Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Capture the Watermelon

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
edited August 10, 2017 in Vault
Who's up for a good, old-fashioned game of Capture the Flag, er, Watermelon? Lorna and Pan have brought back their favorite game to Port Ceann with a sweet twist on the classic game. Steal your opposing team's watermelons and fend off the enemy with an event-only Ice Baton to win!

00J61-ccdce0eb-59bd-48d7-abfc-8361917fb1ce.jpg

Capture the Watermelon Event

Event Dates: Thursday, Aug. 10 – Wednesday, Aug. 30

Event Details:
  • Lotus Leaf Umbrella
  • Polka Dot Lotus Leaf Umbrella
  • Watermelon Mini-gem
  • Lifeguard Uniform (F)
  • Lifeguard Uniform (M)
  • Lifeguard Visor
  • Lifeguard Flotation Device
  • Lifeguard Rescue Buoy
  • Green Watermelon Hat
  • Cracked Watermelon Hat
  • Old Straw Hat
  • Donkey Pool Tube
  • Peacock Pool Tube
  • Clear Umbrella
  • Broken Umbrella
  • Butterfly Shades
  • Fine Reforging Tool
00J61-dc930d08-bca0-42d6-9eb8-867dcff0220b.jpg

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited August 10, 2017
    please change the event times or make it every hour :( that's my only complaint. looks like some cool new stuff in this event
    TealylamberGretaAmesenpaiSherri
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    yes please change the event times to every hour. There some nights were I work late and i'm too tired to play afterwards. Please consider this! I am very happy to have these events back and would love to have a good chance to have the new outfits and other stuff <3
    AmesenpaiSherri
  • LucardLucard
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,145
    Can you fix it were people with style tab won't wear they clothes, cause it makes it unfair on who is enemy and teammate?
    Amesenpai
  • TealylamberTealylamber
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Please do something about the times! I don't live in pst just like a lot of other people so I'll end up missing the whole event. Please make it every hour?
    AmesenpaiSherriVynndoria
  • FudgeappleFudgeapple
    Mabinogi Rep: 320
    edited August 12, 2017
    I don't want to complain but not only with style tab confusing people but the teams most of the time are constantly uneven and unfair, this happened last year and it just isn't fair on people who play to play a game not ganging up and greed.
    Vynndoria
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I agree, the timing for this event should be every hour. I have no problems with it so far (EST time zone) but many others do.
  • VynndoriaVynndoria
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    I would like to give the opinion in that this should have been like the other watermelon event...Where you just smash watermelons....and it happens every hour. People aren't fighting each other, and everyone has a chance of getting something out of it...What was that event called- oh, right! The BREAK THE WATERMELON EVENT! That was far more enjoyable than whatever this mess is. Too bad there isn't a poll to ask what the players want in an event. Most players would want something that allows them to get something fairly and plentiful with chances (meaning no super overpriced winnings). May the odds be ever in the favor of those who are participating, but as I watch my wifu play against unfair numbers of 18+ players ganging up on her because of uneven matching, I rather not be a part of such barbaric activities with such a LIMITED time window.
  • VynndoriaVynndoria
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    Tell your "wifu" to join those barbarians. :| :# :D

Rather not, she can be scarier than any barbarian. I just feel that smashing watermelons would have been more entertaining and fair for all players. Also, I like to sleep and the time window is silly. Luckily, I don't want anything from the event. The Mission Point Event is at least fair, sure one could argue that it should be longer, but it gives players enough opportunity to rack in some points.
  • ChristinaaChristinaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    Can there be a time limit for those who AFK? People usually get their number of watermelons and then go AFK. Also there's a lot of complaint that speed potions and shock are cheating, I think it's using your resources, but overall it's fair if those were completely removed for the event just for those who can't access it.
    Vynndoria