Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

EMIL312 Butt Chibis Shop (paypal only)

TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
edited August 25, 2017 in Art Creations
Hi :*

___________________________________________________ Emil's Butt Face Chibi Shop ______________________________________________________
Prices:
10$- full character-no backround
20$ - with backround
(**additional characters are 3$ each)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NSFW is not allowed for my butt face chibis
For more info on other commissions i do plz visit my sites
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________With Backrounds
tumblr_os8jf2RIFI1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_os69o2NCkP1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_or9lxfH0ju1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oqvmft0QsO1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg
tumblr_oqvmhesd1L1vtcfwko1_1280.jpg
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________No Backround
tumblr_oqygm6W82U1v6c4vqo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_opivymv2Pb1vtcfwko1_500.gif
(commissions slots are open, but commissions wont start till the 20th- Important! all people on the slot WILL get finished, which means my slots will not be open all the time or held for anyone!!!)
Slots:
1-Bonnie
2-Open

OkamixdimsumImaizumiHindsightAellPyonchiDyesNevine

Comments