Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ancient Powder cakes are a Lie

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
7mhyNP.png

I shulda just used reg powder if I knew this was going 2 be the result. /sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

If anyone haz the resource to revive U can unlock it and have it 4 free. :|

It's vintage.
DanievictriaIyasenu[Deleted User]

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,045
    it's so old it doesn't even have piercing!
  • RheyRhey
    edited August 19, 2017
    Spy wrote: »
    it's so old it doesn't even have piercing!

Back in its prime tho...it was hell on the arrow revolving. ;)
  • MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Come on, you've got enough plat hammers locked away in secret to bring it back to the field, right?
    Xiokun
  • DanievictriaDanievictria
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,695
    Yeah, I hate that the penalty for enchanting mishaps is loss of max durability. As if the durability mechanic in this game wasn't enough of a pain already, what with repair costs and the chance of losing max durability thanks to a bad roll when you can't afford to foot be bill for 100% repair...

Say it with me now, OP (and everyone else who's felt the sting of max durability loss in this game on any occasion, great or small): STOP BREAKING OUR STUFF, GAME!!
  • RheyRhey
    Marith wrote: »
    Come on, you've got enough plat hammers locked away in secret to bring it back to the field, right?

I'm already moving onto better things so it'd be better to let it served others who are willing to put up with this old dog full of tricks. :*
    Yeah, I hate that the penalty for enchanting mishaps is loss of max durability. As if the durability mechanic in this game wasn't enough of a pain already, what with repair costs and the chance of losing max durability thanks to a bad roll when you can't afford to foot be bill for 100% repair...

Say it with me now, OP (and everyone else who's felt the sting of max durability loss in this game on any occasion, great or small): STOP BREAKING OUR STUFF, GAME!!

BQtvdA.jpg
    Danievictria[Deleted User]
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Enchant is a stupid feature.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Divine Powders could have saved that poor thing. ;.;

Or it coulda turned out exactly the same, but with more expensive powders wasted!
    Enchant is awful great.
    DanievictriaTheNyanCat
  • RheyRhey
    Ikr. Enchant needs a revamp.
    DanievictriaAvarakArchdukeValeCortezTheNyanCatXiokun
  • YellowBinYellowBin
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    When I got my borealis shield I had 60% chance success rate. I failed 5 times in a row, the first two were ancient powders, the rest were elite powders. The durability went from 20 to 0. I actually revived it from the event plat hammers, and tried again only to get it to die once more.
    I saved up and grinded for enough money to resurrect my shield and tried again and finally got it enchanted.

I worked and grinded hard to get my shield and for it to be on par with my old vales shield it needed to be enchanted. I wasn't gonna let it die.
    Enchanting is serious business.
    Danievictria
  • RheyRhey
    edited August 21, 2017
    The Latest Divine powder victim...

T39PxT.png

Funny enuf...the trolling didn't end there...it decided to succeed after applying an enchant protect I got off cheap(in a random shop on ch 6(O_O!?)) cuz it was expiring while using a reg powder.

/WellPlayedGameGG
    [Deleted User]
  • ApologistApologist
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,205
    Geez! Enchant you scary. :#
  • RheyRhey
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    If you want to see the whole description (without having to put it in a shop), change your display orientation from landscape to portrait (right-click desktop > click display settings > click orientation drop-down menu > choose portrait). ~ Of course this only works on later systems.

~ and everything (not just the cake) is a lie .... :D

This is an old machine. Unless Nexon do sumthing about the font I'm stuck with this. :(
    [Deleted User]
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    I'm still mentally unstable after failing a chorus burn, this game needs to chill out on the penalties.
    Kokoro
  • ErikaErika
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,420
    Either change the penalties (or just remove them...) or make for more ways to increase your success.

I mean, the INT success bonus caps at 200 INT. Here I am, with 1,300+ INT and I'm just as successful as someone with 200+. I think the INT bonus should continue on past 200 INT... I mean, that was decided upon back when getting 200 INT took effort...
    Avarak