Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

So, New Forum. New Threads.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Shii said:

It's just so strange to see it different after like...what's it been...8 years?
    This is forum 3.0. We have had 2 previous versions of forums within that time frame.
    [Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Gaea said:

Shii said:

This is forum 3.0. We have had 2 previous versions of forums within that time frame.
    I did not know that. I suppose I never used the first version then. o3o Or else I never noticed the differences between the first two? Welp, this'll be exciting! I don't venture here often, but I was curious about the new quests and the wiki doesn't have anything yet so I came here and BAM! Newness <3
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

My god these new forums suck no custom avatars even.
    Seriously why do places always have to change stuff that isn't broken?
    the old forums were super broken

always having to refresh 3 or more times to get the post to display was garbage
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Here is a link to the old forums: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/Community/forums#/forumdisplay.php?18-General&nxid=10

Everyone can still access them until the end of January, and it looks like they took away the ability to comment on there.
    Kryo[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited December 15, 2016
    lidiya
    Lidiya said:

Seriously why do places always have to change stuff that isn't broken?
    U srs mate?
    Royalty
    Royalty said:

Who won last post contest?
    That is new
    This is a important question.
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    These new forums look ugly. :(
  • YamamochanYamamochan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
    ooooooooo new forums

i never particpated on the old ones coz they were bad

considers possiblity of hanging around here now
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Do it!
    [Deleted User]
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    Shii said:

Gaea said:

Shii said:

I did not know that. I suppose I never used the first version then. o3o Or else I never noticed the differences between the first two? Welp, this'll be exciting! I don't venture here often, but I was curious about the new quests and the wiki doesn't have anything yet so I came here and BAM! Newness <3</p>
    The forums we've been using we got back in.. 2011 or so? My times could be off. But the forum we had prior to that one was much different and I'm sure you would've noticed the difference if you'd used the original forums 6+ years ago.
  • KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Mugenai
    Mugenai said:

The forums we've been using we got back in.. 2011 or so? My times could be off. But the forum we had prior to that one was much different and I'm sure you would've noticed the difference if you'd used the original forums 6+ years ago.
    Ah, I sees. Guess I didn't use the forums at all until 2011 then xD! Hmmm...oh right, I was on a fan site, that's like super dead now, oh gosh what was it called... Dx I can't remember. Mabi...something...Khenta was on it and a few other old long gone players....It was back when Mabi had come out of Closed Beta (I missed CB but I got to play Pre-OB) and Open Beta was about to begin. That might be why I was never on the official forums back then lulz ^o^

• watercat0watercat0
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,855
    omg yes, it works on mobile!
  • SphereSphere
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    How come when I made a thread in town square, it vanished immediately?
  • DealerDealer
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,325
    New forums, fresh start. We are actually going to uphold the no controversial topics rule.

From the COC:
    "- Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed."

Also please PM these concerns in the future there is no need to derail the thread.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Mugenai
    Mugenai said:

Shii said:

Gaea said:

Shii said:

I did not know that. I suppose I never used the first version then. o3o Or else I never noticed the differences between the first two? Welp, this'll be exciting! I don't venture here often, but I was curious about the new quests and the wiki doesn't have anything yet so I came here and BAM! Newness <3</p>
    I wasn't here when you used the old ofurms, however, I knew about it since the early Mabinogi Europe.
    Back them, ye guys had signatures, right?
    And Coccochi was the popular guy.
  • andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    Do we all need the Ancient titles now? I'm reminded of the "x-years old forum member" badges that are lurking around.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    Sphere
    Sphere said:

These new forums look ugly. :(
    I knew I wasn't the only one.
  • CeiCei
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    When they first took away signatures I would post mine in every post I made for a small while because I was dumb.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    Some people may not like the new forums, but I can get behind this design a whole lot more than the last one. You can't really say the last design wasn't ugly with how many features it was missing.
  • Morbious17Morbious17
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,260
    I did like those icons that showed which threads we posted in.
  • icekiller158icekiller158
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    edited December 16, 2016

Test.

EDIT: Colors don't work...