Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Extra Equipment Slot Coupon

SaygoSaygo
Mabinogi Rep: 6,265
in Vault
Have you ever wished you could change your equipment set within a blink of an eye? Well now you can with the new Extra Equipment Slot Coupon! Use it and set a hotkey for that tab to switch your equipment quickly. Get yours today!!

00J6N-d8739188-51e5-40ee-8861-3576abbfcf50.jpg

Extra Equipment Slot Coupons

Sale Dates: Permanent

8eb7Gyk.png

Coupon Details

Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon
  • Use this coupon to unlock more Extra Equipment Slots.
  • You can only have up to a total of 3 extra equipment tabs.
  • You must use the Extra Equipment Slot Coupon to be able to use the Extra Equipment Slot Expansion Coupon

Extra Equipment Slot Coupon
  • Use this coupon to unlock the Extra Equipment Slot UI for the amount of days listed on the coupon.
  • Register a Hotkey for each tab to switch equipment between those tabs.

Comments

• NoriakiNoriaki
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited August 17, 2017
    Just to confirm, is the 12.9k one permanent?

Edit: Wait I can't read nevermind
  • Darkfire16Darkfire16
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    This is actually a pretty nifty idea.

Nice work, Nexon!
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I'm trying to digest the idea of how a character is supposed to look.
  • YellYoshiYellYoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 590
    edited August 17, 2017
    It's nice but I think it should be something that's included on VIP/Premium service for the $4 monthly upkeep. Otherwise at least another option that offers a discount to bundle it with VIP/Premium for like $1-2 more. Even better would just to include it in VIP/Premium(mentioned it twice :) )
    KokoroBeliahNegumikolceCreamSherriCarlizeJackieeSphyra21Ion
  • FableAuraFableAura
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,155
    ^^^ That.

My friends and I have been lamenting the lack of this feature for years, I would totally pay to open up an additional slot or two - but I am honestly dissuaded from utilizing this due to the service fee that will accompany it... I already purchase VIP, so if the expiry coupon were included in that then, hell yeah, I would expand my slots immediately. But, if I have to pay additional monthly fees to use them, then unfortunately, I will have to pass on it.
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    this is off topic, but can you hot key F1 and fighter F1 and two.... i cant use them... my F1 key brocken nor can i jam with ppl....
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Noriaki wrote: »
    Just to confirm, is the 12.9k one permanent?

Edit: Wait I can't read nevermind

Better than me. I actually bought the darn thing.

I will not be buying it again.
  • BeliahBeliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    I agree with others about bundling it. Make it free if you have VIP/Premium, or pay for the slot coupons separately if you don't. But I do like the idea itself and it's nice to have the option available, imo.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Not interested. Wasting 3.9k NX every month to keep it alive is dumb anyway.
    Sherri
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    So what it comes down to is Pay 29,700 NX , Then pay 3,900 NX a month if you want all 3 extra Equip slots open !!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Terror1976 wrote: »
    So what it comes down to is Pay 29,700 NX , Then pay 3,900 NX a month if you want all 3 extra Equip slots open !!

Yup. Very stupid idea. They should added this perk as a g21 reward or as any event reward in my opinion.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    YellYoshi wrote: »
    It's nice but I think it should be something that's included on VIP/Premium service for the $4 monthly upkeep. Otherwise at least another option that offers a discount to bundle it with VIP/Premium for like $1-2 more. Even better would just to include it in VIP/Premium(mentioned it twice :) )

good feature but not worth the money, the price for this coupon does not seem worth it for just 30 days. maybe if the coupon lasted 90 days like the tail coupon it would be more of a fair price but I would rather just change my equipment the slow way and save money. I pay for VIP as well and even that price is barely worth it. maybe they could give it to premium/VIP players for free when they give us the VIP update? Korea mabi had a VIP update around May 11th so hopefully we will get it soon.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    just a warning guys, you get 1 automatically and you only need the 4k coupon to unlock it. there's no reason to buy the 13k ticket at all unless you want a 2nd extra slot. My friend found that out the hard way :P
    Kokoro
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    edited August 19, 2017
    For a convenience 4k nx per month is a little too much, though it does allow you to change your play style in the middle of a fight efficiently and open up new possibilities it's still not worth 4k per month and 13k for extra slots. I'd much rather use NX to maintain the style tab.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    I'm confused if this coupon is permanent or not
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited August 19, 2017
    TNinja wrote: »

From when it was released in KR, it was temporary and never permanent. It should still be a pay to access just like VIP service.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Must be lacking in income if they put somethin glike this at this stupid price, and not updating the VIP.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Cash grab, just like tails. I'm not surprised at this point.
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    TNinja wrote: »

So if I'm understanding Terror1976 correctly, You pay the 3.9k, then you pay the 13k twice for up to 3 slots. When 30 days ends all three slots expire, but it only takes 3.9k to regain all three.

I have to say this is pretty darn convoluted.
  • ArogwenArogwen
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,025
    I am so glad I waited for the forum about this item before buying it. I'd won free NX from that facebook like contest, and even with free NX this would have been a rip off. D: