btw are you using secret/67th es for your lance ?

Yes
  • HersheykingHersheyking

Looks like it contributes significantly.

I would say that the 63% overture and Song of Fist contribute more than the set.
    Liyeta wrote: »
    Alright, noted.
    Thank you for sharing the equip ^^
    Btw are you using secret/67th es for your lance ?

Yes.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited August 15, 2017

Congrats on the 1 shot, though quite lucky with getting the crit at the needed time and under such precise conditions to achieve it. (Aka Haunting play, the additional 37% buff from Song of the Fist, Might of Ladeca, rage+SS and your gears+cater+dolls+bone chip/weapon power pot.)

Not really most people doing secret 67th for their lance, it's more of a matter of what is obtainable and is also affordable at the same time. Most of the users I see on Mari are Cartel 67th, with a few Breakthrough/Secret 67ths around. Then a Secret Penetrating rarely.
    Also you must of gotten a really good divine short lance roll when it was made to consider switching to it.

I did a number comparison if I ever wanted one and it's not happening ever. The max damage difference between my current lance (Which is a total of 192 max) and the divine short lance if and I really mean if it was 100% max rolled on starting stats and had my current cartel 67th +reforge roll (14+40+34(17 max attack)) the difference would be just 6 more damage. It is so not worth the effort at all, and I'd rather place the materials into other more useful items. The strength artisan on both lances doesn't mean anything at all either as the strength obtained from it doesn't surpass the 1500 cap, essentially doing nothing when you're capped anyways, so upgrades 1~4 and gem are all that matter.
  • HersheykingHersheyking
    Zarric wrote: »

Not really most people doing secret 67th for their lance, it's more of a matter of what is obtainable and is also affordable at the same time. Most of the users I see on Mari are Cartel 67th, with a few Breakthrough/Secret 67ths around. Then a Secret Penetrating rarely.
    Also you must of gotten a really good divine short lance roll when it was made to consider switching to it.

I did a number comparison if I ever wanted one and it's not happening ever. The max damage difference between my current lance (Which is a total of 192 max) and the divine short lance if and I really mean if it was 100% max rolled on starting stats and had my current cartel 67th +reforge roll (14+40+34(17 max attack)) the difference would be just 6 more damage. It is so not worth the effort at all, and I'd rather place the materials into other more useful items. The strength artisan on both lances doesn't mean anything at all either as the strength obtained from it doesn't surpass the 1500 cap, essentially doing nothing when you're capped anyways, so upgrades 1~4 and gem are all that matter.

Thanks, forgot about Might since I wasn't level 100; have to remember that next time. Not many of us put Cartel on our lances since it's not worth the repair fee, including me and secret is more readily available. I have Siege instead of Cartel on both of my Divine Lances, eventually Siege's will be replaced with Conqueror when I get the Destructive Robe. 1 of the Divine Lances is 3 off of max and the other is 16 off of max. The 16 off will be used for blade since the 3 off is currently used for LC (triple-roll).

Not sure how you get 192 max on the Demonic.
    After initial upgrades (92) + Cartel (14) + 67th (40) + reforge (34) = 180? Nice, still a very high end lance.
    My Demonic: 92 + Secret (7) + 67th (34) + reforge (36) + holy flame (5) = 174
    My 16-off: 86 + Siege (13) + 67th (35) + reforge (34) + holy flame (8) = 176

At the end of the day, you are correct, it's probably not worth the effort crafting the lance if used for blade. A huge reason I crafted both of them is because of the LC enhancement. I'm one of the very few people left in Ruairi who still use LC as the main form of damage on bosses and there aren't many things left in the game that I want so I don't really mind the cost.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited August 15, 2017
    Ah haha yeah, I noticed that but thought to mention it if y'all try it again. That's true, which is why I mentioned what's obtainable and also affordable.

I'll show you how I have 192.
    f8355d87e8.png
    Keep in mind, I've had this lance for over a year at the minimum, so there's no Grandmaster additional bonus on my smithed lance.

Makes sense for LC, so I wasn't sure why anyone would want the lance if they have a decent one, but your reasons are understandable.