Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can't Advance to Dan 2 [SOLVED, CLUMSY ME]

PaquimexPaquimex
Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
edited August 20, 2017 in Help
Hello everyone, i have this doubt, i have my skill practice of Dan 1 around 160~200 and yet, i'm still unable to take the test, any help?
Water Cannon: 228/735 - on pink bar
Sand Burst: 150/120 - on pink bar
Flame Burst: 241/735 - on pink bar

Comments

• GFKGFK
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    KYS
    Paquimex
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Did you pass another test since 7 AM server time today? Otherwise do you have the gold in your inventory, those are the two that seem the most likely culprits to me.
    Paquimex
  • PaquimexPaquimex
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Marith wrote: »
    Did you pass another test since 7 AM server time today? Otherwise do you have the gold in your inventory, those are the two that seem the most likely culprits to me.

, now that i remember i did lol.
    where do i buy ticket to end my life?