Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Temporary Tails & Mysterious Perm. Equip. Coupon

LenariLenari
Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
in Feedback and Suggestions
IGN: Lenari, Mari server.

The initial release of tails in 2016 included temporary tails in the cash shop.
However, the items required to make them permanent, the Mysterious Permanent Equipment Coupon, were extremely rare and hard to find.
That really isn't the key issue to this, but it is important regarding their rarity now.

In future gachas, the mysterious coupon dropped fairly commonly, and the price dropped significantly because people didn't know what to do with them.
Temporary tails have not been re-released recently, and the coupons are worthless at this point.
There is no demand for them because they have no use.
The mysterious coupon even comes from this gacha, when there are no temporary tails in it or in the cash shop.
In my opinion, this makes no sense.

This next bit is more of a tangent because we don't always follow KR's patches and it's my own personal issue.
These new tails came out on the Korean server with temporary versions.
I kept a few mysterious coupons to anticipate NA getting this gacha so I could save some gold and make them permanent myself.
But they were intentionally left out. Why?

My suggestion is that temporary tails are put in the cash shop again, or at least added to the list of items in the tail gachas.
It gives these coupons use and value again.
They are rotting away for no reason now and have been for months.

Any feedback or discussion is appreciated.

Comments

• AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    I love tails o-o Specifically the fox tail, but it's relatively impossible for me to get one due to not being able to make the money to buy one. (Prices range from 40-60m on Mari). To be completely honest with you, I agree with what you're saying. Had these been more common to begin with, it would be easier for us to get them in the first place.
    Lenari
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    It's practically impossible for me to afford a tail as well. I literally saved every gold I got and went on a selling rampage of HW and other stuff I hoarded (that actually somehow was worth something) and I got almost 9m in my bank. Which I will use to buy one thing and one thing only and then continue saving it.

There are other people raking in millions every day because they blow their cash on gacha and ruin the economy or are pros who spend every minute of their lives on Mabi.
    AtaraxizLenari
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Sherri wrote: »
    It's practically impossible for me to afford a tail as well. I literally saved every gold I got and went on a selling rampage of HW and other stuff I hoarded (that actually somehow was worth something) and I got almost 9m in my bank. Which I will use to buy one thing and one thing only and then continue saving it.

There are other people raking in millions every day because they blow their cash on gacha and ruin the economy or are pros who spend every minute of their lives on Mabi.

... You totally just described my problems..

Blessed is thou ❤
    SherriLenari