Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!
Closed

How to become a VFM?

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Monday, August 14th, 2017:

Screenshot_20170814-115637.jpg

Monday, July 10th, 2017:

Screenshot_20170717-211624.png

Monday, July 17th, 2017:

Screenshot_20170717-185708.png

Someone sends screenshots in our Discord server when new things are posted. We keep very up to date with Mabi in terms of Facebook.
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    I am talking spacifically Mari guilds not other servers and also you dont need to brag anymore since this thread isnt about your features which you got from being friends with the admins like you got featured by Sabina for the same reason. Since there is no response to the question I posted I guess this thread should be closed now. I just hope admins choose a mod that is actually interested in doing the job which you stated you are not but want to know how to get picked anyways so you can have another thing to brag about. My suspecion is that you want forum mod to ban people who you dont like or in my case who rivial you and dont agree with the underhanded methods you use to defame others and make their guilds fail by removing their active people from it. Mods need to act unbias and fairly towards other players which you will not do based on your previous actions towards me now and in the past.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited August 16, 2017
    Samuelalex wrote: »
    I am talking spacifically Mari guilds not other servers

Why are you butthurt that Electrolytes was the chosen guild of Mari server to be promoted in Mabinogi Facebook page?

Does that mean i can be butthurt over this too since Nexon chose to promote Horizon in Alexina server and not the server i'm in instead?

Also, i commented on Horizon promote post saying "Guys, show Gekokujo next~ <3" and guess what? Nexon actually answered to me!
    Nexon said:

5WhnQS2.png

There's no such thing like favoritism. They probably choose random guild that has proper screenshot, rules and so on from Discord server or from these forums. Stop being jealous and going off topic because of that. We are talking about how to become VFM and we are also guessing how they got chosen here and if they will ever do this again.

P.S: You take this game too seriously, you need a break man. Getting upset over too silly things like someone else's guild was promoted, but not yours is not cool. I also know that you have personal grudge again'st Ataraxiz and i think you should really quit that, or even better - quit this game.

ZurcishereSherriAtaraxiz
  • SamuelalexSamuelalex
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,350
    Oh wow big surprise someone coming to defend her when in fact she was shown favoritism twice because she is friends with admins and defame her rivals to them so they will not be given the same opportunities as she gets. She defamed me to Saygo so he would pick her because she is in fact jealous that my guild is still standing without her in it telling us what to do and trying to get us to give her things without her helping to earn them. There are so many guilds on Mari so it makes me wonder why she was picked over all of them including guilds who were more established and had more members. Only reason I can see if because she told admins bad things about me so they would skip over me and select her since at that time my guild and hers were the active posters on the forums. I guess getting featured by the previous CM wasnt enough she wants to make sure to get featured by the current one too that seems like favoritism to me. I dont have to use underhanded methods like that to get members for my guild and once she stops trying to sabotage us we will be able to do events and have fun in the game again.

I shouldnt have to quit a game I have been a member of for 8 years to satisfy a bully. She wants me gone to make sure she has no rivals to take members into their guild that she wants. You can look at the recruitment forum for proof of that. Every person I invite she makes sure to contact so they pick her over me and probably defames me to them too so she looks good and I look bad. She also constantly makes references and attacks me on the other threads as well showing how she still intends to defame me and make sure I cant enjoy the game. Is that someone you would want as a representative of the community? I sure wouldnt and would want someone who wants to help all players. She is not qualified to be a moderator because she constantly makes the game unenjoyable for people who dont agree with her.

The focus here is to learn what the qualifications are to be a moderator and time after time I am told nexon staff and employees are required to be unbais towards other members and not show favoritism but she would not do that. She would make sure myself and my friends are excluded from all promotions and features in favor of herself or her friends. We need someone who will represent all of us and help us solve problems. Sorry but I dont think she will do that and the admins should consider someone else for any future jobs they may have. Now that that is out of the way Ill wait for some kind of announcement to be made that such position has opened so I can apply to help the community. The job is to assist others and I have always focused on doing that in my guild and on the forums. We are here to work together after all and I will continue to do so.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Dude, it's just a game.
    GretaZurcishereSherriAtaraxiz
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Closing this thread since it's becoming very derailed and the question has been answered on the first page.
    ZurcishereAtaraxizSherri
This discussion has been closed.