Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Ruairi Server - First 1 Hit VHM Girgashiy

Comments

• andrewngn13andrewngn13
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,020
    I randomly came on to check forums, and felt small raiding nostalgia.

Although, I could have sworn this was already done a long time ago(Alexina), and I would have already hazarded it would have happened quite some time ago in Ruairi. Is it really the first?
  • HersheykingHersheyking
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    Zarric wrote: »
    Ah haha yeah, I noticed that but thought to mention it if y'all try it again. That's true, which is why I mentioned what's obtainable and also affordable.

I'll show you how I have 192.
    f8355d87e8.png
    Keep in mind, I've had this lance for over a year at the minimum, so there's no Grandmaster additional bonus on my smithed lance.

Makes sense for LC, so I wasn't sure why anyone would want the lance if they have a decent one, but your reasons are understandable.

Ah nice, didn't think about smithing bonus.
    I randomly came on to check forums, and felt small raiding nostalgia.

Although, I could have sworn this was already done a long time ago(Alexina), and I would have already hazarded it would have happened quite some time ago in Ruairi. Is it really the first?

There's currently no records of one happened before our attempt in Ruairi; and I haven't heard of Alexina pulling it off either. I'm more than happy to acknowledge when the records are presented.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    You know some people don't prefer or just don't find a reason to brag in public so obviously there won't be any records about it.
    [Deleted User]
  • HersheykingHersheyking
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited August 15, 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    There's currently no records of one happened before our attempt in Ruairi
    Don't ask me where on Earth this happened (because I have no idea), just know it exists and it was uploaded last February. <3

Hardmuscle wrote: »
    ~ and here's another, uploaded on January 20, 2016. <3

I'm fully aware that the foreign servers have pulled it off way before us; was just referring to NA servers, apologies for the misunderstanding.
    Greta wrote: »
    You know some people don't prefer or just don't find a reason to brag in public so obviously there won't be any records about it.

Sure, being humble is admirable, but we worked towards something, achieved it, and wanted to save it and share it. Is it bragging? Yes. Should/do I feel bad about it? No, because I felt like I achieved something worthwhile and made myself and my server proud. I don't mind backing down at all if we weren't the first NA server to pull it off.

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
  • AtaraxizAtaraxiz
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,910
    Wow o.O
  • CwalkerCwalker
    Mabinogi Rep: 335
    Might of ladeca sadly doesn't effect blade.

The same way ele has no effect on blade.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Nicely done. You guys are Marcan yourselves in Mabinogi history. I imagine you must have had a powerful lance with a high Pennartration level to succeed. Brilluently done I say. I would've thought sucha thing im-apostleble, but boy, did he Dai quickly. The Altamate Girgashiy run.
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    That is nasty, congratulations on that!
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    All posts are silly.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pan wrote: »
    All posts are silly.

You look silly now :^)