Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re-add the dan outfit shop

EdethaEdetha
Mabinogi Rep: 1,625
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello, prior to today's patch, inside of the advancement arena, one could purchase special outfits for some dannable skills,

However, that ability was removed (Though previously purchased outfits remain.)

These outfits still look amazing, despite being fairly old, and now unobtainable. Others are also likely to want to see these outfits back.

Picture of old dan outfit: imgur.com/LPRwJNw
Sadly, I do not have a picture of the store itself.

IGN: Edetha
Server: Tarlach
KadalynShakayaGleemypuffSherri

Comments

• YoridenYoriden
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,910
    Perhaps it is just me, but the advancement helper quest stopped working after the update too, so perhaps this and the shop are two things that require fixing now?
  • EdethaEdetha
    Yes, the quests stopped working for me too, but that's because as far as I can tell, it's an entirely different NPC in the advancement hall now.
  • GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    I'd like to see these return too.
    Want my Thunder Dan outfit sooooo bad~
  • Hime017Hime017
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    I'd like to express my unhappiness over this --If you're going to show off a new uniform inside the danning arena itself you'd think you'd make the outfit available once passing achievement, ehye? ehyee? ..Magic was never this new-powdery blue. Always the nicer darker-royal blue.
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    I think they're nice outfit with poofy shoulders and poofy pants that shouldn't be removed from the game :C
    I'd love to see the Dan shop added back in
  • Hime017Hime017
    Mabinogi Rep: 620
    #BRINGBACKTHEDANOUTFIT -insert angry face here- prntscr.com/g9uuw4
  • GleemypuffGleemypuff
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    #bringbackdanoutfits
    I'd like to see the new ones added in too, even if they're just the weird blue-gray color.
  • EdethaEdetha
    HardMuscle, no, the quest broke with the update. We still have the old quest, but cannot complete it.
  • EdethaEdetha
    As far as I can tell, on a technical level at least, the old advancement test helper is a completely different NPC from the new test helper.
  • VeterinarianVeterinarian
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    #bringbackdanoutfits This outfit was a part of Mabinogi's past that showed our hardwork and effort. They should bring it back!
    Edetha